Libra looking to learn.....

• Greetings all

I am a 39 year old female Libra. I started learning about astrology around the age of 13 and have been drawn to it for quite some time. Let me say, I don't know much. I DO know that I am a true Libra....every description I have ever read about a Libra fits me to a "T".....I am looking for a site to help me with my birth chart for free....Have zero money right now....I do not know what my rising sign is even...

I would also like to meet people who believe in astrology and get to know some of you all....I have been going through a difficult time lately and could really use some insight, friendly converstaion, and support. I am a true giver as well....So I will return the good deeds....

Thank You

• You should be able to get your natal chart done at astrology.com. But you need to know your time of birth, place and date to get your reading. Then when you know your ascending sign you should aways read both sun and ascending. Your ascending or rising sign is who you show the world for the most part. You have to take all things into consideration. That's why you need to know where the planets were at the time of your birth.

• This post is deleted!