Bored

• Does anyone want to practice with me. Im bored and would like to do a reading i only ask that someone can answer a question i have. I will practice iwth as many people

• Hello,

I would like to practice with you.

My question is about a lady friend I have made recently.

I have a piano class with her and at first I was really happy that she liked me enough to befriend and confide in me, but now I'm kind of intimidated by her.

What is she really like?

I have gotten the feeling that maybe she is on drugs, is that true?

Please ask me any other question you have. (I'll answer the other question you posted on my thread.)

Thank you.

• Ooooo good i wasnt sure if anyone would accept!!

I'll post your reading in just a little bit. My other question is i was around an old friend the other night and i think some old feelings resurfaced with both of us could you tell me what feelings had surfaced between the two of us and what i need to do in regards to this.

• Ok first off I didnt see any drug usage with this person but i do feel as if she might be fighting off some sort of depression or situation that has been going on internally... but i think she is doing everything to fight it off or she will anyways. Shes a go getter theres really nothing stopping this girl. I feel on the outside she shows off how strong she really is. She shows that she likes to be in control and she is very determined at getting exactly what she wants when she wants it. She definately isnt afraid to be harsh when it comes to making a comment in a discussion she may be having and she definately is the kind of person that needs to have the the last word. I can see why she is intimidating if she is like this. I do think a lot of this can be a mask tho i feel as if she can be a bit of liar or someone that isn't afraid to stretch the truth just for the sake of doing so or a feeling of being in control. She also doesn't realize that her stubburness may come across as, bossy or even as if shes kind of bullying others. I dont think she would be afraid to be unfaithful to a friend in order of getting ahead so i would be cautious of that. I also feel that going back to the depression and hwat not it may have to do with some sort of past issues that may have gotten her into some trouble and because of this its now effecting her there fore her acting the way she does. I do feel as if she does have the potential to have a solid friendship with you she just has to get over her negative tendencies.

Appreciate the willingness to do this. I hope this made sense.

• What is your question?

• Should you contact your old friend?

The circumstances aren't the best but it seems that so long it stays in friendly terms it would be alright to contact him.

The cards say that perhaps he's in a not so trusting mood and may be suspicious. Certainly not so friendly.

Would it matter if you contacted him?

Yes. He has not forgotten about you as perhaps you both might've had more than just a friendship in the past. He thinks of you a good person, just not one that perhaps he can understand so well.

What feelings have resurfaced with this other friend?

The cards show a lot of hurt. First, love might feel like it maybe farfetched. It may not be necessarily wanted. Second, I think there is a fear of betrayal or just in general something bad happening.

The cards indicate that perhaps it is you who is not so keen on carrying anything further with this person. As you do not feel willing to adjust and to once again trust so easily.

With him, he is more hopeful that something between you can happen. He wants it and is very attracted to you.

Advice as to what to do, would be to put a stop to this. If you do not feel comfortable don't go along with it. You need to be mature about it. You can only offer your friendship, so let him know your boundaries. Of course, there is no need to start a fight or to make him feel like you never want him close to you. Simply let him understand where you are with him.

• Oh wow...

She certainly has been depressed as her mother passed away in October. Every time she mentions her she begins to cry...

I don't know what to do then because I don't feel comfortable around her. She is kind of bully-ish as she makes me stop every time I am playing my piano so that I can help her. It's frustrating to me because I'm trying to learn too! Maybe I'm selfish?

I am a bit afraid though since I haven't had a good friendship in my entire life, and I'm not used to being so close with anyone or getting so much attention and hugs (she LOVES hugging people, XD)

Thank you for the reading!

It was so insightful!

• Arctic - my question is what guy / type of guy do you see me choosing to be with

what is your q?

• EIAI: Thanks for the advice 🙂 and yes i do see him being not so friends - as this can be how he is sometimes.....

We did have more then a friendship (sorta) but due to other circumstances didnt work out .... and thats prolly cuz he def dodesnt understand me and belive me i really dont understand him.

The cards show a lot of hurt. First, love might feel like it maybe farfetched. It may not be necessarily wanted. Second, I think there is a fear of betrayal or just in general something bad happening.

----what do you mean by love might feel like it maybe farfetched.

there is a lot of fear o betrayel on my end and that something bad would happened if us two ever got together and i feel like he feels very much the same.

The cards indicate that perhaps it is you who is not so keen on carrying anything further with this person. As you do not feel willing to adjust and to once again trust so easily.

He hurt me a lot so yes this would be very difficult for me to do.

With him, he is more hopeful that something between you can happen. He wants it and is very attracted to you.

interesting 🙂

Advice as to what to do, would be to put a stop to this. If you do not feel comfortable don't go along with it. You need to be mature about it. You can only offer your friendship, so let him know your boundaries. Of course, there is no need to start a fight or to make him feel like you never want him close to you. Simply let him understand where you are with him.

he knows i can offer only my friendship 🙂 thank you so much for the reading right on and i do very much appreciate the advice!

• Queen of Wands: I hope you won't mind me butting in but would like to practice.

Where there was a dead issue before there is a glimmer of hope. Other person is at a crossroad in his life and may not be thinking of relationship at this time. BUT the next time you see him at a celebration will be the time when the relationship changes for the better. I believe in the past this person was not very mature but has grown a lot and taken on a lot of responsibility. In fact he may be too disciplined and too possessive.

• Artic123 - Please don't apologize i appreciate your willingness to practice.

Where there was a dead issue before there is a glimmer of hope. Therfore do you think this person is very much already in my life. do you mind if i ask who this person is to me or any other information i can get regarding this person? sorry to be a bother.

• QueenofWands,

What do you mean by love might feel like it maybe farfetched?

That anything with this person is out of the question and not imaginable.

I'm glad I could help.

Hugs and love

--EL

• Hi, Im new at the forum, just saw your topic and I really would like some insight from you if you could give it to me of course. So my question is about this guy that I met, we fell in love but didn’t work out at the beginning he was all love and asking me to be his wife but I couldn’t drop everything for him, because of his job he had to move to another country, after that said he started to distance himself from me but never completely left me, he wanted to have me around but I couldn’t stand the back and forward thing so I told him to forget about me and remove me from his life. But the problem is that I still love him. Can anybody tell me what kind of man he is? Does he loved me and still do? Is he going to speak with me again?

If you also have any question I would love to practice, Im also new at it.

Thank you.

• Mariapisces

Thanks for your interest on my thread. Id love to do this for you ill have to get to it later because i am at school for the day, but when im done ill get to it!

If you don't mind answering what i can expect in regards to my love life in the month of march that would be fabulous! look forward to the exchange.

Queen of wands.

• Queenof Wands3

Hi, Queen I’m feeling a little low on energy, but I draw the cards for you, but I must tell you that I had a strong gut feeling regarding to you.

What my gut was telling me was that you need to take some time to yourself, think in what you want and believe in yourself, I think you want to find love and be loved so much that you are forgetting to nurture yourself and that is making that you can’t find the love you want. Only when we are feeling good with ourselves we attract love. There’s another thing that popped out in my head you are not being honest with your feelings and you have a problem demonstrating that feelings too, because your trust was betrayed by loved ones, you had open yourself and didn’t had the same return or at least something that you were expecting didn’t work out. Sorry probably I’m wrong but this was my gut talking, lol.

I popped the question to the cards and what I get was as much the same I told you before, you need to love and know yourself first, take some time for yourself, but you are still tight up to the past. You need to go out more and keep a good attitude; you don’t want to accept any old lover that comes along. You should temper either impulse, especially that of pursuing a new relationship too enthusiastically. There’s a reason why they say “good things come to those who wait”. You have to let go of the past to be happy in the present. You have to let your sun shine 🙂

Doing that I see a lot of hope for you in finding love this month, I see a new relationship in the horizon or a renovation of an old one, you will attract some admirers and if you want an old relationship to be rejuvenated you need to know exactly what you want from that person and what she wants from you and can offer you, doing that I see that love will come to you, but it won’t be immediately it will take some time, I also see a lot of writing between the two of you. And the last card came to confirm me that it’s possible that you will rekindle with an old romance, my advice is if you really want that don’t be afraid of showing your feelings and take some time and effort to stay connected in order to keep the spark alive.

Sorry I couldnt get anymore info from the cards, like I said Im a little low right now, but anyway

Trust in your intuition and let go of your fears...

Mariapisces

• angel hugs with flower petals in your favourite fragrance

Queen of Wands 3, thank your for offering your time and service.

May the Universal Light shine with you.

I am not sure where I am on this new level of Light and Energy.

I feel there have been some major changes, yet more is coming.

I would like to know what kind of year I am going to have.

My the Light work through you.

Julianna

loving silver wings