Please someone give me a reading?!?!? I am extremely lost

• I am extremely lost with my life. Severely depressed. Upset. Overwhelmed. Have cut everyone off have no clue. Please give me a reading?!?!?!?!?

• Hello Carly, here are some words that have helped me when I feel this way,

Sometimes you've got to let everything go- purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything..... whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when your free, your true creativity, your true self comes out. Written by Tina Turner

I hope that you feel better, I sense that you will start to shift now that you have let this out. Surround yourself with golden light and love, the Angels will whisper in your ear tonight.

• Hello Carly, here are some words that have helped me when I feel this way,

Sometimes you've got to let everything go- purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything..... whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when your free, your true creativity, your true self comes out. Written by Tina Turner

I hope that you feel better, I sense that you will start to shift now that you have let this out. Surround yourself with golden light and love, the Angels will whisper in your ear tonight.

• Hi again Carly83, Oops I missed the 83 on your name last time,

In a sense, each of us is an island. In another sense, however, we are all one. For though islands appear separate, and may even be situated at great distances from one another, they are only extrusions of the same planet, earth.

J. Donald Walters

• Thinking of you and hoping that you are feeling better, all in your own time, no need to reply, just wishing you a day with sunshine or rainbows.

• I dont know how you expect me to be ok? I lost the only man I could ever love so much. He ignores me. He acts like I dont even exist. I am so upset and Id rather be dead.

• Carly,

She is trying to help you and everyone does expect you to be ok because you are being over dramatic. Instead of letting your emotions overwhelm you, you should try and be calm for a minute.

If you love him, fine, but if you're putting so much responsibility on this man than you are doing a disservice to him. Why don't you try and take this time as a break?

I think you need this time evaluate yourself as you're being too dependent on him. This silence will eventually break, but only when you're calm and collected can you ask him questions without screaming and crying.

• No this is like literally over between us. I havent spoken to him in months. I went to jail over him. I feel like my life is over. You have no idea where I stand in my life. You have no idea. I feel like buying a gun and just ending it.

• Dear Carly83

Every word we think or speak is a type of energy and it creates either a positive or negative

energy within us and around us. The frequencies we create with our words and thoughts affect our

decisions, relationships, failures, health & wellness.

Think positive, speak positive, be positive, act positive and make your life better

one thought at a time and one step at a time.

• Hi Carly83

I hope you are alright! Captain has said these words in one of the threads and

I just love it.

"I LOVINGLY FORGIVE MYSELF AND RELEASE ALL OF THE PAST.

I CHOOSE TO FILL MY WORLD WITH JOY. I LOVE & APPROVE

OF MYSELF".

I thank GOD daily for all my blessings and I donot take it for granted. I think positive,

speak positive and act positive. If you do it this way it will surely help you a lot.

Many blessings to you and your loved ones and HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!

• Well said Magickal ♥

• Hey Carly83, I am thinking of you, and wishing that you came back to let me or anyone listen. It is alright to talk to me, if you would like. I understand how frustrating it is to sacrifice for a man, and then be ignored, it is extremely painful. Give me a chance to just talk and listen, girl talk, its all good, somehow down the line it may help. It is a really lonely shitty world if you are all alone, I know about that too, so come on back if and when you are ready.