ASTRA ANGEL, Can I get a reading, please? Desperate

• Hi Astra,

I am sorry if I am being a pain in the rear end. I have been so anxious lately. I have been thinking so much about "Matt" 10-29-78 and wanting to call him. I spent Valentine's Day with "Luke" 12-31-77 and it was nice but there were times when I felt like something was off or wrong with him. It was weird. What is happening?? I am so confused and I am feeling somewhat rejected by both. Help!

Thank u in advance,

Aries22

• Aries22.......

Hey there! Okay.. lets take a look... you will be the Queen of Cups in this, and Matt will be the Knight of Swords, and Luke will be the Knight of Pentacles...

So we will draw some cards to look at each relationship.

1. The connection between you and Matt - Seven of Pentacles - the relationship is presently "on hold" for some reason, so I am not surprised that you are feeling some blocks there with him. And with nothing developing... that can change though...

2. The connection between you and Luke - Six of Cups! Oh, this is sweet, nostalgic and tender love although it can be a little sappy too... may not be your cup of tea right now....

Let's continue...

3. Where are things going with Matt - Eight of Cups... Oh.... well, I think this looks like it is fading unfortunately. Are you already feeling that it is time to detach from him? Probably for the best...

4. Where things are going with Luke - Seven of Wands - uh oh! Blocks.... some changes here in this relationship too... could be you will need some time to mend after matt and it ain't gonna help you to be hanging around Luke? Just a thought..... you cold be heading into a period where you need to remain alone for a while?

Six of Swords... yes I think so... moving away from these troubled emotional waters toward something a lot calmer... and sweeter... and nice...

Eight of Wands ... messages though! Or something changing quick in your life with that eight..

Four of Cups. Could be a new love just beginning to appear from the clouds... a nice surprise... hey, its possible....

It does look like something down the road in love, however I had to work past that Emperor, Temperance and Judgment before I got a Two of Cups.... so I think Heaven is very busy on your behalf working out something very sweet and nice for you... time to keep the faith is what I get....

I hope that helps Aries22....I wish I had seen more "happy" cards with those two guys, but I don't get to choose the cards ahead of time...

And... reshuffled everything... and the Four of Cups AGAIN... so a Heavenly love is being offered to you... Spirit.... something transcendent.... mystical and magic... for you dear Aries22...

Much love,

astra

• Thank you so much!!! Much love, light and blessings!!!

Aries22