Would like a reading for near future/outlook please. :)

• Hello, I would really appreciate if someone could do a reading for me. Life really sucks right now lol. Im currently out of work, just got a traffic ticket, so I may lose my license, from having too many points, Im doing terrible in my college classes this quarter. Im grateful that my personal relationships are doing well now, I have a boyfriend who stays with me and my family, he just graduated from trucking school, and I love him with all my heart. And my mom is very supportive and kind. I just would like to know what my near future looks like, what can I expect in the near future?, and surprises, be it pleasant or not. Any opportunities or breaks in the clouds coming up soon? Boy, when it rains, it pours!

• Things will get a lot better when you start accepting life on life's terms... Times are hard for people . You are blessed. Just start being gentle with yourself. Your will be fine! X

• Please try a 12 atep program you will find lots of nice women friends too

• Step not atep

• thanks for being supportive. You could by any chance do a reading for me?

• What kind? Intuitive or tarot? Or regular cards

• Tarot, please, thats what im used to since i grew up with regular tarot. i just dont like doing my own readings sometimes. thank you

• I got this spread for you but I really can't read it. It is all over the place. It's not bad..it's just unreadable. The feeling I got was it is your choice. Happy or not, your choice. I will just add one thing, if you keep doing what your doing your going to keep getting what you've always gotten. You are young enough to change. Please meditate even if for 3 minutes a day. General feeling is you will get thru this. It's just a bump in the road. Blessings!