Practice with Tarot Cards

• Hello!

EIAI, thank you for this and that reading about joy! i comment it here. i must say you are absolutely true, i have many wishes, want to do many things but my lack of confidence lock my desires.

Now about the meeting. The fact that i don't actually want to meet anybody there, especially old friends (that's why the question), well and your explanation of my attitude proves it )) the explanation of his attitude made me smile) Thank you!

• Hi ElAl,

Hope yr doing good 🙂

Is there anything you can tell me of job opportunities. Things are just getting worse. Three team members are leaving this month, including the team leader. Everyone is very irritable. The boss just doesn't seem to get it and put rehiring as a priority. She just wants to keep up appearances to the rest of the company that it is business as usual - while we struggle to pick up the slack from colleagues who have left.

Is it a good time to go? Or how long more must I stay before i find a viable opportunity and what am I looking out for?

Not sure if I asked you before... but recently the joint problems are flaring up. Feels like my knees and ankles are out of alignment, a lot of clicking and back into place and then out again, a lot of extra unncessary pain as a result. Are you able to tell where it originates? Hip, pelvis out of alignment perhaps?

Thanks 🙂

• I am again with question, EIAI can you please tell , if i meet somebody, do you think there will be any job-related talks(i would like to avoid)? and what can be this person's reaction to the fact, that i am jobless. (Maybe it sounds strange) I just don't want to have such talks, to tell about my job problems (especially with someone who knows me). You described the reaction of that person in kind of romantic sense, so maybe his interest will be more romantic than simple curiosity about my career (in case if this is someone i know).

• Scully,

i deferentially did not need to go on the self esteem?

You do have so much confidence, but you may not project it in the right way. I think you usually do things impulsively because you have confidence in yourself. It's good, but when it comes to relationships and emotions it may make you go into things headfirst without thinking.

You can probably give classes or lessons on confidence, though! 😄

He is nice guy, but i did have the feel he did not have enough fire in his belly for me in that way?

No, he did choose to keep talking to you after the speed date. It meant that he was pretty interested, but you both have figured things out now about each other.

We both ,well i encourage him too, go to the next speed night, why not, deferentially go for over forty's this time?

Maybe not together. If it's on your own you could if you wanted to.

It funny, how i just relaxed and just be me, when we got that out of the way,?

Not so much. You simply don't have fulfill expectations or worry about him as much if you two were to be in a romantic relationship.

see i know now im not the ant-social, introvert, i was made to feel!?

Nope! You've been going through a change of mind, body and soul.You were simply not acting like your usual self, but now things are getting back to normal.

• Marishkaa,

No problem! Hope you can share with us your creative side.

I know what you mean about old friends, but that shouldn't stop you from having a little fun. 😉

if i meet somebody, do you think there will be any job-related talks(i would like to avoid)?

Yes. Here though, I think people might give you advice on work. (Where you can get a job, where to invest, and all that.) Mostly they may only talk about themselves and how good they are doing. Though they may be showing off a bit, so don't take everything that they say so seriously.

and what can be this person's reaction to the fact, that i am jobless.

Fortuna + The Fall + Individuality

With Artemis as your Goddess card.

They will be surprised, but may not completely show it. I think that here is where they can talk about their success and start advising you on what to do with your work situation.

You described the reaction of that person in kind of romantic sense, so maybe his interest will be more romantic?

They may have an attraction to you, but it's not all romantic. It may be that they would like to help you. I think it's those vibes that you give out that they will want to know what's going on most of all.

than simple curiosity about my career (in case if this is someone i know)?

Cards are negative either way. Seems like the conversation will just lead you two to talk about standard things.

• Hello Danceur,

Nice to see you again. Yes, doing mighty fine!

Is it a good time to go?

The cards say no. The Precipice card came up in the Yes position, so it may be a mistake right now.

Or how long more must I stay before i find a viable opportunity?

From the cards, maybe two months? I also got the Hecate card and in her picture it has two hounds. Hounds are notorious hunters, so first: job hunt. Two: get new job. Three. quit old job.

and what am I looking out for?

Wedding + Adaptability + Volcano

With Isis as your Goddess card.

Seems like perhaps a similar job with regards to your duties. The environment might change, but the work won't. It may be one where you are sitting down all day and working as the volcano card says to me that there is a physical build up. You are the athlete and you need movement after all!

Are you able to tell where it originates?

I asked about this and the cards flipped over the Rebel card. It's a woman flipped upside down herself. The way that you are thinking, your thoughts, may be what's causing your flare ups. Your mind is stressed and frustrated that it may not want you to move or go where you are being stressed.

Confidence + Two Paths + Solution

With Freya as your Goddess card.

Can't really be sure as I don't know what these cards rule in the physical body. I did do a bit of research, though. The cards are astrologically based, and Freya and Rebel are ruled by Aquarius. Aquarius's ruling planet is Uranus, and together their body part are your Ankles. Now both Freya and Rebel seem to be taking a knee so it may be one of the spots that is receiving more stress. The Two Paths has a horse in it and it just brings up your legs.

Confidence and Solution I'm guessing are talking about your pelvic region. (Flower and fruit)

Have I confused you? I'm confusing myself, but pretty much all that you are suspecting to be the problems are shown here. The only thing is that your nervous system is being affected too.

I put a picture since I keep bringing up the illustrations in the cards.

Hip, pelvis out of alignment perhaps?

I don't think that they are, but they could be very soon if you are not careful. Try and get this checked out.

• Hi ElAI,

Thank you so much.

Oh man you did research and all 😛 Thank you for all that effort! Thanks for the pictures too - yes it does shows the legs an awful lot.

I did a pilates class 2 weeks ago and I think it's opened up the hip joints/pelvis/lower back too much. I didn't feel anything wrong at that time, but I think 'the extra space' has caused my joints to rotate out of normal alignment (which is already not optimum), putting stress on the knees and ankles especially. Reason I thought it originates in the hips/pelvis, is that I think joint issues often occur when the the hip/pelvis are out of alignment. With all the sublaxation and clicking I feel, I know things are 'out'. Just don't know how far up.

The nervous system is stressed too? Hmm this may be unrelated but I'm feeling dizzy lately. Have you experienced a mild earthquake tremor? It's almost imperceptible that the ground/furniture is shaking and you feel like you're dizzy instead. That's the sensation I'm getting and I get it when I'm sitting down. Almost everyday lately. I seem fine when I'm moving about though.

'He' seems very angry today. Took it out on us in class. I hate that....angry teaching. Didn't enjoy it one bit. Not sure what's the last i told you of him, but we traded a few text messages last week and then he hasn't answered the last one I sent. I told him I cannot apologize for my feelings as I don't often feel this way about someone. And it'd take time for me to really move through this stuff. And I hoped he was ok with me and to let me know if he wasn't. Maybe he's upset with me - I don't know. But probably mostly his own stuff. I'm not too bothered. I've quit thinking too much about him for now, as it's not an immediate priority.

I am very stressed out about the injuries and about work though. Because of the resignations. The environment is just getting me down. The boss.. the complaining...the bad vibes...the gossip. Everyone wants to be the next one who quits. Can you believe that? I feel trapped in a situation that isn't working.

So I'm thinking the message is to go and do the job hunting. NOW. And hope to find something in a few months. I wouldn't mind doing a similar job - for now - if the environment is better. Does it seem likely that I'll end up with an interim job instead of one I'll stick with long term?

Cos I really don't see myself doing this type of work forever. I think I'm capable of something less generic (vanilla) - I just don't know how to unlock my abilities and apply them. That truly frustrates me.

Haha yeah - athlete in my heart only. my body would disagree. But you're very right about that. I get very frustrated to sit all day long. I need to move! I'm restless...

• Danceur,

I think now would be a good time to see the chiropractor you were thinking of visiting.

Yes, some of our physical ailments happen when we stress the mind. It's like if you had or ever heard of people going through depression. It's a mental sickness, but it affects the body as a person under it may always be sleeping or moves at all because they are not comfortable.

I asked the cards about your dizziness:

The Fall + Idea + Passion(Again!)

I think it's mostly about you moving on with your life. When you sit down it's when you remember of the path ahead. It's too much for now is what I see.

Maybe he's upset with me

No.

But probably mostly his own stuff.

Yes.

And I can't believe of the amount of chaos in your work life. Every time I ask the cards for you, I almost have my jaw wide open in disbelief when they say 'no.' Though I may not agree with them, I do agree with the advice that they give (finding another job right away). I think they see that you won't find anything right away, and even though you are already in bad situation, they don't want you to be in a devastating disastrous one.

Does it seem likely that I'll end up with an interim job instead of one I'll stick with long term?

Cards were positive--really positive-- either way. I think it has to do with the type of work you are willing to go out and look for and to work for.

And look, for the 'no' I got Passion again! You need to look out for things that you have a talent for.

I just don't know how to unlock my abilities and apply them.

I asked the cards what advice they would like to give you in this regard:

Economy + Principles + Solution

With Ishtar as your Goddess card.

My guess is that you are always looking for the negative. In this case, you don't want to go something outside of your budget, or too far away from home. To me the Solution card says that you have already found what you like and what you are good at. What you want to do doesn't seem too practical.

Ishtar's advice that you need to be more flexible. You try things out, but only when they are safe and you don't have to go outside your comfort zone. You will never know if you don't allow yourself to go out the box or the "norm."

Your talents or the answer to how to use them may not come by chance, I think you have to really find them yourself. You seem to like to search for things in others, but you need to really search more from within yourself.

I asked the Angel cards the same:

I barely even started to shuffle the deck and a card fell!

Freedom- The limitation on you are imposed by you. This card tells that you are always saying, "I have to do this. I have to do that." It's restricting. Ask the Angels for guidance; for them to give you other options. When they come to you they will either help you see that what you think you have to do has to be left alone, or help you finish everything you "have" to do.

Divine Timing: It seems like you are at the right time for what is to be happening. You may think you are making mistakes, but you are not. Everything you are doing is part of your path. Even when you are in doubt or are really falling out of step, the Angels will lovingly guide you back.

Divine Guidance: Here it is again! Complete guidance from you Angels. The messages you have been given is from them. They want the best for you, but the best is sometimes a bit out of reach--for now. Follow your instincts, or little hints here and there as they are dropping things for you to be aware of what they are doing.

Celebration: You are a hard worker! You have accomplished much, and you should be happy of your accomplishments. It seems that you don't feel too good when you do complete a task. The Angels want to give you a pat on the back, for you to give yourself a pat on the back, because they are proud of you. Feel good for yourself.

What the Angels are saying is that your talents may be blocked by you. Fear and obligations you impose on yourself do not allow you to experiment or see what else you can do. The Angel reading, I think, goes with the tarot reading.

You have been helping me with my own career, but what do you think about the career options you have shown me. You are such a wonderful person who is easy to talk to. A teacher or a counselor (therapist too.) would be good for you. You seem to have enormous amounts of patience.

• Hey EliTheMoth, I really dont mean to be down but I try my best to be as optimistic but it seems as if anytime I get a reading from you its seems as if nothing good will ever come my way no matter how hard I work or go for it. Sometimes it feels like the universe will never allow me to be happy. What is going on?

• Thanks El. 🙂

No, I haven't gotten into a relationship yet. It's a lot of flirting and joking, but it hasn't felt like any progression. Sometimes I wonder about his interest, but, as you said, things are moving very slowly. I believe things are slow on both ends (my lack of experience throws me off, and I've heard that his last relationship did a number on him and made him really guarded or cautious with girls). I just want to make sure there actually is movement/development. It makes taking things slowly and at their own natural pace much easier.

I'm not sure about the people not accepting of romantic thoughts... Most of my coworkers, at this point, have pointed out our particular dynamic, but I haven't felt like anyone has disapproval. I'm not sure about that, but people will think what they want.

• Hi EIAI,

I would like you to take a look at my relationship. Can you tell me where you see us say a year from now?Will we move in together? Has he thought about it?Will we get engaged? Is he thinking along those lines? Has the thought crossed his mind about us getting married ?

Do you see us living happily ever after? Things are going so well, that I can't help but fantasize about the future? Will we be a successful couple?Will he be all I have hoped for?

Thanks

Sahara

• Hi EIAI,

How do i project my confidence in the wrong way, in regard to romantic relationships, im guessing you meant that kind of relationship?

I think when i went to speed date, it was the last push to help me gain that last push, I was thinking, the two times i been out with sk, i haven't had drink as i might done in past, and i been ask myself, im sure i can do that again as in relation of speed date, That way you dont ramble too much, and give too much away, just relax be you and take your time.

I dont think i was that too confident, i was like should i email him or worry about how my life not in balance enough yet, and am i really ready for a romantic relationship, so now i wonder if speed date is ok for a laugh, but if all i want is good social life and friends away from work, this may not be a wise choice, in way cause most be there looking for a possibly romantic relationship?

Maybe that what you meant, dont think it all through clearly first.

A colleague whom, had ups downs with is leaving our work place soon, is have night out, i wasn't going to go, now i wonder if i should, leave the past behind, or should i just carry on with my life?

• Asia,

I think you should read back what I have written to you since we have first spoken. If any thing I say to you that seems hopeless has been about your love life. I've explained why things won't be as good as you want them to.

I'm simply answering your questions.

I don't like lying to people, but do know that when the cards give me negative responses I usually ask two or three times to assure myself

It's not a personal attack on you since I don't know you. I don't have any ties to you.

• Oh I know EltheMoth-no offense taken at all. Im know you're being honest and truthful and I really do appreciate that. I was in a dark mood and was really thinking clearly-sorry if that negativity rubbed on you in any way. Im sorry and in no way are your readings not helpful at all sorry for the misunderstanding. You're awesome 🙂

• Asia, if you feel like venting and talking out your external problems, I'm here for you.

• Kaymrial,

Is it the same guy as before?

Everything looks nice for you two. Slow and steady is the theme for now.

• Sahara,

Can you tell me where you see us say a year from now?

Mask + Commitment + Reputation

Your relationship will continue and you both may continue further commitment. The thing about this is that you both may choose gloss over things in order for things to run along. Both you and he will lower your standards significantly to be together.

For the rest of these questions I'm going to ask for a year from now.

Will we move in together?

No.

Has he thought about it?

Cards were positive either way, but I think he sees and values his alone time for now.

Will we get engaged?

Cards were negative either way. The opportunity may not present itself for you two to be engaged.

Is he thinking along those lines?

No.

Has the thought crossed his mind about us getting married ?

No.

The rest, I choose not answer because they make me uncomfortable.

• Scully,

How do i project my confidence in the wrong way, in regard to romantic relationships, im guessing you meant that kind of relationship?

I believe that you go through extremes. Either you don't show that you are completely confident and let people or lovers trample over you or that you show that power you have and may scare some people off.

if all i want is good social life and friends away from work, this may not be a wise choice, in way cause most be there looking for a possibly romantic relationship?

Yes.

I remember advising you on going to social places or communities in order to make friends, not lovers. 😛

A colleague whom, had ups downs with is leaving our work place soon, is have night out, i wasn't going to go, now i wonder if i should, leave the past behind, or should i just carry on with my life?

Leave the past behind and enjoy that farewell little party.

• HI EIAI,

Thanks for your reply, but could you clarify for me...what do you mean we will lower our standards to be together and what do you mean by we take gloss over things to run smoothly???

Lower our standards how???

Gloss over things???

Thanks

Sahara

• Sahara,

Lower our standards how?

Because you both may not be choosing correctly each other as a partner. You want clearly to settle down no matter what and have chosen that he will be the one no matter what. He seems to have accepted this--for now.

Gloss over things?

To a certain point you will allow him to be himself even though you don't like the way he is or the way he treats you. You want him to change, but you are more than willing to take him as is in hopes of marriage.