Need help please!

• Hi i am in need of some major help!

I have just recently broken up with my same sex partner, she's a cancer and im a taurus and were both female and have been in a long distance relationship for 3 months but knew each other for 7 months. I truly believe she is the love of my life and my soul mate, i have never loved or connected with someone so much in my life till i met her. We have met a few times and our love grew deeper and deeper for each other.

A month ago though our relationship went downhill and we have had the nastiest break up ever 😞 i broke it off with her because i thought she was losing interest in me (my insecurity issue) and its turned out to be the biggest mistake of my life. She now hates me and doesn't want anything to do with me despite me trying to get her back and says shes "moved on" to someone else. I am completely heart broken and don't know what to do 😞 i want her back for good and cant stand the thought of us being enemies, and i dont understand how something so beautiful could end so terribily 😞 I need help! i need answers! some one out there help me please, i am losing my mind!

• Hi taurus24

I am happy to try and help! I can tell you two must have shared something very nice, like you I am saddened to hear that things went sour for some reason! So hang in there, you are NOT losing your mind, you are simply experiencing some valuable lessons and learning something very important as regards love and relationship. So is she!

So, I will start with two cards which are the significators....

YOU - the Queen of Cups

HER - the Queen of Wands

So, let's start off with a simple question and two cards... I am trying to get a handle on the current state of affairs so we can plan a strategy for you...

• Your feelings for her at this time - Nine of Pentacles! Okay... you are really in awe of her. She must seem quite capable and strong, in herself. So that is very attractive to you! Her "style" of life was very appealing to you. Her personality, the way she saw life from a very empowered position was a real blessing to you and inspiring. I believe you still see her in this way, quite strong "in herself".

• Her feelings for you at this time - Seven of Pentacles. A pause. This is sort of ambivalent. She is simply "on hold" with you while all of the emotional intensity dies down. At least this wasn't really a negative card! So I am not buying that she "moved on" to someone else... not buying it for a second. She is probably using that as a foil to deflect some of the intense passion coming from you for her... she can't deal with it right now. So she waits (seven of Pentacles) and says things like "I have moved on to someone else! SO there!" ha ha... I think deep down she still misses you however she can't really say that... something has to be learned first...

Let's look at what is helping you rejoin with her verses what is pushing the relationship apart.

• What is currently helping the relationship?

Two of Wands which is a card of "invitation" and creative balance. Twos are balancing, relationship energies... very nice... harmony, but on a different level. Did you two share something creative together? Are you artists, writers, something, anything like that? For some reason I want to say there was something you two had in common which carried some creative spark? It seems if we could get back to that and channel this "love love love" energy into more of a "create create create" space, we could move this back into harmony. This is probably more about you establishing creative, spiritual balance in yourself.

• What is currently hurting the relationship?

King of Cups. Yeah, anything you do right now to show her how much you "love love love" her ain't helping... she will deflect that and keep waiting for something else to develop... so I would tone down that whole "love mission" you are on with her... channel that into something creative perhaps... wrote poems.... paint... release that love into personal expressions that reflect back to YOU how beautiful this gift of Love that YOU have really is!

You should embrace and appreciate just how beautiful your love is (for her, or anyone) and not keep sending it her way only to be ignored or trampled upon. THat is not going to help you. So no more King of Cups... (this would have been the Queen of Cups however we already used that as a significator). I would become the Queen of Wands, Swords or Pentacles... anything but the Queen of Love. Focus on your spiritual gifts... creativity... you love to read or write... start that romance novel you have been wanting to write! Change the names out... put her in it.. and you... work out your relationship in a fantasy realm and channel your energy into creative ways instead of sending it into a black hole with her.

Short term outlook for the relationship?

Seven of Pentacles - again. Nothing much is going to change anytime soon. She is in a wait and see mode while you stabilize...

Long term outlook? TWO OF CUPS! Yay! Very nice!!!

According to this the outlook long term is lovely and sweet again between you! This is a WONDERFUL and VERY beautiful card of hope for the two of you.

I do sense that your love for each other was very transcendent and lovely. What happened a month ago that caused the breakup? You thought she was losing interest in you? Was that the cause of the breakup? You can't force her to be "interested" in you, of course you are aware of that.

I think the cards are basically saying don't resist this "puse" in your life right now with her... instead, take advantage of it to channel yourself into your creativity... dive inside of YOU and don't be afraid of being alone... by yourself.. while you stabilize and learn to be happy right where you are. She needs you to be happy with you... then she can be happy with you... and the sooner that happens the sooner that nice two cups can come back and things can become ...nice... between you and her again! 🙂

I hope that helps taurus24.

Also, what is her sign? You are a Taurus so that means you tend to weigh life more on the surface... all the earth signs do that, I am a Cap and do the same thing. That is a big part of our life lesson I guess, not being affected so much by outward appearances. So when someone doesn't "appear" to be as interested in us as we would like, it doesn't rock our world! That is a wonderful lesson to learn... for you and me both...

I would not worry about the breakup... it had to happen. There is a lesson here and growth for the both of you... I am praying for the two of you and wishing you lovely reconciliation energies too... can't hurt!

love, astra

• Hi taurus24

I am happy to try and help! I can tell you two must have shared something very nice, like you I am saddened to hear that things went sour for some reason! So hang in there, you are NOT losing your mind, you are simply experiencing some valuable lessons and learning something very important as regards love and relationship. So is she!

So, I will start with two cards which are the significators....

YOU - the Queen of Cups

HER - the Queen of Wands

So, let's start off with a simple question and two cards... I am trying to get a handle on the current state of affairs so we can plan a strategy for you...

• Your feelings for her at this time - Nine of Pentacles! Okay... you are really in awe of her. She must seem quite capable and strong, in herself. So that is very attractive to you! Her "style" of life was very appealing to you. Her personality, the way she saw life from a very empowered position was a real blessing to you and inspiring. I believe you still see her in this way, quite strong "in herself".

• Her feelings for you at this time - Seven of Pentacles. A pause. This is sort of ambivalent. She is simply "on hold" with you while all of the emotional intensity dies down. At least this wasn't really a negative card! So I am not buying that she "moved on" to someone else... not buying it for a second. She is probably using that as a foil to deflect some of the intense passion coming from you for her... she can't deal with it right now. So she waits (seven of Pentacles) and says things like "I have moved on to someone else! SO there!" ha ha... I think deep down she still misses you however she can't really say that... something has to be learned first...

Let's look at what is helping you rejoin with her verses what is pushing the relationship apart.

• What is currently helping the relationship?

Two of Wands which is a card of "invitation" and creative balance. Twos are balancing, relationship energies... very nice... harmony, but on a different level. Did you two share something creative together? Are you artists, writers, something, anything like that? For some reason I want to say there was something you two had in common which carried some creative spark? It seems if we could get back to that and channel this "love love love" energy into more of a "create create create" space, we could move this back into harmony. This is probably more about you establishing creative, spiritual balance in yourself.

• What is currently hurting the relationship?

King of Cups. Yeah, anything you do right now to show her how much you "love love love" her ain't helping... she will deflect that and keep waiting for something else to develop... so I would tone down that whole "love mission" you are on with her... channel that into something creative perhaps... wrote poems.... paint... release that love into personal expressions that reflect back to YOU how beautiful this gift of Love that YOU have really is!

You should embrace and appreciate just how beautiful your love is (for her, or anyone) and not keep sending it her way only to be ignored or trampled upon. THat is not going to help you. So no more King of Cups... (this would have been the Queen of Cups however we already used that as a significator). I would become the Queen of Wands, Swords or Pentacles... anything but the Queen of Love. Focus on your spiritual gifts... creativity... you love to read or write... start that romance novel you have been wanting to write! Change the names out... put her in it.. and you... work out your relationship in a fantasy realm and channel your energy into creative ways instead of sending it into a black hole with her.

Short term outlook for the relationship?

Seven of Pentacles - again. Nothing much is going to change anytime soon. She is in a wait and see mode while you stabilize...

Long term outlook? TWO OF CUPS! Yay! Very nice!!!

According to this the outlook long term is lovely and sweet again between you! This is a WONDERFUL and VERY beautiful card of hope for the two of you.

I do sense that your love for each other was very transcendent and lovely. What happened a month ago that caused the breakup? You thought she was losing interest in you? Was that the cause of the breakup? You can't force her to be "interested" in you, of course you are aware of that.

I think the cards are basically saying don't resist this "puse" in your life right now with her... instead, take advantage of it to channel yourself into your creativity... dive inside of YOU and don't be afraid of being alone... by yourself.. while you stabilize and learn to be happy right where you are. She needs you to be happy with you... then she can be happy with you... and the sooner that happens the sooner that nice two cups can come back and things can become ...nice... between you and her again! 🙂

I hope that helps taurus24.

Also, what is her sign? You are a Taurus so that means you tend to weigh life more on the surface... all the earth signs do that, I am a Cap and do the same thing. That is a big part of our life lesson I guess, not being affected so much by outward appearances. So when someone doesn't "appear" to be as interested in us as we would like, it doesn't rock our world! That is a wonderful lesson to learn... for you and me both...

I would not worry about the breakup... it had to happen. There is a lesson here and growth for the both of you... I am praying for the two of you and wishing you lovely reconciliation energies too... can't hurt!

love, astra

• Hi astra! Thank you so much for that!

To answer your questions, I am a taurus and she is a cancer. We had a lot in common, we both love art and music and we both had the same visions on what we wanted out of life! The intensity everytime we met was amazing! we had such wonderful times together and bonded so well and fell madly in love each time. I feel like she's the one for me, ive never loved or felt or like this about anyone in my life. I am 23 and she is 19 but im not bothered by age.

We broke up because as i said i felt like she was losing interest in me the week after she left my state and went back home. She was really distant and hardly spoke to me, we went from talking all day every day to maybe 1 message a day and very brief and a 5 minute phone call if i was lucky to which she always ended because she was "busy and had to go" and whenever i tried to confront her she just got angry at me and told me she was busy and im being paranoid. And because it kept continuing, in the heat of the moment i broke up with her which i know i made a huge mistake and she didnt take it to well, and now she has gone all nasty on me 😞 even after ive tried so hard to get her back she just wont budge and tells me its over and that she has moved on and she hates me and im her worst ex ever 😞

It hurts so much because i really love her and just want to be with her 😞

• I know what you need to do...

Figure out how to get her a dozen Lavender roses... without any message or anything, not even who they are from. Just a dozen Lavender roses delivered to wherever she is.... maybe a courier.

She will know who they are from.

I think she was starting to feel very trapped in the relationship where there was this "expectation" that she would have to "be there" for you in the whole communication thing. She is a cancer and they will RUN and HIDE at the slightest hint of that feeling of being boxed in... in the future taurus24 with a Cancer... GIVE THEM their space and do not pressure at all in the communication thing. She was trying to establish some freedoms and was hoping you would honor her and not push for anything more... had you simply stayed happy with a 5 minute call once a week.. or once a year for that matter... she would have melted and in her own time come walking back to you... sideways ha ha...

No worries though! Just send her those roses WITH NO MESSAGE and she will get that you have it figured out. and then heaven will bring the two of you back together.

Cancers have to be handled with the greatest of delicacy and tact and empathy they really need their freedom... and she needs to know that you understand that...

I am PRAYING earnestly for the two of you to get back together... do you understand what I am saying about her?

love, astra

• Hi astra thanks again!!

Yes i have thought about sending her flowers but the problem is i dont know her address and i cant ask for it otherwise it would be seen as "stalkerish" and she wouldnt give it to me anyway and neither would her friends since they all "hate me so much"

Astra she also has bipolar and yes she is a typical cancerian. I know i made mistakes but i feel like she can't punish me forever 😞 Also her and my family dont get on and my family had said a few things out of line to her which made her even more hostile towards me 😞 I feel like i have blown my chance of any reconciliation 😞 I want us to get back together and if thats not possible then id like us to be civil but how long am i suppose to wait for her?

• Hey Taurus24

Okay.... so we can't do the roses thing... that's okay...

I drew several cards and it seems to be pointing to you just keeping silent for now. (Seven of Pentacles). I mean, she knows your heart is in the right place. You have already expressed your desire to restore at least a friendship and no animosity, right?

Then the best thing is to simply let matters rest... and trust that heaven will work things out for the two of you. I drew the Eight of Wands and the Page of Wands and I believe SHE will be reaching out to you when she is good and ready.

This is your opportunity to develop patience and trust in Heaven to handle it... I would take care of YOU, and don't let whatever has happened with her leave you stuck in life. You keep yoour antenna out there for other "options" and it could very well be that Heaven has someone new for you who will be little bit better companion than your bipolar friend.

Cancers always show up sooner or later... the crab can't hide in their shells forever... so I would let Crabby deal with her own issues and you steer clear of her and keep your options very open for another companion... you never know... angels have been known to surprise us once in a while...

once in a very great while ha ha....

Ace of Pentacles. Yeah, ecstasy coming your way taurus24. Something very..... very......... very....... very ... sweet..... and very nice..... so stay patient and keep your eyessss wide.... OPEN....

🙂

love, astra