Help! desperate for a reading!!

• I would greatly appreciate it if someone did a reading for me. Everything is chaos right now! Im doing awful in my classes, im unemployed but looking for work, and I just went to traffic court for running a stop sign, and they gave me another court date cause there is possible jail time with it! my relationship with my boyfriend has been a little touchy lately, he says he loves me but he is little worried cause our sex life has been a little crappy lately, and I fear he may be starting to get a little bored with us. which i know is common when you have been with someone awhile. we have together a year and a half. and we are living under same roof right now. He too is looking for work, but its hard, he has cdl license now so he trying to get into truck driving. I would love a reading that addresses all of these topics. 1.How will things go with school? 2. Will I find a job soon? (doing what?) 3. will i see jail time with this traffic violation? 4. How will my relationship develop? 5. what can I do to make this relationship better? We love each other and he talks about us getting our place together, etc.. If anyone can shed some light on my life thank-you so much! 🙂

• The only real problem I see here is your self-doubt and lack of confidence. That's what you need to work on and then everything else will improve. You can gain condience by doing the things you fear - like talking honestly with your partner about how you can improve your relationship, being brave and taking your licks in court, and staying positive about your future. Boosting your self-esteem will pay off in all areas of your life. You don't need a reading from anyone, you just need to trust in and rely on yourself and the Universe more. Don't run away from your challenges - face up to them with courage and strength and this will make you feel so much better about yourself.

• you are absolutely right with everything you said. What doesnt kill you makes you stronger. I just would like a little peek into future, to see what my outlook is. i do my own readings sometimes, i just like others subjective readings, if your into tarot, i would love your help in interpreting my readings, im working on a spread right now, i couldnt find my cards and now i found them!

• if you don't start to believe in yourself more and make changes to how you see yourself and your life, you will not attract the things you want. That is a definite. If you don't have faith in yourself, why would anyone else? Instead of trying to peer into the future, you need to deal with things as they stand right now if you want to improve your future prospects.

There is one prediction that holds true for everyone - if you don't do anything different to what you are doing now, then you will continue on the same old path and you won't attract anything different than what you have into your life. If you want change, you have to be willing to take a chance and do something differently to the way you always do it. Right now you are doubting your ability to be successful in everything in your life which means that nothing is stable or steady. It's a house of cards that could topple at any moment unless you lay a firm foundation of courage and self-love.