To LivingonaPray can you help with this spread

• To Livingona Pray

Hello and how are you doing. I have not been able to get on the site it would not let me on and the other I tired and it let me on. I have a question about a five card spread I did. The question was about moving. But some of the cards have me a little confusued. Can you please help me.

Card 1. The Moon

Card 2. 4 of Wands

Card 3. The Lovers

Card 4. 9 of Cups

Card 5. 2 of Cups

Ok I no there is no pentacles and no swords. There are two major aracana cards. Those are major cards that I should look at. The moon to me means there is something that is not right like: there is a lady that as been calling me about a apt and I have not when to go and see it because I have had surgery and my nephew killed hisself. So I just have not gone. But I think that some of the things she may be saying could not all be true because of the moon card.

Then the 4 of Wands I know that this is a action card meaning something in the making very soon. like a sense of commetment so this is a good card. Then the lovers there is going to be a choice i am going to have to make. Then the 9 of cups this is the wish card a very good card like my wish is going to come true. And the 2 of cups is the one I have the trouble with I know it means emotions and to mean it means like a relationship.

So the whole story is saying that there may be something that I need to pay attention to they may not be telling me the whole truth about the apt like saying it will be there when I need it and it really will not be available and I will have to make some kind of choice but things will turn out really good for me. I will find the place that I want. But now the thing that I don't understand is why did I get two cup and the lovers card when I was talking about moving because they really don't have anything to do with moving. THey have more to do with relationships

Can you please help me to understand more thanks so much Illona

• Hi Illona,

I know you didn't ask for my input, but I have some things I would like to share...

The Lovers Card and the 2 of Cups do not necessarily have to do with love relationships -- it can just point to relationships in general including business partnerships. They can also be about balance. Also, the Moon card - although it often does point to things not being as they seem and possible deceit, it can also just be about female energy as well as high emotions. And let's not forget that it can be about our dreams!

What I am getting from this spread is that the Moon card is pointing to this female influence and your dream of finding a better home. The 4 of Wands is another indicator of a happy home. The Lovers is coming through to me about yes, having a choice to make, but also about harmony and trust. The 9 of Cups could indeed be indicating that you will get your wish of a new home where you feel happy, safe and secure as in the 4 of Wands. The 2 of Cups I think is about that business partnership - coming together to sign papers, etc.

I think the best thing for you to do is to just call the lady and go see the apartment if you are able to get up and around. Then TRUST your feelings when you go see it. Maybe pull some cards afterwards instead of beforehand so you don't put the cart in front of the horse! And as always, if you get to the point of signing a lease, just go through the paperwork carefully or even consult someone who can do this for you.

Good luck!

• Good Morning Watergirl18

Thank you so much. That is just fine that you said something. Ok I understand what you are saying because they were the last two cards and I was not sure about them. But thanks yes some time next month after I see my doctor I will know when I will be able to go and see the place. Thanks because she called me yesterday to see how I was doing. That was so nice of her. There are two places I would like to move to one of them is going to be the place. Thanks again.

Illona