Who can give me a reading regarding my career? Help needed!! Thanks!

• Graduated quite a while back. Looking for a job but no luck yet... Have a Friend who's trying to help me get into his company as hes a big boss in there. Well, the prob is they r not hiring now and I have to wait... But am not sure how long more I have to wait and if I can still get into this dream company... Would appreciate if you can offer me some insight on this... Thanks so much !!!

• 'Not hiring now' can mean that you would have to wait for someone to leave the company and that could take a very long time. I wouldn't pin all your hopes on this company. You need to be looking elsewhere, too.

• Hi Captain, thanks for the reading. im also looking for other opportunities. but still no luck... and as for this firm, they always hire during certain periods in a year.. i missed the last hiring season, and was hoping to see if they needed more ppl between the two seasons... so any insight? do you see when i can start working?? thank you!

• I will try a general reading for you. Will be back.

• This has turned into an emotional time for you. You are surrounded by people in this reading. These people are influences at this time. The job that this man has will come. Did you have an emotional break-up or contemplating a break-up. If not, there will be an emotional type of separation that will be a block in things to come. This block may also be part of your foundation meaning something from your past that you haven't really gotten over. It will not impede you, but will expand you on a more creative path. This man (with the Job) is being shown as the King of Cups. King of cups are generally reserved and don't show emotion. This aspect sometimes does not help a situation esp regarding love. Does this man have a somewhat detached personality. He is in control of his environment. Is he a boss of this company. There are a few men in this reading. Knight of swords figures in as well--upcoming news, critique. There are several men in this reading. A few of these men will show up in things to come. As the outcome of your situation there will be an opportunity for more expression of ideas. Is this a creative type job as your reading points to more creativity in things to come. Also, there will be a shift from older influences to younger more creative influences in your life. . Your mother figures into this reading also. In your past, shows you mastering your environment. So, this stagnant period really affects you in present. Don't see this stagnant period lasting, however. Financially, your advice is to hang onto your money. I drew several cards numbered 4 which is a stable number. Paired with the emperor,I feel, this is a stable job this man will help you with. Is this man a family friend as he's paired somewhat w/your mother or another woman in your foundation. There will be more expression of ideas/thoughts in your future. Will have more creative offer in things to come.

Hope this helps--

Cards--

present--emperor

above--4 of cups

below--queen of coins

situation--ace of cups

challenges--king of cups

past--strength

future--knight of swords

blocks--five of cups

friends--page of cups

advice--4 of coins

outcome--knight of rods

• Dear Daliolite, thanks so much for your detailed readings!!

to answer your questions-

Did you have an emotional break-up or contemplating a break-up --- yes. my ex broke up with me 4 months ago, and i have been dealing with this ever since.. thinking of him so often and it still hurts.

Does this man have a somewhat detached personality. He is in control of his environment. Is he a boss of this company. --- so this guy friend who is helping me with the job hunting likes me. but since we live in different cities, i think he wont approach me as a lover.... and yes, he's a big boss in the company, and its a big international firm. he's a partner in there...

Is this a creative type job as your reading points to more creativity in things to come. -- not so sure about this one yet, but i think so.. i might have to do sth that is not related to my major.

Is this man a family friend as he's paired somewhat w/your mother or another woman in your foundation. -- no.. he's just some guy that i know for a long time...

so yeah, your reading is quite on spot! can you see when i will start working?? will i still get a job in this company? thank you! looking forward to hearing from you again!

• I'm trying to place the Queen of Coins as either a relative, close person in your life or perhaps you. Can you help w/this. I lean towards a close relative that you learned something from that's very much a part of who you are--am I correct. The ex-boyfriend is probably the King of Cups and not the boss-friend. There are several males and people in this reading so without knowing who's who it's rather hard. Was your bf detached, control freak, both. There are a lot of people in this reading. I feel you'll be getting news in the future. In your friends position there is a strong possibility for potential love interest. Had a feeling that this boss-guy was a potential interest for you as there are some strong pairings regarding him. I believe if you stay in contact with this boss-guy, it's inevitable. I also get the feeling that you'll have multiple-opportunities that will come your way. Enough to make your head spin. Opening in something you weren't expecting. A younger person is shown in your friends position. Younger than some of the other players. Who's in your present that's a strong/stable influence. That's key here. Like I said, a lot of people in reading.

• Sorry if i didnt say it clear.. i do have some male friends now who r close to me... i met my current bf three weeks after my ex broke up with me, and we have been dating ever since.. it has been about 3 months. some rough times, but things have been going really well between us. i have no intention in going back to my ex whatsoever, just miss the old days sometime.. and i know its wrong, and its unfair to my bf... im working on it..

yah, this boss-friend likes me and i know it.. but we both know that we r not going anywhere, and he just wants to help me find a job. not sure what's his real intention, but honestly, i dont care.. i just want a job! ehh. kinda desperate.

my bf is a boss himself that he owns his investment company. he offered to help me with the job thing.. i turned it down. at that point, i just didnt think its a good idea to turn to him for job.. and i am really hoping to get into my boss-friend's company. its my dream company! but i guess if i wait for long enough without any good news, i will hav to see if my bf can help me...what you think, Daliolite?

I'm trying to place the Queen of Coins as either a relative, close person in your life or perhaps you. Can you help w/this. I lean towards a close relative that you learned something from that's very much a part of who you are--am I correct.

to respond to your question, i have another man named M in my life. he's more of a father figure to me... after all these years, i consider him my family. he's always there trying to help me out.. financially, emotionally.. anything. does this help? and yes, he helped to shape who i am now, and im very grateful to have him in my life. i can just talk to him abt anything. no hesitation.. maybe the queen of coins is him?

as for my ex... detached? maybe at the end of our relationship? not so sure abt this.. and for sure, he's not a control freak. he gave me freedom the whole time i was with him. a very sweet nice man in general. Well, speaking of control freak, my current bf likes to boss around. he likes to tell me what to do, and what's right or wrong. he tends to be in charge which i dont like...

I also get the feeling that you'll have multiple-opportunities that will come your way. Enough to make your head spin. Opening in something you weren't expecting.

thats really good to know!! i hope they will come true and i will get busy ;)))

Who's in your present that's a strong/stable influence.

-- i would say.. my bf and the long time friend M.. not sure if i should include this boss-friend as i dont talk to him much and whenever we talk, its abt the job hunting....

hey Daliolite, i hope my response gives u a better picture of my situation? any further insights and thoughts? thank you!

btw, if you dont mind, i would like a relationship reading from you about me and my bf! we had some rough times.. mainly communication issues.. he gave me this feeling that he wants to settle down.. and im really tired of dating. really hope he's the one that i can stop searching.. what you think? whats our future like?

• Ok, I'm learning who's who. If you take the job w/the boss-friend, will it involve moving. I think you've reached a plateau w/current bf. Deep down, you know that you can't deal w/his bossy personality. You're cards are showing that you refused his offer/4 of cups. He has an older-type personality than what's being shown in things to come. Did you also turn-down a job from the boss-friend because of this current bf in the past or weren't sure. Your current bf is being shown as a challenge for you. There are a couple of men (or more) in your future, as well. I need more info as to whether you'll have to move for the other job. Be wise and hang onto your money. If you could get a job where you wouldn't be "under" your bf, might work out. Your reading points to a creative endeavor in outcome.

• If you take the job w/the boss-friend, will it involve moving. -- yah, the company is located in the downtown area, and i live on the west side of the city.. if i ever get the job, i will move closer to downtown.. which is only 10-12miles away..

i sure dont like his bossy attitude, but i am okay with it. i have never had a man like this. strangely, i found it attractive... and i do think i need some rules/guides as i tend to go wild on my own.. when i first met my current bf, he offered to find me a job. at that time, he said, "if things dont work out with your dream company, come to me.. i will see what i can do for u".. but back then, since we just started to date, i didnt wanna get him involved in this so early.. make sense? and yes, he's a challenge to me.. and im a challenge to him too.

i didnt turn down any job offer from my boss friend. he did contact me early march telling me there's an opening position in his company which might fit me.. i applied for the job as he suggested.. but somehow, i got rejected from the HR saying im not good match ;( i told him after, and he said he will continue looking for oppotinunities .. do u see if i will get a job from this company in the near future?

i def dont wanna work for my bf... too soon.. too dangerous.. i might consider it after marrying him.. not now..

There are a couple of men (or more) in your future, as well.--- what u do? from work? or romantic? i honestly hope our current relationship can work out..

• According to your numerology, you are in a 4 year in 2012. Your thoughts and energy need to be directed to career opportunities, business, work, and security. This is a year to build a foundation, make important connections, keep your nose to the grindstone, and save your money. Expansion in this year will be slow but positive. Try not to feel too restricted. This is an opportunity to consolidate and retrench, as your life will become very active and expansive in the year to follow. Build firm friendships and strive toward balance in family relationships. This is a good year for engagement and marriage, a good year to follow a routine, pay off debts, start a diet, or quit smoking. In other words, you are well advised to get your house in order in terms of relationships, body, mind, and spirit. It is possible that long awaited opportunities will come your way before the end of this year. A tidying up of affairs is now in order, as you must make ready for a very hectic year of big changes in 2013.

• thanks for the reading, Captain. Very positive information! good to know 😉 thank you thank you! ;))

• I do believe you will be hearing more from the boss-friend. I think something creative will open up somewhere. Like I said, there are several male influences here. I think time will play out in this. You have a male(s) influence delivering news, creativity. In your advice position, shows you holding on to stability esp. financially. Looking/needing financial stability. Weigh your options as you have at least a couple here. That's all I have at present. I can do a personal reading re you and bf but will be in a few days. Good luck.

• thanks Daliolite, can you do a reading to see if i can get a job by the end of April? And yes, when u have time, i would like a reading from you regarding my relationship... any insights/suggestions would be appreciated. thank you!

• Daliolite.. im still waiting for your reading regarding my relationship.. if you dont mind, i wanna add another question - am curious if my bf proposes in April? Thank you! looking forward to hearing from you. have a good weekend.

• probably tomorrow, mon at latest

• I don't know if I can predict a proposal. Your cards are pointing to integrity over this reading. Be true to yourself. You have a lot of ideas, ambitions at present. I'm getting a well-thought out plan regarding bf. You feel as though you're at a stand-still here. There are a lot of "ideas" looming at present. I'm getting a challenge regarding news that you want to hear. I'm getting that you can have success on your own. Parting by words or going your own way. Shake-up in friends position that is imminent. Again, alot happening in future. Showing confrontation in ideas. Promise or hope of love is a challenge in future. Integrity at forefront. Don't be afraid to be yourself. I feel there are obstacles in ideas, words etc regarding this relationship that will cause a split. These ideas regarding bf will carry over in things to come for you with an inevitable parting based on these ideas. Love alone can't give you everything that you are seeking. Shows you as an independent thinker.

• hi Daliolite, thanks so much for the reading. ur reading is on spot! i have a question... a well-thought out plan regarding bf. .. what u mean by this? he has a plan? and if you dont mind, can u please do a reading regarding him? i wanna know how he sees our future. what he is really thinking abt me.. thank you!

• will respond later...sorry, by tomorrow

• thats okay! thank you!