Practice with Tarot Cards

• Hi EL.

My Health. I have to detox my body,by introducing more varied veg and fruit. I feel it has gone against me, weight has increased, now i have ulcers on my gums?

My right side of my body from neck down to hip hurts, i think it down to two things, one how bend at work, and the fact that i nearly went over on top tenant re work movements.?

Work

I feel like somehow im going back again re my paranoid and been defensive, i know it in my head like im arguing withheld two sides.,

I know kl is one to shadow new people make them work how she wants.

Now KM, is senior, and she question me on my duties, i reacted like year i do know my job, that maybe the wrong way to answer, though who and why you tell me that, it not like your brand ne, i know Kl been knob her ear?

MF told me last week she had written something about me in their handover book, since then i feel really pee off., it all same time i feel like this too.

I also felt SS was have go re the manual way we done a Tenant my back was hurting, i reacted, in way i dunno, just feel im in some contrast.

I took a week off, i feel dubious go back, how am i going to be.

I have finally gone swim today, as pool now open, i know this will help reg exercise .

Love light Scully

• Hi El,

Thanks for answering my questions. I do feel that where I'm at right now at my job is best for me. I guess, I have to put in more extra effort and be more diligent with my work. Someone left at my job recently whom I've taken some of this responsibilities and wondering if that person hold a grudge against me for taking some of that responsibilities away from him. I've been nice to him, but looks like he was just being polite with me the whole time. Thanks for the advice about setting up goals. I will definitely follow that. As far as the gem guy goes, I can't ask if he likes someone else these days? I really miss him. I guess, your reading shows that there's no chance of me seeing him any time soon, huh? I wonder if he ever miss me or wants to talk to me.

arieslass

• hi eiai

could you please read for my parents relationship with R? i want to know how this relationship will develop over time and what will this relationship become after 6 months from now ?

thank you so much .

• Hello, EltheMoth,

Thank you for the reading. I apologize for the delay with gratitude, and feedback. You were right about some time to myself. I've been very tired and took some time to rest. I also tried to get more information about oracle cards. There isn't a lot out there.

I was a little confused about your message. You stated that there was little chance my friend would be the one to initiate a phone call and that the universe was separating us for my own good. I took these statements as the separation being permanent. But then, you told me not to worry about him, that he would be fine. That suggested a less than permanent separation. Please clarify this for me.

thanks again El,

Lola

• Dfrance,

Will you find a job soon?

Yes, and the cards say not to give up hope. You're probably letting your emotions cloud you--think more with your head.

I asked what they would like to tell you about your love life:

Stability + Fortuna + Door

With Isis as your Goddess card.

This looks very promising. Have you recently found a comforting spot in your love life? As in you figured out what you need and not just what you want? It seems that if you're honest and realistic you are more likely to find someone that can match up to what it is you need in life with regards to a partner. Though, there is a catch. You can't just wait for that person to just come knocking at your door. And even if they do, you have to show them you are interested. πŸ™‚

• Hello Danceur,

Good to hear from you.

Are you feeling drained and fatigued? I don't know how many times I've asked this, but now more and more people are feeling the same. My friend told me it could be the solar flares. I hope so because I don't like going to the doctors. (laughs)

Good on you for putting your line on the sand. I hope they get it through their heads this time.

The way you described yourself sounded eerily like me. I'm exactly that way-feeling one way, yet feeling the opposite all at the same time. Is this a Scorpio thing?

What does he think of me?

Individuality + Responsibility + Palace

With Demeter as your Goddess card.

He is very lost about your, but he still has high regards of you. You are familiar to him, and I think he's the type that wants to know everything about everyone he's connected to. Definitely when he sees someone on the streets he likes to yell out your name and tell everyone around him that he knows you.

He really does want a friendship.

Is it a certainty now that he’s laid everything to rest and doesn’t want to talk about anything anymore?

Hmm... Cards where balanced on this one.

I think he hasn't quite made up his mind.

On the one hand, yes, he wants to put this all behind and move on with his life. He's been trying by surrounding himself with others and growing more emotional ties, but...

I think that there is some guilt that is nagging at him. He knows that his actions were wrong, and when he's probably alone and quiet he thinks of what he's done. He doesn't like it-- he doesn't like the way things look and the way things feel.

I think he would like to fix it, but I have no idea why he's procrastinating. I'm just pinning him as a coward. (laughs)

I like how you've said it about B. The fact that you acknowledge that you deserve better means that you finally are taking a giant leap forward. So proud of you! And where most people would say not to hold anger towards him, I say, have it! You sure need to explore this feeling until you can get to the next level of moving on. For the most part, you've been numb from everything else, but your love for him, so it's good you're feeling something else.

And, I'm absolutely sure that someday you will meet that guy that is just as deserving of receiving your unlimited amount of love, as you are of receiving it.

πŸ™‚

• Hello Scully,

Have you gone to the doctors for that? It sounds like perhaps you're not eating as much of a balanced meal as you should. More fruits than vegetables are you eating? I guess that if you're gaining weight, you may have to start counting your calories and seeing how much of what you actually eat.

Yes, if you've been doing a lot of strenuous work, and especially with your already ailing body, it could be that you're putting more stress by bending and moving too much.

I asked the cards what they wanted to tell you about your work since it seems you're going through a lot lately:

Revision + Bridge + Confession

With Kali as your Goddess card.

It definitely seems like a change in your work place, and that's what is probably tipping your equilibrium. Nothing feels the same, and things aren't balanced. It seems like you have to find just a little space of peace, and then stay out of the way for the most part.

I don't the Confession card and Kali because they show a lot of negative energy around you. That people aren't talking so well about you, and that you may react with a big headbutt.

How are things going to be once you get back from your week off? ( I hope you are enjoying it by the way!)

Palace + Impulse + Negotiation

With Demeter as your Goddess card.

I feel like you will be refreshed, as you will wash away some of that anger, but that it may not last as you go back. It may be that you say or do, or someone else says or does something, that will break the peace. Demeter's advice is to not act so stubbornly to find problems. Let whatever is troubling go and get back to what is more important.

• Hi EItheMoth,

Hope you are good. Can you please do a reading for me if you have the time?

My question - will things work out between Elaine (DOB Jan 18 1983) and Brian (Mar 31 1984)?

Thank you.

Eily.

• Hi El,

How are things with you? School, home, etc? Really miss seeing you around here. And really grateful that you still take time to write us πŸ™‚

I'm pleasantly surprised that you can relate to how I described myself. A Scorpio thing? haha, could be! I'm always holding onto to opposite feelings. Honestly, it drives me crazy feeling and thinking so much.

Oh yes, I have been feeling so tired. But I know this partly due to not getting enough sleep. But my moods are definitely affected recently. This past week I felt really down and moody. Some days, I cried myself to sleep. Didn't feel like talking to anyone, didn't enjoy dance or much else. Sometimes I really don't know if it's the planets affecting me beyond the normal up and downs of my life.

I am depressed about work and B. I spoke to the boss (team leader escalated my email to him). He claims he thought I'd already agreed to do this role but that's a load of.... No one agreed o anything. He had merely tossed the idea up for consideration 2 months ago. I also know that he offered the same role - at that time - to someone who wanted to resign. She eventually left anyway. So I don't trust him much. He plays people to his own advantage - is how I see it.

He claims I'm the best fit for the role (of the team members who are left) - but I know he's only saying that because he'll be in a fix if I decline. He didn't even have the decency to ask them if they'd be interested. He just assumed I'd do it. Anyway, I was feeling down in the dumps when we had our meeting and I told him I didn't want to do it. And then he made me feel guilty... then he threw an olive branch, saying he was prepared to see if we could take out part of my present work scope to assume this new role. I told him I needed time to think.

Wrote back to him and shared a lot of my thoughts and my ideas. I must have come across like a diva, listing my 'demands'...haha. Actually that's not my intention. I am willing to consider a trade off, I just need to see some evidence that he will be in my corner. What is your take on him and how this will play out?

I guess I'm in some sort of depression.. I reckon this anger I feel about B is partly due to me finally coming to terms that he is a jerk and he's betrayed me and our friendship. It sounds melodramatic but that's what it feels like. Because I love him and because my memories of our time together was really good, I couldn't process seeing him in a bad way. Especially since I also see him as a good teacher and someone who brings us joy and laughter in class.

He didn't hurt me overtly but he's greatly hurt me with his disappearing act and silence. Until I too, feel like ignoring him now. To think I gave him space last year, reaffirmed my friendship, and said I was ok with him in May... I thought I was ok, but I'm not. Else these feelings wouldn't keep resurfacing. So I guess I've misled him into thinking all is fine. Sigh.

Does he know I'm not fine? He's the one who should come to me. To bear the olive branch. To apologize. And explain. Though I don't particularly want to hear it now. To a certain extent, this situation exists because we're in the same space. There's a 'need' to make nice, in order that we can still co-exist in the club. Perhaps in addition to cowardice (lalalala..), there's disinterest to fix things or maybe he's afraid to see or face how hurt I really am. Possible? I just don't know how to act around him anymore. I find myself looking at the floor a lot instead of at him.

El, I guess I have to believe something (someone) better exists. But some days, I lose hope too.

I'm glad to hear that the leader of the dance group is interested in a friendship with me. That's who you meant right? I got a little confused there...lol.. Hmm what's familiar about me?

Right now, it just feels like I need to start to make new friendships. Check people out, have crushes on people, that sort of thing...lol. It seems that if I want to meet someone, it might be through this dance group. You reckon? Although it seems most of them are not available.

The other men in my life are all my instructors. But I've had it with trusting that any of them are good choices. Although, there's one really cute one Nick - who's funny and a little cheeky with the ladies in class, but seems otherwise decent, and probably taken. A girl can dream right? I never set out to be one of these girls who date instructors. It just happened with B. Cos we had things in common and there was an attraction.

I dunno... I just feel tired...of everything. I feel lonely yet it's almost easier to just be alone.

• Hey everyone,

Here is the Healing with Angels message for today:

Children + Celebration + Music

Wow! We are entering a joyous period. The Angels encourage us to play and have fun as if were kids again. Why not? One way or another, we're going to have a cause for celebration. It's a time of blessings. Children may play a big role. We should spend more time with them and follow their lead for a while. Sing and dance, it's time to enjoy the sounds of the world, and you play your own instrument, it's time to make your own music.

• Dear EltheMoth,

Can I please have a love reading?

• how is my current love life?

• how does he feels about me now?

• does he misses me?

• what can i do for him to enhance my current relationship with him?

thanks!

• Hello Arieslass,

wondering if that person hold a grudge against me for taking some of that responsibilities away from him?

I would say a bit, but it's more that he didn't think he had anything to worry about before. Now he feels like he needs to work harder too. As in, he now has competition.

As far as the gem guy goes, I can't ask if he likes someone else these days?

You can, but sometimes I just feel like it shouldn't be asked. I'll ask right now and see...

Cards are negative either way. It seems like there may be someone he's interested, but he hasn't had the time to think much outside his work or his own problems.

I really miss him. I guess, your reading shows that there's no chance of me seeing him any time soon, huh?

Not really, but that could be changed if you want it to. As in, if you want to see him, you can find a way to.

I wonder if he ever miss me?

No, he seems to be hurt for some reason by your memory.

or wants to talk to me?

Yes, I'm guessing he wants to share the good things he's been doing with himself.

• Hello Ilikecolors,

could you please read for my parents relationship with R? i want to know how this relationship will develop over time?

It's going to take some time, but it could grow wonderfully. Did your parents think it a mistake for you to be with R? They don't want you to get hurt by him, but if he relaxes around them, and becomes helpful, shows them how much he cares for you by treating you nicely, the relationship, can be a nice one in the future. Still, it's going to take some time...

what will this relationship become after 6 months from now ?

With your parents:

Door + Concession + Compromise

With Artemis as your Goddess card

It seems like they will give him a chance and drop their guard a bit around him. They will find him tolerable, and not say much to you with regard to R. R will need to play it cool and not feel he needs to get angry whenever your parents give him the cold shoulder or want to include him in activities they invite you to.

With you:

The Fountain card fell out. It seems like you are doing all you can to tie these two sides together. You want everyone to get along, but you haven't quite got it there. Yet, you do have a gift for being a mediator and have probably just brought it to a place of some peace.

Principles + Recognition + Prisoner

With Freya as your Goddess card.

Are you counting on R to be the guy you want to spend the rest of your life with? It seems like you've been trying to fix your relationship since it started. Setting up boundaries of what is ok and what is not. Right now it's at a good place, but things may go back. You will feel like you need to keep changing things and getting things to your liking, but it's going to be a never-ending cycle like this.

Freya says not to think of what you want, but what you need. With regards to relationships, she says that there are many more for you to go through in order to find someone suitable.

--EL

• Hello Lola,

I was a little confused about your message. You stated that there was little chance my friend would be the one to initiate a phone call and that the universe was separating us for my own good. I took these statements as the separation being permanent. But then, you told me not to worry about him, that he would be fine. That suggested a less than permanent separation. Please clarify this for me.

--It's a temporary separation. It will be that you both will have your time taken out. When either of you wants to call each other, the other will be unavailable, etc.

Eventually you both will get to talking and you both will finally be able to share what you've been doing all this time.

Hope it helped

--EL

• Hi EltheMoth!

Would you mind doing a reading for me? πŸ™‚

I've started getting feelings for a guy who has been a friend for a very, very long time. Unfortunately, he's still in a relationship, but it seems like it was getting rocky recently...

Could you read what his feelings are for me? Perhaps what is going on between him and his girlfriend, what will happen between them and what will happen between us?

Thanks! πŸ˜„

• Hello Eily,

Been good. How are you?.

Will things work out between Elaine (DOB Jan 18 1983) and Brian (Mar 31 1984)?

It looks like it's a good start, one that feels like it was great luck to meet each other, but their paths are different, their goals are different. They will probably realize this and decide to move on. They seem like very smart people and will realize this sooner rather then later.

--El

• Hello Danceur,

Nice to see you. I've been good. Got my energy back, but I've been using it all on my baby niece. I'm starting class on Monday, so now it's another pack of full days. Though I think I'm real glad I'm going because I've been aching to get out of the house after taking care of my niece for these past few months.

Though not ready for class, I'll be honest. Never liked going, but gotta suck it up and do something in life. If I find time and get a new computer (I want one of those mini netbooks, but not a tablet--don't like them) I can do readings while on my break or while waiting on campus for all the highschool kids to go home and uncrowd the train. Hate going through crowds of teenagers!

As Scorpios, I think we are so contradictory. I always thought myself crazy, but I think that's why we always have that stoic, cool mask on to hide what we're feeling. I think if we let our true thoughts and feelings out, we'd be shifty-eyed and hunched over most of the time. ;D

Are you feeling a little bit better now? Or are you still going through ups and downs?

I asked both my Moon and Angel cards

The Moon cards say that it is your feelings of being trapped that are bringing you down. What's more, you've been probably more angry than usual. You've hated what someone has been saying and thoughts of revenge have come up. You want to see them pay for what they've done.

it's a big transformation period, but such intense feelings must be let go lest they transform you negatively.

The Angel cards say that you should look up more. Your new time is coming, and all who have wronged you will be left in the past. If you do not let it go, then you will be stuck. Walking, and being out in nature can really help. Even if it's at your local park or a botanical garden. Surround yourself in nature. Your health is important, and probably you have been eating more than usual or too much junk food. It's time to look out after yourself.

I know I said that you can feel that anger, but I didn't want it to escalate so bad. I just didn't want you to completely hide everything. With B, I think you should repeat: " I am no longer willing to carry around pain in response to your actions" Forgive the man, but not what was done.

On to work:

What is your take on him?

I think you did right in speaking out. It's been months, and things don't get any better.

As for him, he seems to be the right man for the job. He's a ball of sunshine, but in reality he's got his own interests to look after. I don't think he could be trusted as much either. The image of shaking hands with the devil came up. Look at him grinning!

and how this will play out?

Palace + Confidence + Economy

With Hecate as your Goddess card

I don't think either party is going to like what's coming. The main concern here is money. Money is the root and it's being tossed back forward. Talks aren't going to go the way you like either. You will have to make a choice move on from your current position or stay at the same place.

Hecate that it's time to move forward.

Come to B again:

Does he know I'm not fine?

No, he sees you the same as always. Have you been helping out others lately in class? Either that or it that he's preoccupied with others.

Perhaps in addition to cowardice (lalalala..), there's disinterest to fix things?

No,

or maybe he's afraid to see?

No.

or face how hurt I really am?

No

I'm thinking it's that cowardice, but that he doesn't know what to do. He doesn't know how to approach things. It's in his mind, I know, but he's like a child that doesn't know how to admit what he has done wrong.

El, I guess I have to believe something (someone) better exists. But some days, I lose hope too.

--I know it's hard, but you do have to believe, but before really believing, you have to look at yourself and say that you are the greatest love you could have. That you need to take care of yourself, love yourself wholly and cherish yourself.

I'm glad to hear that the leader of the dance group is interested in a friendship with me. That's who you meant right?

Yes!

Hmm what's familiar about me?

I think it's your demeanor. Your quiet and isolated ways of doing things. Though I think he sees that you're a good person despite everything. You may be quiet, but you don't give the cold shoulder to everyone.

I got Lilith card so you may remind him of his mom, sister, or another prominent woman in his life.

It seems that if I want to meet someone, it might be through this dance group. You reckon?

The cards were negative either way. I think it's still a no, but that you will meet someone else in the most of unexpected places.

You're never alone Danceur. Look to your guides and your Angels. We need to talk to someone and call on someone, and they are always there for us-- for you.

• Hello Pinkrose,

• how is my current love life?

Principles + Sceptre + economy

With Demeter as your Goddess card

Seems like you're still in need of searching. You want trust love, and respect, and that's what's needed in a relationship, but it may not be what you will be getting. You will have to wait a while as you may be attracting some unsuitable men. Just make sure you can do some background checks on them, and don't give your heart immediately.

• how does he feels about me now?

Door + Stone + Visitor

With Ishtar as your Goddess card

I think he's willing to talk to you. Forgiveness is popping up, so it may be that he's ready to talk.

• does he misses me?

Yes, but he's still hurt.

• what can i do for him to enhance my current relationship with him?

Rebel + Disillusion + Promotion

With Ishtar as your Goddess card

You seem to be a very changing person. Can't sit still or do something too routine. He likes what you can't be. He may be calmer and gentler, and he may be easily hurt by your actions. In which case you will have to start acting in another way, much calmer then who you are. It will be a bit of an improvement, as you will probably learn to be more timely, caring, and considerate.

--EL

• Hello Yipyip,

And nice to meet you. πŸ™‚

Could you read what his feelings are for me?

The Adaptability card popped out. Tells that you are his reliable friend, and that you both probably make the best of situations when together.

Responsibility + Commitment + Prisoner

With Hecate as your Goddess card

He's stuck with you. (laughs) It seems that lately you may be making choose a lot. He's loyal to you because you've been friends for a long time, but it doesn't seem like he's liking having to always be careful and make sure to prioritize what he has to do.

Perhaps what is going on between him and his girlfriend?

Palace + Reputation + Promotion

With Gaia as your Goddess card.

Despite some people not liking their relationship, it going good. They are just growing it, but have been sharing a lot. Their mental capacities are on the same level and there is a lot of communication. They like to be around on another.

what will happen between them?

I asked for the coming three months:

Sacrifice + Fountain + The Fall

With Isis as your Goddess card

It looks like though they may have an intellectual connection, one will be more in love that the other. They may still be together, but it will more of a friendship than an actual relationship. Someone in the relationship will make a mistake(probably him) that could cause a break.

and what will happen between us?

Confidence + Two Paths + Choices

With Hera as your Goddess card.

Decisions! Decisions!

I think you will get the courage to tell him of what you feel. This will probably surprise him, and he will need to make a choice. Since the Two Paths and Choices are together, I can not tell what he will decide. He will be affected by the overwhelming emotions that he will not know what to really do.

--EL

• Elthe Moth I hope that all is well with you πŸ™‚

So far this month has been nothing but shocking news after another. A reader on this forum warned me about August...and BOY was she right!!!!!

I have a question in regard to the rest of August. I have a feeling that something is about to explode in regard to my friend (G). I use to work for him, and I know that right now there is nothing but chaos in his company.

Am I correct in feeling it in my "Gut" that there will be some sadness in regard to this situation?

My Friend: June 30,1950

Myself: April 21, 1973

Thanks In Advance πŸ™‚