Astra Angel If you have a moment

• Hello.

I see that you have help various people on this forum. I am in a rather sticky situation and I am rather confussed. I did a spread regarding another female in my life that isnt my girl friend. It didnt turn out so well... i was wondering if you could help me.

What my true feelings are in regards to this other girl: Five of cups

What attracts me to her: king of pentacles

What connection we share: Emperor

What i need to do: Knight of wands

what she will do and needs to do: two of swords

how this could end up for me: judgment (three of swords)

How this could end up for her if she does whats needed: high priestess (strength)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you would like me to do a reading for you because of the fact ur taking time to help me i will be more then willing to return the favour and do a reading for u.

thanks.

• Hey Hockeyplayer

I am happy to share what I see... I agree with you. ending with that 3 swords is not exactly the same as ending with the Lovers ha ha...

What my true feelings are in regards to this other girl: Five of cups

Well, it is a CHANGE energy emotionally with this 5. Not necessarily bad (although we tend to see it has a sorrowing love). The fact is, you are very attracted to her, however that also elicits CHANGES that would be required emotionally and you apparently may not be ready for that... so in this case the 5 os sort of a warning card for you, is what I get.

What attracts me to her: king of pentacles

I think you sense that she possesses some "key" that unlocks something materially in your life. As if, hooking up with her could prove beneficial materially, and that can be a very compelling energy. You feel she could be a very inspiring figure for you, helping you in your path to attain the material confidence and success you long for.

What connection we share: Emperor

Authority. Again, we see how (from your point of view) she is the "missing piece of your puzzle" that completes you in some very fundamental ways in life. The Emperor as a shared energy would mean that the two of you once hooked up, would dominate your shared world together, and success (materially) would be probably amazing... the challenge though is the emotional connection which has not appeared yet. "Man does not live by bread alone".

What i need to do: Knight of wands

Stay creative and focused on your own path. Embrace whatever fire of creativity you possess... you really don't "need" her to complete you (or unlock success), you are quite capable in yourself. Were something to develop with her, she would need you to be very strong in yourself so that this relationship would be truly a shared blessing

what she will do and needs to do: two of swords

This shows her pulling away, retreating into her own world. Composed and aloof it appears... withdrawn. She is not going to be dropping those swords anytime soon.

how this could end up for me: judgment (three of swords)

You continue entertaining thoughts with her, you are headed for heartbreak hotel. Now, this may (paradoxically) be where you need to go... sometimes we have these nice little paths arranged for us that are intended for one purpose and one only - devastate us emotionally so we can rebuild on a solid foundation in love. So while I can say let her go for your own sake, only you can make that call.

Are you in love with her? falling in love with her?

How this could end up for her if she does whats needed: high priestess (strength)

She will gain strength through the experience. Typical for the ladies they are much more advanced than men emotionally and spiritually from my POV. So she will feel the attraction and probably leverage that to her own advantage, by sinking deeper into her own mystical waters... she sounds like a very alluring woman... she is intuitive to say the least and will only become more alluring and intuitive and mystical through the relationship...

What is it you see in her that you are not finding with your girlfriend?

Is your girlfriend aware of this relationship?

Were you planning on telling her?

How long have you know this new lady?

Anyway, just some thoughts... I hope that helps... thanks for the offer of a reading... not needed however if that is something you would like to do feel free!

blessings Hockeyplayer!

astra

• Hello Astra Angel.

I appreciate the response and so quickly at that. You are very experienced at this and hats off to how much you helped me with that spread. Would you mind helping me with another spread I did.

If you have time.

My birthday is coming up and i was wondering if she will contact me at all.

What will she do for the best: Four of pentacles

Why is this best she does this: Seven of wands

How will this leave her regarding our friendship: Page of wands (knight of wands)

How will this leave me regarding our friendship: Ten of pentacles (King of pentacles)

Again if you have time great if not I understand and I know you have a lot of other people to tend to!

• Hi hockeyplayer

Thanks for the kind words although I am a rank beginner at the Tarot honestly... heaven talks through all of us, I am learning from everyone else here!

So, the Hanged Man I drew for you while looking over your reading... so there is a "change of perspective" energy swirling around you now... so as you do your readings, think outside the box and look for patterns and odd connections and such... that is Hanged man...

As for the "will she contact me" I drew Queen of Cups so that looks very good!

Now, What she will do for the best - Four of Pentacles - that card always feels so withdrawn and protective to me. It almost sounds like she needs to "keep some things" back from you, hidden, and secret - so I would not press her on anything, let her set the tone and the tempo, she is guiding matters between the two of you. Whatever she is willing to reveal will be for the best, and what is kept away from you will also be for the best. Trust her to guide you...

Why it is best she does this... Seven of Wands - this is a "blocking" card. so you have a lot of energy that wants to "get the show on the road" however there are a lot of behind the scenes connections and such that have to be in place, so she needs to oppose you in the spirit to some degree to keep things moving on track with you. Do you see what I mean by that? Like, you are a raging stallion and she has to guide you into the stall with her haha.. so some guidance that at times will feel like she is blocking in a way.

How will this leave her regarding our friendship: Page of wands (knight of wands)

Page wands is very creative and communicative and the knight wands continues that energy. It sounds to me like she is trying to ultimately get communications flowing, and for some reason that is a challenge, and requires some time.

How this will leave you - Ten of Pentacles and King of Pentacles - so she is grooming you for success and entering your rightful place as a very happy, fulfilled and successful man... she is all about doing whatever it takes to help you become everything you are meant to be in life... so let her energies do just that.... she sounds like your Guardian Angel to me... you are a blessed man for sure with her...

love and light

astra