Captain reading Please

• I was born April 22, 1977

Life path # 5

Sun: Taurus

Moon:Gemini

Rising Sign: Aquarius

Venus: Aries

Yes. My life path number and planets contradicts my sun sign. I tend to confuse a ot of romantic prospects with my conflicting personality traits. But I actually possess ALL traits. At times I can be grounded, disciplined, loving and giving...I'm very much a Taurus.....and then the next minute I'm yearning for freedom, mental stimulation, and looking for the quickest escape once I feel smothered or pressured into making a decision. When this happens, I become flighty, indecisive, insensitive, and at times quite aloof.

I tend to attract a lot of water signs. In the beginning things are great....until I begin to feel smothered, and then eventiually I flake on them. I dated these guy(s)....but things fizzled out because I could not commit at the time span they wanted me to.

DOB

03-09-77 (Pisces)

10-28-78 (Scorpio)

11-16-55 (Scorpio)

07-13-72 (Cancer)

What signs or PERSONALITY TYPES would suit me in romantic relationships?

• Your best matches were born -

LOVE AFFAIR

** Virgo (week of Sept 3 - Sept 10: this is good for both a love affair and marriage)

• Virgo/Libra (week of Sept 19 - Sept 24 and also week of Oct 3 - Oct 10)

• Libra/Scorpio (week of Oct 19 - Oct 25)

• Scorpio (week of Nov 3 - Nov 11)

• Capricorn (week of Jan 10 - Jan 16)

• Aquarius (week of Feb 8 - Feb 15)

MARRIAGE:

• *Taurus/Gemini (week of May 19 - May 24: good for marriage and friendship)

** Gemini/Cancer (week of June 19 - June 24: good for marriage and friendship)

** Cancer (week of July 11 - July 18: good for marriage and work)

• Leo (week of August 3 - August 10)

** Virgo (week of August 26 - September 2: good for marriage and work)

** Virgo (week of Sept 3 - Sept 10: this is good for both a love affair and marriage)

** Sagittarius (week of November 25 - December 2: good for work and marriage)

• Aquarius (week of January 23 - January 30)

Unfortunately we are not always attracted to the right person for us, due to our issues and fears.

• A Venus in Aries woman is very much “me first” and is a lot more selfish in what she wants and when she wants it - and that is absolutely OK. She also knows who she wants…for a time. She loves quickly, impulsively, competitively, and independently. The Venus in Aries woman needs a 'Mars' type of man. Whilst she can look after herself perfectly well, she doesn’t want a man who needs looking after. She wants a hero. She wants someone she can battle with and have great make-up sex with later, someone who knows what he wants, someone who doesn’t make it too easy for her. She needs a real man - a Superman/action and adventure type to sweep her right off her feet.

• **** = sex.

• Wow!

Thank you soooo much!

You're spot on!

Aquarius (week of January 23-January 30th)

My best friend is an Aquarius. I think he would be a perfect match for me. His birthday is on January 26th. He knows me inside and out. I feel completely relaxed when I'm around him. Almost like a safe haven to be myself without feeling that I'm being judged. But he's currently in a relationship right now, and trying to work things through with his girlfriend. I don't have a chance.

As for the last guy I dated, his birthday was July 13th.

Cancer (week of July 11-July 18th)

I strongly DO believe in my heart that we would have prospered BOTH in marriage and business. But due to his highly emotional nature, need for constant reassurance, attention, and adoration ( he loves to be enamored)...things between him and I became quite difficult, and I just simply needed space. He's like a flash in the pan, jumps into relationships with anyone who will offer him a committment and emotional reassurance right away. This made me very uneasy. He's also in a relationship right now. He seems like he's very much in love. I don't stand a chance with him either. LOL!

Captain.

Will I eventually find love with anyone else with those similar traits.

Week of Aquarius. (January 23-30)

Week of Cancer (July 11-18)

Perhaps a chance meeting....

You were sopt on about the Venus in Aries. I can be very selfish in what I want, and when I want it.

• Captain.

Will I eventually find love with anyone else with those similar traits.

Week of Aquarius. (January 23-30)

Week of Cancer (July 11-18)

Only if they possess the heroic, 'action man' qualities that you are seeking.