Reading pretty please!! Mainly regarding a biz venture or work - what to do?!

• Hello, l would be so grateful as currently confused about it all and any help would be amazing!! Dob 07 nov 1980.

Thiank you so much!

• Can you give some more details about the work or business venture?

• Hi TheCaptain,

I have a business idea that l think l could make work or l could potentially return to work (currently on maternity leave) but l am unsure of my future there.

Many thanks 🙂

• Do you have some experience or knowledge in the area you wish to venture into - and some business know-how?

• Nope, but l have enough biz knowledge to get by and make something out of it and lets face it with enough hardwork and determination it is possible to make most things work....or at least carry on until you get there!! lol.

I just feel a little "bugged" (for want of a better word!) at the moment and wondering if someone is trying to tell me something.....

Maybe it's not even work related or l am just hoping...lol

• You need to gain more knowledge of the area into which you want to venture - maybe look at doing a course of study? Research on the internet and ask around too. You must also be honest about whether you have the talent or ability to succeed in this profession.