May I have a reading please? Anybody?

• So My ex and I...we met up on 2/22 because he messaged me on 2/21 asking if we could talk.

So things didn't go as planned..it was more me telling him how I feel and him saying "be direct". I told him my heart wants him but my brain say no.. We ended up having intercourse. The next day I wrote him a letter asking if we could talk but not in person because I honestly wanted to talk and not have it lead to ****, with the note I brought him food because he likes eating a lot. He didn't reply since then..a couple of days ago, I didn't see him at school so I messaged him asking if he was okay. Yesterday night, he went ape **** on me because someone told him I was talking bad about him. He proceeded to say things that he knows would hurt me. "how he wants his ex back, and how he likes other girls, he wants me to leave me alone, he has better things to do with him time than waste it talking to/about me" I tried telling him I haven't spoken to anyone about him but he was set on believing that I spoke bad about him. and now im just depressed because I miss him so much and that Tuesday (2/22) we talked..everything was so perfect and it really seemed like him missed me and wanted to get back together...

What should I do? Should I wait for him to cool off and calm down before initialing a conversation? Should I just move on and forget him? idk what to do..I just miss him.

His birthday : July 10th

Mines : September 25th

• As long as the two of you respect each other's space and refrain from judging each other, you can get along. GlitterBlow, you tend to appreciate this matchup for what you can gain from it and are not always fully aware of what you have until it's gone. You may fail to realize that critical, demanding and condemning attitudes can easily tear apart this vulnerable relationship's gossamer fabric. Did you actually say unkind things about your ex because they seem to have come back to bite you, perhaps communicated to him by someone who doesn't want you to get back together? Your ex is very tender-hearted and easily hurt. The two of you are likely to be oversensitive to each other, certainly empathic and perhaps even telepathic. You both will have to repeatedly redraw ego boundaries between you to distinguish your individual needs and wants. Although closeness in a relationship is generally a plus, here you two risk losing your own personalitites and drowning your individual selves. Great control must be exerted to prevent small frictions and irritations from getting out of hand. The two of you will benefit from your great sensitivity to each other only if you give this attunement a positive spin. Don't take the relationship for granted and do limit criticism.

You had a good chance to be a great match but it got spoiled. Now you must do nothing. Your ex needs you to respect his space by not contacting him. Bringing the past up again will do nothing but harm.