Captain, blue moon, anyone please help me

• I had a terrible dream last night that I accepted a demon into me. Before I slept, I was very stressed, and I had wanted to leave my body. I don't know if I was successful, because I have never done it before, but that in combination witht he dream scares me. It was so strange a dream, and I woke up feeling odd. I tried to go back to sleep and shrug it off, but suddenly I had some very bad thoughts in my head that I am terrified of. They continue on their own and I am afriad that I might hurt someone I love dearly. I immediately tried to do a prayer to remove any evil, I tried to lay back down with him after 1 hour of prayer, and the thoughts came back. I need to know if I actually accepted a demon. it feels like it's going to stay until its mission is complete. Please, I don't want to go home and hurt anyone. I woke up my hustband to tell him everything, even though I'm afriad it may ruin our relationship. He thinks that it is becuase I am too stressed with our relationship, and has offered that I stay somewhere else for a while, or divorce if it is necessary to my health.. I have tried divination, but all i have is a penny- I have never done before, and I am afriad of the answer. I got tired after 3 tries. Please help me please help me am I crazy or is it something else?

• Honey--if you are indeed being honest here God love you---go to the nearest emergency room with a psychIatric department and tell them exactly what you told us here. You do not need to suffer like this and there is no demon----you can not trust your thoughts right now and we can not help you but a doctor can. Just do it. BLESSINGS!

• Yes, thank you! I think you are right, but OMG it's scaring the hell out of me. I think it's due to stress and a change in birth control. I feel better now, trying to control my anxiety. I'm thinking to go to a friends or a womans' shelter for the next couple days and try to eliminate the stress part, but I'm so scared! I think you are right, I pray you are right!!! 😞

• This post is deleted!