Oh My God I need some help, please, someone help me

• Please someone give me a reading, I am afraid that either I have lost my mind or that I have been possessed. I had a terrible dream last night, and I need to know what's going on with me. I woke up with a voice in my head and I have been praying and doing yoga ever since. I need help, my body is tingling, and shaking, and I am having anxiety for last several hours. please someone help me!!

• Dreams rarely come true - they are often just our fears of what might happen coming to the surface. You need to calm down and centre yourself, then ask your inner wisdom for some enlightenment. You have all the answers inside you. It may just be your own power and strength coming out that scares you.

If you can give more details about this voice and what it said, it may make things clearer to us here.

And don't worry - no one here will think you are crazy or judge you. You might be amazed at the odd experiences many members here have had.

• iii

• Dear Captian, I don't know if you are still interested in this, but I finally gave in to tell what happened. I could really use some help, and apparentlly getting a good psychiatrist is impossible when someone really needs them. First, try to imagine me as a normal person, with a normal head on her shoulders that never had experienced this before, so that you aren't imagining a sad, crazy woman that's gone to mental hospitals her entire life. I am a creative professional working in an important industry, and the way I ended up these last two weeks has me reeling!

I had dreamed that I had accepted a demon to enter me. It was a bizarre dream. I woke up from it, thought, "That was strange," and rolled over to sleep. Suddenly I was filled with an awaking energy, and a thought said, "Kill him." in regards to my husband. I was shocked, I definately didn't intentionally conjure such a thought! I pushed it down, thinking that sometimes in the twilight of sleeping again, your mind isn't quite clear, although this was definately more than unusual. I was tired, so I told myself to go back to sleep. It came again, accompanying a stronger wave of energy. The thought was independent, cold, heartless, and seemed it would enjoy in the freedom of hurting my husband. My stomach began to be sick, and I said, "I'm not going to do any such thing!" and the thought said, "But it's my mission." I then truly believed that I had accepted a demon into me. I thought, "I'd rather kill myself before I'd hurt anyone else!" and the thought said, "Self destruction isn't in your nature. Your nature is to survive." It continued in a frightening way that eventually I would give in, "I'm usually successful the first night." I started to pray, (not religiously specific) I prayed for an hour, and when I thought I had control of myself, I went back to bed, shaking, but tired. The thoughts persisted, energy flowed, all unwelcomed. I couldn't handle it anymore and I woke my husband as I was in the middle of a panic attack, hyperventalating, sick to my stomach, and with uncontrollable thoughts and shaking body. I thought, maybe if I told him all the stress i'd been supressing, this would go away!!! He tried to understand,I told him everything from the dream to that moment, and then quickly got out all the frustrations I'd held back. It didn't help. While he stayed up to try to comfort me and relax me, I was terrified that if I fell asleep, this demon would take over. He was devistated that our relationship has come to this.

I went to work after doing an hour of yoga, meditation and prayer. I thought that I may finally have control of myself, and started to relax, when the thought said, "When I get home, I'm going to kill him." it was in the same matter of fact way you would say, "I need to get milk on my way home." My anxiety attack lasted over 24 hours. I finally was able to mostly accept that it wasn't a demon, but I'd snapped, and hopefully partly due to a change in birth control, if that were the case, I stopped the pill. I could not sleep for three nights. Finally I felt more at ease. I tried to go to a therapist, but it was impossible to find emergency help, and the hospital I was referred to was dirty, rude, awful and nightmarish. I walked out before they could see me, not being able to believe that I'd been brought to this state.

Last night, I'd had another dream, that I was trying to run from a evil sprit/ my fears in some basement, with stairs that led to a bedroom, and a door on the opposite side. I wanted to lock the door, but had to be sure it would work from the inside, ending up in locking myself in with the demon. I thought I had woke up, but only woke to another (2nd level) dream that walked me through the same terrors I had experienced when I woke up from the first dream: Laying next to my husband and having these terrible, uncontrolled thoughts, feeling possessed. Thank GOD I woke up from that, realizing that it was just a dream! But then the anxiety came over me, terrified of losing control of my thoughts. My husband was still awake, and he smiled at me, not knowing what had just happened again, thinking I was shaking because I was cold. He's been so sweet to me since the first episode, he would be devistated to find his efforts hadn't helped.

I don't know what you can do to help me in telling you this. I feel that I've realized I need a therapist, but I don't know what my future holds.

• I feel this is not a demon but an actual human being - someone you know or who knows you and your husband and who is trying to break you up and cause trouble (maybe someone who wants you or your husband for themselves). This person is trying mind control on you by projecting their thoughts at you at night when you are most vulnerable and off-guard. This person cannot hurt you unless you let them upset you. Be strong and reject them. In your mind, hold a thought that no one is going to control you or upset you. Project that you love your husband and that no one is going to break you up. Then this person will know they cannot disturb you. Only your fear can allow this person to win. Fight it!

I don't believe a therapist can help you - you can do this on your own by being stronger than the person who is trying to upset you. they cannot keep sending you their energy without it weakening them, especially if you fight against it.

• ???? Sorry but... What???

.... The only thing I thought, is that (before the first episode) I was watching my husbands' out of control behaviour, and I decided he was absolutely out of control and crazy, and that I had to get out. (I don't know if you've seen my other posts, which I used for self expression) I figured that all the supressed anger, hate, and desire for freedom caused my id (supressed, subconcious desires we learn to control or deny) to snap, going out of control, being completely independent of my higher thinking, and feeling that the fastest way for escape would be the most exteme resort. Before I consider sabatoge from an outside source, could this "human being" be myself, in reality, rather than projecting my struggle onto some one I don't believe I even know?

I really just want to be honest with myself; I'm not the type to put my faults/weaknesses on others.

If you truly feel otherwise, (I think your spirit guide is Spirit? IDK much about that stuff...) is there any guidance you can give me to find out who this person may be? I don't know anyone that participates or even believes in such acts, majik, psycic, or otherwise. Unless they are just sitting in bed at night, hating me, LOL! Also, I never thought that I would be the kind of spirit that would be vulnerable to or imposable for such things, unless my anger has weakened me. I do feel I used to be stronger, spiritualy.

• ???? Sorry but... What???

.... The only thing I thought, (pardon me while all my random psychology pours out) is that (before the first episode) I was watching my husbands' out of control behaviour, screaming at both me and his mother, and I decided he was absolutely out of control and crazy, and that I had to get out. (I don't know if you've seen my other posts, which I used for self expression) I figured that all the supressed anger, hate, and desire for freedom caused my id (supressed, subconcious desires we learn to control or deny) to snap, going out of control, being completely independent of my higher thinking, and feeling that the fastest way for escape would be the most exteme resort. Before I consider sabatoge from an outside source, could this "human being" be myself, in reality, rather than projecting my struggle onto some one I don't think I even know?

I really just want to be honest with myself; I'm not the type to put my faults/weaknesses on others. Plus, having "voices' in your head, telling you to kill someone, that's not something simple, you know?? LOL

If you truly feel otherwise, (I think your spirit guide is Spirit? IDK much about that stuff...) is there any guidance you can give me to find out who this person may be? I don't know anyone that participates or even believes in such acts, majik, psycic, or otherwise. Unless they are just sitting in bed at night, hating me, LOL! Also, I never thought that I would be the kind of spirit that would be vulnerable to or imposable for such things, unless my anger has weakened me. I do feel I used to be stronger.

First: Is it ME? 🙂 Am I trying to sabbatoge my own marriage?

If not:

How can I catch this person, who is so cunning and hateful to me 🙂 so that I can cut any sort of mental, emotional and other such ties from them.

Thanks Captain! LOL this is kind of wierd for me.

• If you have been suppressing your emotions and not speaking the truth to your husband about wanting to leave, then it could indeed be a part of your persona that is breaking out and wanting to be honest about what she feels. If you speak openly with your husband, then it's likely your 'visitor' will be satisfied and won't bother you. This 'other presence' I felt definitely wanted to break up your marriage.

• Oh- that's weird, that it posted twice, sure didn't mean to do that.

That's so interesting! Well, I am sure that I maxed out your crazy-meter for, well, ever. But yes, this is definatly something I've had to learn the hard way, and I had been trying those tecniques you suggested, about projecting love for my husband and such, because even though I've felt hate, and feel that he's definatly in the deep end sometimes, I do love him. And I certaintly don't want an evil, dark or bitter end to our relationship; it would be trajic as it is.

It'd be interesting to suspect a third party around me for wanting us to be unsuccessful, (which I can sort of imagine a couple, although I have had no direct contact with them for a long time), but hopefully the Goodness out there can lead me/us to happiness despite this ultimate low that we've reached. 😞

Is there any other insight you can offer me? For example, do you see us working things out and being happy, with children, family and such? And, from your perspective, how strong of a back-bone to I really have- as in, Am I the cause of my own misery? Have i just become a pathetic creature that whines for herself, or do I have reason to be concerned? Maybe I'm pathetic to ask, but really I have almost no introspective abilities at the moment.

I sure appreciate that you've talked with me ❤

• Really, this is very far from the most weird tale I have heard or odd thing I have experienced. I suspect it is something that happens a lot when people suppress their thoughts and feelings.

Now what has been done about your husband's problems - has he sought help for them? Have you two really had a long honest talk about your marital situation? What has been done to relieve these circumstances? Only the two of you can work things out. It's up to you to create your own happy bright future. But certainly having children while things are so bad is not advisable at all.

I don't think you are weak, just confused. Once you understand the true state of your situation, you can take action because you will know what to do. So don't beat yoursefl up until you have all the facts. If you really try hard to be kind and loving to your husband - and your visitor is still bothering you - then it could certainly be an outside force that is influencing you. But one thing is for sure, if you put yourself in a hopeful upbeat mood, no other entity or darker part of you can harm you.

• ❤ Thanks Captain ❤ I guess I have to try harder.

• Captain, I need a little more insight regarding this topic. I fear my "visitor" still lurks with me almost every night. I've been waiting to see it dissipate, but intrusive thoughts come and I panic, and end up reading til late hours or playing a game on my phone to distract myself until my mind is too exhausted to think, and I end up crashing asleep. I have a hard time staying awake at work the next day. I have to avoid scary movies, to keep control of my thoughts. Do I truly have someone wishing ill against me? Or could I have a condition? I'm exhausted! : S

Truly appreciated!

• It's been especially present since my MIL went back to india on thursday, if that helps.

• Your 'visitor' is just an entity who likes to play on people's fears. Your fear of being alone is feeding it. Try to ignore it as it cannot physically harm you - unless you let it amplify your fears. Think of it as an annoying fly buzzing around your head and not some sort of monster which only makes it worse for you. It has no power exceot that which you give it. Find some activity to keep you so busy you don't have time to dwell on fears and negative thinking.

• So then it's a part of me. Well, I really appreciate how much time you have shared with me. You really have a gift. Thanks, Miss Captain

• No it is certainly NOT a part of you, just something that likes to upset emotionally sensitive and vulnerable people. You are more in touch with the unseen than many people, more open psychically.

• Can I ask you a question? ...I used to live in Salt Lake, Utah, and I swear to God our apartment was stalked, I always felt I was being watched, and it felt dark and heavy when I was alone. I attributed it to too many movies! But when I moved to Texas, I felt happy that my new apt. was "fresh," but I had a fear if whatever it was could follow me. I felt that the fights my hubby and I had in SL may have created the feeling, but sometimes I wonder if someone from my past still has an evil eye on me. His initials are D.O., first and last name only, or it could be his mother, M.DLA.O.H.V. (full name). Could this be happening? Or could it just be negative energy from our fights? Or is it a general, how did you put it, entity? Then maybe our fights spawn the entity. <= S

Also, when I was younger, I used to have dreams of a man in a long jacket that would follow me around, he terrified me. He haunted me until I told my dad about it and he gave me a protective blessing, (according to our religion), and the guy never showed up again. I've been wondering that since I've wandered away from the religion, I have exposed myself, not having a strong spiritual base any longer. Maybe this is what's happening too? My sister thinks I have the beginnings of a mental illness. : P But I always take what she says with a grain of salt. Or maybe a spoon of salt.

I just think if I can put my thumb on it, I can banish it for good, and mabye start living in a more positive atmosphere.

• Do you know how to psychically protect yourself? There is plenty of information on the net but essentially because you are very psychic and empathic, you are open to influences from outside yourself. Most people are not aware of these entities or of the negative energies that are sent at us by other people, but you do sense them and need to guard against them. Praying for protection from the angels is a good start. You can also protect yourself by imagining you are shielded by a beautiful white light that cocoons you all over. Nothing bad can penetrate this light shield or force field, so visualise it whenever you get the sense that bad energy is near you. Also, taking a shower will get rid of any negative energy that is 'stuck' to you.

• Okay, thanks so much! I've heard of the white light, but what is the source? Myself? I guess it would be a good self-building or confidence building excercise.

• Ask the Universe/God or whatever you believe in to send down its protective light.