Help Captain

• Hi Captain

I was hoping you could help me with some direction in my life atm. I am tossing up whether to go back overseas to work, I am completely in two minds about it. I long to be free and be out in the world but also am comfortable where I am at the moment but not being fulfilled.

Any advice as to what I should do?

• I definitely get a strong sense you should go overseas.

• Thank you Captain, much appreciated. I also have a couple of other question..when do you think would be a good time to go and I let go of a friend a few days ago, do you think I will hear from this person again?

• Thank you Captain, much appreciated. I also have a couple of other question..when do you think would be a good time to go and I let go of a friend a few days ago, do you think I will hear from this person again?

• I think you should be looking and applying overseas right now because you need to begin a whole new wonderful life, far from former friends, the one you refer to in particular whom I feel doubtful you will ever hear from if you go overseas - a very good thing. I feel your life's success and happiness lies in a sunny climate.

• Thank you Captain, I will start applying for positions. There is a guy who is overseas, do you see me hearing from him again too?

• I am feeling it is best to make new friends and put the past behind you. You need a new start. No one in your life at the moment is right for you.

• Thank you Captain.