Today is my birthday...anyone want to give me a reading?

• I am grateful for all of the advice and friendship I have received from these forums. My birthdate is Feb 29, 1968.

• Hi doeyedpisces

Happy birthday to you! You mean the 20th? You said your bday was the 29th...

I am going to assume it is today the 20th. I hope you had a wonderful day, and are singing Happy Birthday to me! If I could be there I would be singing that... alas I am not, so a long distance reading for your birthday...

By the way, I looked at your chart and here are some key points I noticed...

First of all, your moon is in Scorpio. What does that mean? It means you more "primitive" drives are more intense than most. It can be a challenge handling that energy. Moon in scorpio people are possessed by a sensual longing that can be a challenge controlling.

Venus in Aquarius, your dream of love is very ethereal, and surreal, I mean for you, love should take you to the stars... your demands for a partner are high and you expect that relationship to be otherworldly almost... which can place high expectations on your partner to "take you there", so it takes a special person to "get it".. and launch you into that realm of divine love.

You have Saturn and Mars pretty close in Aries, which sets you you up for some challenges in your life drives, Aries is a hard charger so with Saturn nearby you can be experiencing some frustrations as you seek one thing, only to find yourself being a little over crtitical of your efforts. Stop and go. A lot of projects unfinished. That is Saturn. The good thing is that you are learning how to overcome challenges in your practical life, and your goals once achieved are all the sweeter.

Oh also, that moon in scorpio energy, you also have Uranus right on top of your moon, so that is the "awakener" only adding more s e xual intensity to an already intense position. How do you manage? That has got to be intense? Your partner will have to be ready to keep up with you!

Of course, over all of this is your Sun sign Pisces adding that mystical intuitive flowing energy over everything, and that adds some nice fluidity to your life. Helps in that moon in scorpio aspect for sure! Your love style is transcendent, intense, communicative, stylish, a little wild, exuberant, hot natured and you probably don;t have to pay much for your heating bills in your home, as YOU are providing the heat... hey I am in the same boat as you, moon in scorpio... there needs to be a support group for us ha ha...

Okay, now the cards...

You are the Page of Cups in this reading (Princess of Cups)

Here are the cards I drew...

Judgement, Queen of Cups, Knight of Swords, The Star, Knight of Pentacles, and Six of Swords

Okay, at this point in your life you are judging a lot of things, yourself, your path, asking why is it going this way? You are really weighing everything, and that means that you are a very critical thinker right now, and can be a little tough on yourself, So relax, accept what is happening and know that it is all going to be fine for you.. no worries..

Queen of Cups - ahh, this seems to reflect that passionate love nature in you, and picks up on the Princess of Cups and expands on that, So love in all of its transcendent and mysterious ways is top of mind right now. Then...

The Knight of Cups. Okay, where is he. Somewhere. You are wanting your companion so intensely that it can be hard to focus on much else. Seeing these three cups court cards show in this spread says to me you are LOOKING LOOKING and wanting, wanting, and that desire for companionship is so intense at times you are about to go out of your mind with desire! Okay, that is your makeup okay? Nothing wrong there, that is who you are, and it will tale a special companion to reflect back that same intensity. The good news is that the Universe never gives us a desire without the fulfillment! SO you can know that as hard as you are longing for love and that right relationship, just as hard, the angels are busy putting something together for you that will answer every aspect of your nature to the greatest degree! So don't give up, and don't beat yourself up for those desires, that is normal and healthy for you. Moon in Scorpio people deal with lust and desire that other people have no comprehension of!

The Star comes along to PROMISE YOU that your desires will be met, in a perfect way. You may need to keep hanging in there, but something nice is coming. What is coming?

Knight of Pentacles. Another Knight and while not the most exciting knight he has been known to keep the midnight oil burning in other pursuits besides money. I can assure you that you have a perfect companion coming your way, sooner than you realize. And...

The SIX of Swords says that this will in turn take you to some very velvet dark and nice places in life. An answer that you have been waiting for...

my power is about to go on my laptop so HAPPY BDAY doeyed!

love

astra

• Whoa...what a present! Yes I meant to type the 20th! Yea, my moon in Scorpio...I am almost insatiable. Still...at my age of 44...when I sit with women friends and they complain about having to have sex more than once a week...I feel ashamed, less than every day...seems like too little...at least 5 x a week..lol. My husband does try to keep up with me, but it he is the one who says "no" more than me...I've said it less than 5 times in 21 years of being together.

As for my reading...yea, I had that unrequited love for that cancer man ( that you did a reading on before for me). He always fulfilled that need for constant attention in me...we were never physical, so it was "otherworldly" that I could so easily love him...because I am sexually focused...I knew my husband 10 years before we ever hooked up....after one time...I was in love...lol..that's me. My husband is a loner...which is very hard for me...that is the temptation of that other man, he is clingy and liked to spend hours and hours in constant communication. What most would find too much, I loved it...felt like intimacy.

So lately I have been trying to just accept what is and enjoy it...focusing on music and creating, but it is hard...my mind floats back to romance.

• Thank you so much for this reading ❤