Scorpio love life, in need of answers

• My birthday is 10/27/90

I've had 3 serious relationships, I was always cheated on and they all went sour.

I'm an extremely loving and kind person, boys usually take this for granted and take advantage of it unfortunately.

I just got out of a 2 year relationship not too long ago.

I have an 11 life path number so I know my life was meant to be rough when I was younger, and boy was it. I've been kind of scared to open up, because of being hurt in the past.

I just want to know if you can sense any new relationships, or career or travel in my future?

Just really I would like to know what do you see coming in my near future?

Thank you so much for your time.

• Don't hope for something to happen - make it happen yourself. If you want to travel, save your money and go. If you want a career, do whatever you have to do to get it - study, apply for that particular job you would love to have, follow your passion and your interests, talents, or hobbies. Don't stop until you get what you want.

Now about relationships, are you sure you are not self-sabotaging? We attract what we give out so the clue from past relationships is that you attract cheaters. Why? Maybe because you have low self-esteem and don't think you deserve better, or maybe deep down you expect all men to cheat? (Look at your feelings for your father.) Or maybe you don't really want them to stick around, to tie you down? What could you be doing to sour the relationship - do you lose interest and your partners sense this? Maybe you are so needy for love and affection that no one person can satisfy you? Or is it because you don't open up to your partner that they look elsewhere for someone who will? Once you figure out what blocks you are throwing up to prevent you from finding true love - plus work out what sort of person you really want in your life - you will attract the right man to you.

• thank you so much, you're right, my dad always cheated on my mom.

& all his girlfriends after that, still does.

I guess that has made me think all men are going to do the same to me.

You are truly wonderful for helping so many people!

• You're always welcome! 🙂