Practice with Tarot Cards

• Hi sorry me again but can you give me an update on my relationship again me and my bf got into an argument last night and as always he says he doesn't know what he wants and brought up about me not having a job and that he didn't want o be stuck in the same whole for years and years but didn't say anything about us not being together anymore but he did mention that if I wanted im to leave he will. Can you tell me what you see.

• Hi EIAI,

I would really like to ask you one more question if you have the time and patience,

I met a guy over the weekend and am just wondering if the cards show anything happening there?

Thank you.

Elaine

• Hi ElAl. If you're willing, would you give me some insight into my romantic situation? I'm feeling kind of confused and uncertain, would love some guidance.

Thanks 🙂

• Hey Girls,

Sorry for not being around.

My house is going under some renovations, and I'm not comfortable at the moment-- temperature rising.

Maybe I can get back to readings by next week.

Hope you all are doing well.

Until then, take care.

--EL

• Hi EIAI,

I noticed you havent been on the past few days hope all is well with you.

I do need your help whenever you can.

My son is not doing his work for school and again at this rate he isnt going to grad. Things seemed to be going well there for a bit and now I find out that he was essentially just lying.

You said dont give him an ultimatum, so I havent. Now the gloves are off. I'm keeping home the next few days and am going to supervise his work till he catches up. He really doesnt have alot to do. If all goes as planned he could be done in a day or two. Am not going to work him more than 5 hrs each day. But i have told him no friends, no school till he's done. But he can still keep his job.

Please whatever insight would be great as to whether this is going to work...will he grad etc. I am just stressed. Help!!!!

Thanks

Sahara

• Asia,

Hope this is still relevant.

Does he like me in that way?

Cards are negative either way. I think you should be careful about him... Sword and Precipice on both sides say that he's looking for trouble to me.

Would he like to go on a date?

Cards were positive either way. If you wanted to he'd be happy to take you out, but you would have to tell him. If not, he wouldn't worry much.

• SagittariusGurl,

He won't leave you unless you tell him to. This is literally your decision. He may not be happy with you, but he won't move on without someone pushing him. You would be that push.

I don't see you leaving him, so you both will continue being together for a while longer.

• Hello Elaine,

Hope this reading is still relevant.

I met a guy over the weekend and am just wondering if the cards show anything happening there?

It may be love at first sight, but a relationship with this person should be avoided.

You need someone that will help and uplift you and not drag you down with negativity. The cards show that he may be to talkative, but always talking bad about people.

• Hello Kaymrial,

Would you give me some insight into my romantic situation?

Ambition + Principles + Fountain

With Gaia as your Goddess card.

Seems to be a slowing down. Have you finally gotten into a relationship with someone? The Ambition card shows that you have just come out of a successful interaction, but it hasn't moved in the way that you were hoping so. That's fine, as any speeding of this process can ruin things.

Gaia says that perhaps people are not so accepting of any romantic thoughts or relationships. She says that you are wise and are able to balance things. Maybe you are the one taking things slowly for now, but that it is the best choice for now. You have to be realistic, and know what to expect to a certain extent.

Things don't look so bad.

• Hello Sahara,

Everything is fine. Just some forced vacation time from the Universe.

will he grad?

The cards are really not telling. I got the Two paths for yes. He really is at a crossroads right now-- borderline between failing and passing.

I asked the cards what advice they would like to give you with regards to your son.

Ambition + Fountain + Principles

With Isis as your Goddess.

I think you have a big part to play in this.

If you don't give up on him, or give up half way, he has a good chance to graduate. Right now, you may not only have to take the role of his mother, but as his teacher and mentor. He does not see you in such a way, but if you keep behind him and see that he gets his work done things can change.

Isis wants you to work hard and be honest with yourself and your son. If you feel you can not continue, then surely your son will not.

• Hi EIAI,

Thanks I feel much better about things with my son. However your statement "Everything is fine. Just some forced vacation time from the universe" threw my off. Not sure in relation to what.

Could you clarify if possible...also I havent heard from KPMG job..all of a sudden nothing, our daily emails to nothing. Was my last email to them not a good response to there concern with regards to my lack of Public vs Private sector marketing??? Am getting nervous I so want this job. Also have yet to hear from other job with Evidence for Action. Could you be so kind as to have a look again for me at both positions.

Hope your home renos went well.

Thanks

Sahara

• Hi EIAI, Hope you place is all sorted.

I and SK have agreed that we like to be just friends, very strange i felt so much more relaxed after that, didn't even notice i wasn't.

I think he was looking for a relationship with someone one day, just dont see that in me,, but i will be really peed off, if he was hoping for fun, in the way i take that in s,e,x?

I am worth more, and am sick of men just seeing me just for that? Im not worth a friend or girlfriend material, if i get feel that the case, god help him. I had enough of that.??

As i think iv'e said before id rather have a social life real friends outside of work that is more important to me that any thing, so if he was just clear thinking been just that at least ive made friend out ta work, so possibly things are looking up?

He did say im very confident, i properly make this bit shy guy nervous hehe, well at least i getting complimented hey?

Scully

• Hi EIAI,

LOL sorry just got the Everything fine statement. I am such an idiot sometimes. Hope you enjoyed your time off from the universe.

Sahara

• Oh, Sahara, don't call yourself that!

I was going to put "thank you for asking," but I got lazy and stopped typing. It was my mistake.

Was my last email to them not a good response to there concern with regards to my lack of Public vs Private sector marketing?

The cards are positive either way. It seems they may have liked your response, but that they may need someone with more experience in that area.

I asked if you would hear from KPMG soon.

They were positive either way. Cards, I think, are saying for you to try and get into contact with them.

I asked if Evidence for Action would contact you any time soon.

They say yes, but I also see a lot of five so maybe in five days?

Not so good with days so take it with a grain of salt.

• Hello Scully,

Yes! Everything is back to normal-- more or less-- around my house.

I think he was looking for a relationship with someone one day, just dont see that in me?

No.

but i will be really peed off, if he was hoping for fun, in the way i take that in s,e,x?

No.

I think that he really wants a committed relationship, that's why he did the speed date, but that he's not just going to settle for anyone. I think that he is realistic. He seems like a friendly guy despite his shyness, as he would like to, just like you, have more friends in his life.

You are worth more, and it's good that you find friends that match your goals.

so possibly things are looking up?

Yes, absolutely!

Confidence is key!

• Greetings EIAI! I have a question again )

Can you please tell me ,whom i can meet on Saturday, may it be a friend or this is a new person? What will be his attitude to me? and what my reaction will be to this meeting?

if possible ,can it be A (not the A in my previous questions), or maybe D? Thank !

• Hi EIAI,

Thanks again for your response. I always believe that time is a hard one to track, just because I dont believe its the same on the plains here and on the plains that you deal with, so its just nice to know that they will contact me. I was thinking of calling Evidence for Action, but i guess i'll give it another week.

I will also send KPMG an email, to just touch bases.

The universe always has its own plan for us. But I hope I get one of the jobs , well lets be greedy both, as I can hopefully pick the one I would be good andmore successful at.

Thanks

Sahara

• Hello Marishkaa!

So nice to see you.

whom i can meet on Saturday, may it be a friend?

Most likely, as you may decide on this.

or this is a new person?

Cards are positive either way. It's your choice! You can start planning to meet new people now.

What will be his attitude to me?

Sleeper + Ambition + Sacrifice

With Isis as your Goddess card.

If you were to meet a new person, they would probably think you a very beautiful young lady. They would try and talk to you, but yet you will probably give out vibes that make them a little distant and careful how they talk to you. They may have some romantic problems on their own so they won't want to be rejected right away.

and what my reaction will be to this meeting?

Pitcher + Wedding + Prisoner

With Gaia as your Goddess card.

I think you will try and be polite as possible, but that this new person may not be who you wish you were to be meeting. You will feel as if you are stuck talking to them, and you may not want to.

if possible ,can it be A (not the A in my previous questions)?

No.

or maybe D?

No.

• Sahara,

It's not being greedy, it's having options open. 😛

Hope they both call back and give good news!

• Hi EIAI,

Well he did tell me, im very confident person, as several people told me i deferentially did not need to go on the self esteem?confidence cause, S agree there too ha-ha.

He is nice guy, but i did have the feel he did not have enough fire in his belly for me in that way?

It's good to have a friend away from work, it has occurred to me, if something go on as in group or something, i can ask him if like come, that way i dont always have to do things on my own.

We both ,well i encourage him too, go to the next speed night, why not, deferentially go for over forty's this time?

It funny, how i just relaxed and just be me, when we got that out of the way,? Having friends and better social life is what's most important to me, than anything,

I always new deep down, even when i first did on-line date,,, that my type of guy be someone who outgoing, has social life, people person, so i need to get that in my life too,, see i know now im not the ant-social, introvert, i was made to feel!?