Blmoon

• Blmoon

I received your reply. I am working right now so just got to glance. I know he needs a good psychiatrist. I even printed a screener on bipolar for him and he answered every question affirmative. He acknowledged after taking the screener that his doctor was probably wrong but convincing him to go see someone else is the hard part. Keep praying. But in reality, I don't really know if I want this my whole entire life. Have a lot to consider right now. It has been so long since I have seen the man I fell in love with.

Luvslife.

• I hear you--the emotions are true as everytime my man of 40 plus years goes south I say the same thing to myself--I don't think I can do this again! The reality is the man you love has a twin and they come together and no way around it---when that twin you do not like comes to stay--there is no pretending to like it!!! It's like giving birth

swearing in the pain I will never do this again but oh how soon we forget! I'm glad he at least is open to being bipolar or he may be just telling you whatever you want to hear as long as he wants to stall. Forget convincing him to see someone else---take a smaller step and insist you two go together to see the current doctor--that's easier and a step in the right intention as you HAVE TO BE a partnership as you can not let mental illness drive the bus!!! If you go together it establishes your right to protect yourself and then you can meet the doctor and get your own opinion of him being a good match. Insist he make the apointment with you or he has to leave. You can't do this alone and not suffer the burdon--your children and you will have to suffer the loss of energy he will demand. Dealing with occasional crises is one thing but without proper treatment you will be exhausted with treading water as he runs circles around you in a speed boat and when he passes out--who knows where the boat will land. If you choose to be mated--in sickness and in health--until death do you part. Face this as a PARTNERSHIP. Demand your backup plan---demand an apointment as a couple. BLESSINGS!

• Blmoon,

Putting your advice to work. I will keep you posted. I hope all is well with you.

Luvslife