Could I Please Get a Reading?

• Hello,

I've been having somewhat of a tough year, so far. I'm just wondering if things will look up for me in my career and love life. I've been dating this guy, DOB 8/4/81, but I just don't know if things are clicking.

Any help would be appreciated 🙂

thanks in advance!

• In the present, do not be sidetracked by desire alone. Stay the course. Develop healthy relationships. Do not lose faith in tough times. 5 of coins w/tower, You are the victim of outside forces/recent upheavals.

In situation, you are in a new phase of development. You are shown as Queen of Rods. Good and bad are actually helping you to become a more complete person. Learning here.

In your past, there was actually a break-thru. May not be aware that it was actually a break-thru for you.

You are surrounded by Queens which are family/assoc. Female influences. In your challenges I drew the Queen of Swords. This may represent the fact that you can't express your feelings about situations. May also represent a female assoc. that is not beneficial for you. Her words are not beneficial for you.

Your future holds blessings. I believe a family member will continue to help financially. In your friends positions there is help also. You have something to gain by friends in future.

In your advice avoid conflict/confrontations. Be yourself. Stay the course. A lot of what's happening is life playing-out.

Much to gain by developing healthy relationships. Will be helped along the way. Future looks quite good. Avoid temptations as there are plenty in present. Stay the course.

Hope this helps

Cards--

Above--5 of coins

present--7 of cups

below--10 of cups

situation--queen of rods

past--6 of rods

challenges--queen of swords

future--queen of coins

blocks--tower

friends--ace of coins

advice--high priestess

outcome--empress

• wow! thank you Daliolite! I hope you're doing well!

was the reading above in accordance to my love life or my career?

Also, you said to stay on course and develope healthy relationships without letting desire sidetrack me. what do you mean by that? Should I try and keep things going with this current man and stay on course or should I try and look for someone else to develop something healthy with?

• bump 🙂

• There's an indication w/your cards that this friend is alright. You may desire a relationship whether or not it's best for you is another story--that's what I'm talking about. Reading shows help coming from your friends position. Reading shows that there is a tendency to get sidetracked also based on everything that is happening around you. Based on this and other readings I've done for you, you are seeking a joyous, happily ever after relationship. It's very much in the foundation of who you are. With this current guy you are being cautioned not to let temptation influence you with him. Don't let anyone change who you are. Don't let temptation (desire) influence the outcome. Build healthy relationships and that is how you'll know he is the one. Sometimes my readings point to a bad influence. Here it doesn't. What it does point to is the tendency for you to be overwhelmed by choices. In relationships, concentrate on what's best for you.

• Hi Daliolite! I hope you're doing well. It didn't necessarily work out with my previous guy. I just couldn't find the spark between us, and that's super important! I did, however, recently get back in touch with my Gemini guy. I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not. I'm just wondering if I'll ever have that relationship I'm looking for. It's so hard for me!