Luv2Laf Your Expertise Required Please

• Morning Luv2Laf, hope all is good with you.

I would very much appreciate a reading from you please. This year so far seems to be the pits. Numerous health problems, all which are not yet resolved. My lovelife has taken a nosedive and I detest where I work. My boss showed no interest whatsoever when I informed him I need to go for an emergency operation - didn't ask whether I needed any help, how I was feeling or any assitance with the cost of meds etc. So am now done with him and his Company. Feeling very bitter about all the loyalty I've shown to this Company and am treated with such contempt. As I'm an expat in the ME I've had to pay for hospital treatment (yes, I know, silly me as I should have taken out private medical insurance but I was in the throes of checking out best insurance company) and that's depleted a lot of my money.

Hopefully I have an interview this week with what appears to be a decent company in Qatar - do you see this coming off? Also, will I ever meet my soulmate?

As each day goes by I'm going further into a decline and can't seem to kick myself out of it.

I hope you'll manage to find the time to advise what directions lie ahead of me and I promise to reply with comprehensive feedback.

Have a lovely day and thanks in anticipation

YB xx

• Dear Yummybrummy,

I am honered to read for you, and yes I will work on this tonight. I am sorry that this is happening, but will do my best for you. Thank you for asking, and please feel the love and light that I am sending you, a beautiful prism of light with positive vibrarions as I do this reading will be around you tonight and tomorrow. I want you to hang prisms in your window to start, or just think of them and be in the sun a little more. I will send this to you tonight, it will take a while, so you will have it in the morning. Hang in there, I don't want you to feel alone, I am here with a caring heart for you.

• Dear Yummybrummy,

Before I start the reading, I would like to share some information without sounding to annoying.

Don't feel that your opportunities for happiness have passed. "Fertile" periods come in cycles, and it is likely that another opportunity will come soon. In the meantime, carry on with everyday tasks and prepare for the next "Fertile" stage.

I will begin the reading now and send it sometime this morning. This reading will not be full of flowery advice, I will target the areas that concern you, and try my best to guide you. Ttfn.

• Thank you so much Luv2Laf, this is very kind of you.

I look forward to your reading and in the meantime will try to stay positive.

YB x

• Good morning Yummybrummy,

I have done 3 spreads for you last night and have found out quite a lot of info, I will narrow it down for you, this is what all 3 spreads basically implied, if you want more info later, I can give you the details. I will review what you have said, the cards have verified this clearly in all areas that you have shared and are concerned about. I am going to repeat a lot of what you know, with more info added to each area. Are you a Scorpio lady?

You want the work you do to mean something or to have value for others, and/or you want to enlist the aid of another. You will have the opportunity to branch out into new and different areas.

You'll be pleasantly surprised by some unexpected good news about your career and positive changes in your home or work environment.

A very prosperous and influential period is at hand, and someone could enter your life who could manage your career, subsidize you, or move you into a much more prominent position.

You'r going to be very successful in your career, favorably aided by others, compensated for your work efforts, and increasing your assets or finances. Someone is going to assist you and bring about changes in your present condition or status, and you will be very grateful. You will attract whatever you need in the way of help or assistance.

You want to clear things up in your mind and handle situations (or communications) effectively.

You're going to be considering a major change, and something will need to be handled or approached honestly that will take a lot of courage, but will be resolved and you'll get what you want. You'll be disheartened by obstacles, but when you least expect it, everything will turn around and change for the better.

A situation will arise with one who will exert a great deal of power or influence over you, but you'll be steadfast in your goals or intention and if challlenged, will take up the gauntlet and win. Nothing will defeat you.

Your energy will be dynamic, and if there should be a problem, you will have the strength to overcome it. No physical disability or handicap will keep you down.

In time , things will clear up and your efforts will begin to show results. I will post this and continue.

• Cont...for, Yummybrummy, love the name by the way.

You will not be ready to commit to or become totally involved in a new relationship... this could be because of an emotional attachment to the past.

You want or need a job or new source of income, or have an obsesive desire for someone or something. You'll want your lover and won't be able to stop wanting, and you'll wonder if there's still a chance that you'll get back together and things will work out.

Your business will increase and/or a commission, assignment, or offer of employment in on the horizon. A call will bring the solution to a problem or fulfull a deep desire, and you will get a call for work.

You will be grateful for the indication of better days to come, heralding the promise of a brighter tomorrow.

Financial concerns will be dealt with effectively, and you will be very resourceful in acquiring money, means or sustenance.

Something will arrive that will bring an avenue of personal or spiritual fulfillment. If you are unemployed and seeking work, this could be a job. Luck will be with you in landing a new job or employment opportunity.

You are discontented because something is missing or lacking in your life, or because you want to find something creative, meaningful, or fulfilling to do, but don't know what.

You will try to put off work for awhile and/or schedule business appointments for a later date, or you will want to work in a human-potential profession that motivates others through self-actualization or creative interaction.

You'll find peace, comfort, and inspiration through nature, rest, or relaxation, social gatherings, and small trips or pleasurable pursuits.

Your not saying what you really want to say, or expressing the things you really feel, or doing what you really want to do. Female friends are also indicated, ( I saw an Aquarius woman).

You will be examining your relationships with others and trying to sort out your feelings.

With others you will be struggling to assert yourself or your work, but that is going to change dramatically.

With unions, if you can't have your relationship the way you really want it, you won't be sure you want it at all.

You'll enjoy getting gifts, doing favors for others, and resolving a personal and very emotional dilemma.The balance will be restored, pressure will ease off, and hope and cheer will be regained.

After a period of suffering or failure to find happiness, the past will begin to fade, and you will experience a regeneration of mind or spirit which will be directed toward new ideas, new areas, and new beginnings.

Things are going to be different and you'll have a change of consciousness for the better.

Your going to get paid for long-standing debts, find out something you need or want to know, and receive new inspiration in a stalemated, dead-end, or abandoned endeavor.

If you have any questions please let me know. Have a great day, things are going to get better, a positve change is in store. Ttfn.

• Thank you so much Luv2Laf and glad you like my username 🙂

I am a Sagi - 24 November.

Well, career wise my future does look promising. Fingers crossed that this position in Qatar comes off. On the subject of my lovelife that doesn't look too good. Am not clear about someone from my past and I do feel that I am now ready to commit to someone. Life can get pretty lonely when alone and nobody to share it with - I personally feel ready to share my life with that special someone. I had a palm reading last year and the palmist told me that I'd never have another relationship again 😞 didn't like the sound of that one iota.

Luv2Laf there is someone I have been liaising with online Pisces 04 March. He's travelling at the moment overseas and will be landing in Dubai on 04 April where he shall be opening his own business and living here (moving from Bahrain). Do you see any future in this as he seems a lovely and thoughtful man.

On the whole your reading does seem very positive especially regarding finances so at least there is a future to look forward to.

Thank you wholeheartedly once again - you're a lovely person and may all good things come your way 🙂

YB x

• Hi Yummybrummy, thank you for your reply, I will look into this further, I will answer your question in a few days, right now I am taking a break. I wish for you a wonderful evening, and all love coming your way. love and light. good night.

• Of course, you take your time - no urgency.

Have a peaceful sleep and take care

• Hi there Yummybrummy,

I was reviewing my notes and saw a hidden factor in which you are unaware of, an issue at present that you have the power to change;

A difficult decision (like "should I or shouldn't I) will soon be made regarding a new relationship. You'll have mixed emotions regarding another who will want more than you are ready to give or commit to. Part of you will want to enter the relationship with complete abandon, while another part will hold it at bay.

You are going to have a surprise call from an admirer, but not necessarily the one you want to hear from or are attracted to.

Also a call, visit, or union with an admirer will bring a refreshing change and a fresh start. A marriage could also be indicated, or new love. This is an excellent time for unions, and in spite of your fears, you will unite, form a new partnership, or marry.

You'll be waiting to see what a lover will do, this could also indicate a flight from home but not a permanent one.

You will get an unexpected message, call, or response from someone who has a crush on you or loves you. This could also indicate a new love that will take you by storm. A declaration of love or affection is coming your way. This could also indicate a kiss!

This is a positive time for romance and if a significant love affair doesn't begin (a very warm and enchanting one), you'll at least be charmed by an admirer or two.

I see that this is a little confusing, so I would be cautious with this new relationship, start off slow, don't jump in just yet.

These are the notes that I have not expressed to you in the last reading. I will now do a reading on you and the Pisces man. Ttfn

• I will go out on a limb here Yummybrummy,

These words that I will use are played out in the way we express our personalities and by the events in our lives. Alternatively, you may see these symbols demonstrated through the agency of someone else in your life: friends, parents, partners, etc. However, even in the case of seeing the Symbol expressed in someone else, it is often that person mirroring something that you perhaps havn't noticed or learned about yourself. These are not my words, but I am the kind of person who is trying to enlighten people with my cutting through to something tangible. Please do not be frightened with these words, they will protect you and allow you to have a mature look at how the two of you may interact with eachother. I will do his writeup after yours, (peace and love, from me to you both, so here we go;

This is for November 24th birthday;

Strategic competition. Seeing the picture several moves ahead. Arguments that can go on and on. Finding justification for being combative. Throwing down the gauntlet to the other. Taking lives. The need for peacekeeping. War strategies. Matching wits. Facing eachother head on. Being royalty or a mere pawn. Tactical maneuvers. Lawsuits. Custody. Having the bigger stick. Divorce. Disputes. Wit against wit. cont.....

• cont.... Now these words are the caution for the November 24th birthday;

Depending on pure luck. Underestimating the opponent's skill or strategy. Arguments and arguing for the sake of it. Bickering and trying to get the better of the other. Always taking an opposite side, no matter what is really happening. (think of this writeup as a chess game).

Next;

Still for you Yummybrummy:

Making genuine progress or always tripping over. Instinctive determination to get on with the job. People taking delight in the smallest progress. Baby steps leading to big things. Trying out and accepting one's individuality. Help from authorities. Seeking guidance and advice. Being patient and not judgmental or demanding in this situation will bring rewards.

The caution:

Relying on skills not yet mastered. Not taking the initiative to put one's self forward. Putting yourself at risk rather than accepting help. Acting like one is incompetent in order to draw sympathy and/or help. Meddling and "assisting " when one should be on the sidelines, encouraging. Knowing that someone is going to "trip over" and not offering help. This is not how I think of you, I am only writing from an intense view. I am tired of the blind leading the blind in readings, so this clarifies some of the ways to avoid the fog.

cont....

• Now for you r Pisces friend, March 04

(A Sword, used in many battles is now in a museum)

Will power, Martial arts. Putting aside thoughts of vengeance and revenge. Hanging up or laying down one's "Sword". Trophies of conquest that remind us of the past. History. Aging and maturing. Retirement. Remnants of battles. Souvenirs of the past. "Words as Swords". The Spear of Destiny. The sword Excalibur. Disarming weapons. The search for truth and justice. Suits of armor. Peace at last. Sexual impotence.

The caution:

A lack of sensitivity. A pretence of one's abilities. Giving up and " falling on one's sword" from defeat. Grudges. Wanting to go into battle at the slightest excuse. Selfish agendas. Weapons of mass distruction or weapons of mass distraction? Preemtive strikes. Defensive behavior. Domestic violence.

A woman wraped in fox fur is the next Symbol for March 04;

Outer expression of real inner worth. Animal magnetism and attraction. Intelligence and its display. Cloaks of feminine wit and sexuality. Beguiling minds. Animal totems and furs. Perceived beauty. The sense of having class and money. Beauty, fashion and talent. Being forward and up front. Sense of personal style. Grace and composure. Elegance. Knowing what to say and when. Dressing up. Money spent on beauty.Tempting others with sexual signals. Perfumes. Pheromones. Taxidermy. cont.

• cont.... The caution:

False fronts and expressions of wealth. Selling out for monetary gain. Wrapped in intellectual superficiality. The fatal allure of beauty. Scoring points solely through charisma. Being so caught up in fashion and glamor that one loses a true sense of self. Being overdressed.

Next: " An Officer drilling his men in a simulated attack."

Sometimes in life, the danger of things is overstated, exaggerated and overestimated and it looks like all hell is going to break lose at any minute. However, there is wisdom in practicing being on the alert to reduce the chance of error or failure when a real " Attack" comes along. Putting on a show of strength in order to put off threats from the outside can help promote feelings of safety and solidarity.

Taking orders to better respond to situations. The higher self training the lower self. Exercises. Marching and going through the motions. The need for defence. Seeing ahead. Planning strategies. Fire drills. Smoke alarms. Being prepared. Issuing orders and expecting them to be followed through. Discipline. Martial arts of all kinds. Going over and over possible outcomes. Safeguards put in place. Gas masks and bomb shelters.

The caution:

Rigid routine for no real or valuable purpose. Feeling that one has always to be on the defensive. Being under attack , whether real or imagined. Overreacting to things. Feelings of unworthiness in the face of battle or confrontation. Victim consciousness. Fearful responses. Getting others to respond through spreading fear. Scare tactics.

I know this is a lot of information, it is my gift to you, to know thyself, and others, is what I believe is the greatest thing we can learn.

I hope this helps you to decide. Ttfn.

• Wow Luv2Laf, a lot to digest. I will concentrate on the above and come back to you but at the moment it doesn't really mean a lot to me.

Also thanks again for all the time and effort you've obviously put into all this.

Hope you're keeping well and speak soon.

YB X