Reading offerings - first 5 people

• Hi guys,

I am ofering mini readings for the first 5 people.

Blessed be :))

• hi can i have one please

ty

• Hi Angelvoices, wow this must be fate. First time back at the site for many a month and then the first poster on a reading offering.

Can you do one for me pls? what do you need?

Thanks

fan

• ok, so maybe not the first πŸ™‚

• Forgot to add, need your birthdates plus question please. πŸ™‚

• Hi again, 3 January 1968, South Africa.

To be honest, I am in such a better place with myself compare to a year ago, so lets see if you see something about my workplace.

There is so much uncertainty at the moment, will things stabilise? and will I still be employed at the end of the re-structure?

Thanks

• hi my dob 21-501984

im so upset at moment. there has been a guy around in my life the past 1.5 years. but he is so scared to commit. he had his heart broken badly 2.5 - 3 yrs ago and is so scared of it happening again. i would like to know will he ever commit to me. he says he loves me and would be scared to loose me. havent heard from him in a bit

your insight would be great. his dob 19-9-1981

• hi Angelvoices, just a general reading please. πŸ™‚

• fanofkmm,

I'm in South Africa too. πŸ™‚

The cards shows that you are likely to be appreciated in your workplace and should be feeling comfortable there, at least to a large degree even if you don't particularly like your job. If looking for employment, this can mean that you are going to find it very soon.

Aim high, but don't have expectations of yourself or others that you or they can't possibly meet. Do your work with patience and with stamina and it will pay off for you in the long run. Your accomplishments will not be overlooked.

You are going to get a great deal accomplished successfully in a short period of time - this is a very positive omen. If you are looking for work, this Queen can mean that a woman (usually with light-colored hair) will be instrumental in helping you find employment. All in all, things will be looking up professionally.

Feel free to join me on FB Angel Voices.

Blessed be

• rebeccaf,

Don't hesitate to make where you stand clear to people. Your thinking is clear, and you are likely to help someone out by spelling things out for them. A change is coming - a positive change - in your personal life.

You are unlikely to feel like waiting for anything to come to you; that's a good thing… go after your heart's desire.

At the moment, nothing seems to be moving ahead. Don't try to force things, as that is likely to backfire on you. Speaking metaphorically, sometimes our actions are all in the wrist, all you can do is put your best out there and see where it lands. know that true love will always win.

Hope this helped.

Feel free to join me on FB Angel Voices

Blessed be

• thank you so much. i know i should not sit back and do nothing coz that wont get me anywhere. i do not want to force him but just do not know what to say to him. i hope he gets back in contact with me soon.

• moonalisa

You will need to guard against a feeling of anxiety. If you are feeling anxious, take a good look at whether or not any of that is under your own power or control (and thus, you could lessen it) or if other things or people in your life are contributing to this anxiety. If it is the latter, take a good look at that, and see whether or not something in the relationship can be changed to make it more workable for you. There's something about this time period that can cause people to feel like their life should be, in some way, "more" or "bigger" than it is. Try to take comfort and joy in the ordinary things. That's where the beauty is.

The key here is to try to realize that being anxious and grasping does NOT bring security.

Know that renewed good times lie ahead for you. If your "gut" is telling you that you really need to get out of a relationship, job, or living arrangement, trust yourself. Instead of this coming out of the blue, or someone or something leaving you, it usually means that you are the one who will make this choice. Very often one door has to close behind you before the next door in front of you can fully open.

• Thank you for the reading Angel Voices. I feel this might be the time to update the CV and send it out, as much as i am dependent on the income, I just feel that starting over in the workplace might just be a good idea.

P.S. Nice to know the world is still a small place.

• Yes, i need to get rid of the feeling of anxiety, lack of trust for better tomorrow and fear of change sometimes. i do feel changes are coming into my life and i know i need them. Hope i'll have enough courage to follow my intuition and to take advantage of what life is going to offer. "Know that renewed good times lie ahead for you"- it doesn't sound bad πŸ™‚ Thank you Angelvoices for the reading. πŸ™‚

• can i request one as well? i see that there's only been 3 people πŸ™‚

my dob august 18, 1987.

can you make it a general love reading? like where my love life is going, what's going to happen in the next few months?

thanks and lots of love!

• Hi Angelvoices

Love your name could i have a reading too, please. My date of birth is 10/9/68. Thank you.

• gino26,

Hi there, here goes:

Know that renewed good times lie ahead for you. If your "gut" is telling you that you really need to get out of a relationship, job, or living arrangement, trust yourself. Instead of this coming out of the blue, or someone or something leaving you, it usually means that you are the one who will make this choice. Very often one door has to close behind you before the next door in front of you can fully open.

It seems you are holding on to things, people, money, or situations longer than is healthy or realistic. There's a sure sign that you must look carefully at what you are clinging to, and whether others are clinging to you in an unhealthy way. Relax. The key here is to try to realize that being anxious and grasping does NOT bring security. If any card in the Tarot relates to the old saying about "If you love something set it free…" this is the one.

You will need to guard against a feeling of anxiety. If you are feeling anxious, take a good look at whether or not any of that is under your own power or control (and thus, you could lessen it) or if other things or people in your life are contributing to this anxiety. If it is the latter, take a good look at that, and see whether or not something in the relationship can be changed to make it more workable for you. There's something about this time period that can cause people to feel like their life should be, in some way, "more" or "bigger" than it is. Try to take comfort and joy in the ordinary things. That's where the beauty is.

Blessed be.

• Angelvoices can I have a reding about job and career , 08/22/51

• Angels voices - could you please do a reading for me if you have time. -

Name : Elaine

DOB - Jan 18 1983

Question - do you see any relationship for me and this guy that I have interest in?

Thank you.

• Hope am not to late am new at this but if you can answer i will appreciate it thanks. I would like to know if my partner is being unfaithful and if it will change soon ot not? thanks

11/30/89 and his 10/19/89