How to motivate a Pisces/Aquarius about to fail out of school?

• I'm having trouble doing my schoolwork because I'm simply not motivated and I don't know how to become motivated. I am in danger of losing my financial aid and even failing out of school. Please help! Are there special environmental changes I should make or something to help me get going?

In case it would help you to help me:

Pisces sun

Gemini moon

Taurus rising

Aquarius mars

Thank you so much!

• I think part of my problem is that the "wheels" in my mind are always turning. I'm always feeling anxious and rarely calm. How can someone like me achieve this calm and focus my mind?

• I don't know that I can help you but seeing those planets made me want to respond! I am also a Pisces with a Gemini moon but I'm Scorpio rising & Capricorn Mars. I have 5 planets in Capricorn which is all over getting to work. I've found that as I've gotten older and have been able to choose where i want to go, I work hard for the things I love rather than the requirements somebody else has handed me.

A lot of times I find that my view of the work I've got to do is that it's going to be terrible or boring or annoying or any other unappealing label. If you step back and see what the work is for and where it came from and why it's important to try, it might let you appreciate it more.

One thing that gets me interested in a topic, whether it's my own or something I'm trying to gain an interest in, is to research the background of it... people involved, why they were doing what they did (curious Gemini moon) and the series of events that brought the topic/happening/discovery to it's importance today. Finding out WHY has been my favorite part of learning..

Lately my "wheels" have also been turning... and very rapidly in directions separate from my current physical circumstances. But occasionally I look at my work and I decide that it will be good and I will feel happy for getting it out of the way.

Good luck! I hope you find the help you're looking for!

~Angela

• My mind is almost constantly active and I too can find very hard to focus. I not sure what my sun and moon signs are though. One thing I do know is that you need to actively relax you mind and body. There are some very good meditation CDs and apps out there. Meditation can take a bit of getting used too but it can also really help clear the mind. Taking 30 minutes a day to do this will help the wheels turn in the right direction 🙂