HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY!!!!!

• Today is a special day in CANADA!!!!

We celebrate Women's day, we remember our predecessors in all their struggles and know that if not for their acts of bravery we would still be scrubbing wooden floors with old brushes and having 20 children cause the church said so.

So, I say to you WOMEN across the world, if nobody has told you this in a long time or maybe you heard it yesterday.

Thank you and I love you for you. You are beautiful, strong and intelligent!

ScorpWolf

• right back at you scorpwolf

• Thanks shadowmist, I would have thought that more women would have put their word here but ...ok!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

ScorpWolf

• This post is deleted!

• Today is a special day in CANADA!!!!

We celebrate Women's day, we remember our predecessors in all their struggles and know that if not for their acts of bravery we would still be scrubbing wooden floors with old brushes and having 20 children cause the church said so.

So, I say to you WOMEN across the world, if nobody has told you this in a long time or maybe you heard it yesterday.

Thank you and I love you for you. You are beautiful, strong and intelligent!

ScorpWolf

*** Strong message from last year, needs to be uploaded again. Meegwetch

• i think we are joining in, happy womans day from florida, usa,

ramonita

• I know i'm late (taking pain pills does that to me) Happy Womens Day!!!

• this sites forum is dying, because it is not a priority to the tarot.com any longer, which is sad.

Happy belated Women's Day !

• Thanks ScorpWolf......late but heartfelt I agree with Breze1 😞

Blessings all

• Thank you all and I too agree with Breze1

Love to all

ScorpWolf

• well, The Captain mentioned once on exactly what i said above, and it ringed a bell on me.

i guess i just wanted to bring it up that it was The Captain's fine observation what brought this up 🙂

• It is sad that this site seems to be dying. The insight and perspectives that is provided has been very helpful, and you never felt alone with your problems. I wonder what we can do to make it better

• I agree with all of the sisters on this forum,

in a cooperation, the employees play a large role on the sucess of the company,

i believe if we all chip in to good contributions of spirtual matters, and the great help that has been on this forum for years, i believe we can make it work,

i also believe in letting our voice be heard, i think that adminstration should hear as many of us as possible, after all it is to thier best interest, that this site be a suscuess,

please forgive my spelling,

thank you for the chance to voice my opiopion

ramonita