2012 POT OF GOLD

• Has anyone heard? Will there be a search for the Pot of Gold this year?

• I asked over the weekend, the answer was under the rainbow is the pot of gold. I hope that means yes!

• lets hope so I could use some fun & plus it helps to focus with Mercury starting retograde

• 20 karma coins are up for grabs - today only! I'm still searching...

• I actually found it!

CLUE: Swim your way into a pot of gold this month.

• woo hoo the hunt is on!!! so far I cant find the elusive pot of gold anyone else have any more clues?

• So iif t is not under Astrology/ sun in Picies...where else ?

• So if it is not under Astrology/ sun in Picies...where else ?

• This one seems more like a Valentine hunt, looking for love rather than gold!

• Hey Ya'll,

You'll want to stop and smell the coffee to find your pot o' gold. Right, LJZ?

• thats to funny LJZ!! I have been searching for two hours and it is elusive anyone having any luck?

• Shadow, was there any LOVE in your FORECAST this MONTH?

• Wow. Top of the mornin' to y'all! Happy St. Patty's Day everyone! I found the gold but I was on here for three hours--ridiculous! ( I was talking/mostly listening to my mom for the majority of it so that may be why it took me a redunkulous amount of time, BUT STILL!). The clues left by LJZ and others should have been helpful but somehow the prize kept hiding from me--I swear it did!:)

Until I realized I may have been looking for a FOUR LEAF CLOVER, RAINBOW, OR LEPERCHAUN! And not what I should have been looking for..... A POT O' GOLD! geez. I probably found it within five minutes but kept being blinded by other images St. Patty's related!

So! IF any of you are like me, a bit distracted today, multi tasking and such, remember.....POT OF GOLD SITS AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW THAT IS LOVE WHICH IS BETTER THAN LIVING WITH LIVE PSYCHICS OR HAVING A FENG SHUI HOME.....JUST BE IN YOUR LOVE AND THEN SEEK OUT HOW YOU WANT TO SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR THIS MONTH OF MARCH BY GETTING YOURSELF A CUP OF COFFEE, CHAI OR EXPRESSO, OR GREEN BEER, AND LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT CAUSE THAT'S WHERE YOUR LOVE IS AND MAYBE EVEN LOOK DOWN TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T FALL TO FAST IN LOVE FOR AN IRISH PISCES.

i know that was kind nutty, but I hope if you haven't found the GOLD then at least you are havin' fun reading this forum.:)

~~Blessings

• correction..." fall TOO fast" and "kind OF nutty". :O!

• Found it. Thank you for all the clues!

• Remember how I said after you get your coffee, chai, expresso or green beer, you should look right and then down (and i told you why)...? Well, ACTUALLY, you should really drink your coffee and think about your whole month forecast FIRST, then after you've dreamed what your forecast may be, you can TRANSFORM your DREAM plan INTO a REALITY, THEN you can think about your LOVE plans for the MONTH. After which, you should most definitely look to your right cause that's where you'll start to see the light of golden hope, and THEN LASTLY, you should look down because you don't want to trip and fall because then becoming rich from gold really won't matter at all.

ummm....yah, ..that's the ticket....:)

• Wow. I didn't think my clue was that difficult...if you just follow that train of thought.

I was actually proud that I was the first one to find it and post a clue. I've read clues in the past that were way too convoluted, so I just wanted to get to the point without totally giving it away.

• Triple Virgo-I didn't understand the swimming reference so I looked at other peoples clues. Islandsq was complicated but I understood it better.

Either way, you should be proud that you found the pot of gold and posted clues for all of us! I have often aspired to do the same(post the first clue) and I got really close once-but not yet.

Happy St. Patricks Day!!

• Blessed4times - thanks for your comment. I appreciate it very much. I was surprised that I found the pot of gold, and just so excited to be able to post a clue, as it is usually someone else, and I always want to contribute. I know you can relate to that..

Have a great day - everyone!

• finally found it!!!! sheesh took me for ever I dont think I had enough coffee lol

awesome clues!!!!