Love Compatiblity (Good or Bad)

• Hi Everyone,

Though I am a Taurus. I would say Love Compatibility somehow affects a relationship. I have met many people with different zodiac signs..So far I have found zodiac signs really influence a person. It is better for anyone to know about a person before going on with him/her.

I just want to share few of my experiences about girls, those relations automatically ended up due to incompatibility (Leo, Aquarius, Scorpio). Actually it didn't go that way. Then I met my friend who was Gemini, she was attractive but however some of our thoughts didn't match, she was little bit unstable & I was traditional lover. Interesting thing is I have some friends (Taurus,Virgo,Capricorn) both male and female and all are Earth sign, we are still good friends. We love to talk we share same values too. We never quarreled with each other.

It is written that Love Compatibility for Taurus is Cancer, Virgo, Pisces, Capricorn, and I have met them and I have found they are really good for a Taurus person. I have to say sorry to other people. But love comes without warning. So before going on with somebody, I would like to request everyone at least read the Zodiac Profile of your beloved ones. It will let you to know him/her very clearly.

Thanking You.

Asim Zaman Sheikh