Looking for some direction with career spread...astrangel? Who is around?

• Hi... I self published the first book in a young adult series Oct 2011. Since then, I have met a promoter who has been helping get me out there. There may be the possibility of being picked up by a major book publisher. But sometimes you know it seems to good to be true. I have put myself out there financially. Hopeing for the best. Not sure if I should look for other work or beleive that I am there. The dream is here and to keep plugging away. So I am hoping a tarot reader is out there and the vibes from me are strong for a career/future reading? Please and thank you. I havent been here in a while and felt perhaps I was reaching out again for a reason.

Thank you!

Molly (taurus)

• Any readers out there? 🙂

• Hi Molly

I'll take a shot at this for you...

Not sure if I should look for other work or beleive that I am there. The dream is here and to keep plugging away. So I am hoping a tarot reader is out there and the vibes from me are strong for a career/future reading?

You'll be the Queen of Swords in this reading...

Should you look for other work, or are you "there"?

Ace of Swords. You are there.

I mean, if you want to look for other work I guess you could, but this is about as strong a YES as I could see for you in answer to that "have I arrived?" question. I would start in on the second/third/fourth book in the series asap. I think you are about to become one very busy, very successful author!

Two of Swords seems to be saying that you are going to be now VERY absorbed in your own world with these creations.. your books mean the world to you, you have put all of your heart and strength into them, and they will now reward you in kind. So be prepared for a lot of that alone time as you work... find a nice mountain cabin somewhere, no racket, total quiet and just write, write, write. Consider other subject matter too! You have an amazing talent and you have only just scratched the surface of what you are capable of.

Oh, and the cost of a mountain cabin, don't worry about it, money is not going to be a problem for you at all! 🙂

Nine of Wands - it has been a long road for you, and you have persevered through much, and tears, to get to this point. Heaven is rewarding you and opening the doors as needed. Go in faith.

Three of Wands - another nice card showing how the world is now opening up to you, Your future with your books looks amazing.

The Devil - maybe consider some erotic fiction too ha ha... sri, I couldn't resist... I write some of that for fun... or write some occult books maybe... we could all use more of those!

Knight of Wands, Knight of Cups - keep your creativity and love for your work flowing... King of Wands... there is a strong male person in your life, or is coming into your life...

Seven of Pentacle and Justice - even in those times when nothing seems to be happening, keep plugging along, you WILL reap what you have sown, and you have a fantastic crop on the way.

The ACE of SWORDS really said it all - very amazing days ahead, I would pass on getting that job at WalMart and keep writing more books instead.

love and light

astra

• Lol! Wow.... Just saw this...I am working on the next book (been a little in a slump with the whole waiting game). Wondering if a real publisher is going to step up with irons I have in the fire has stressed me put a little bit. The next book is a bit more deeper in a realm so your ideas on topics are definately something I have been evaluating in this book and another book 😉

I have to be in a completely quiet area to write...so I will keep plugging away and I cant say thank you enough for the lift I needed to believe in myself. I hope I can pull an iron out of the fire soon!

Thanks for being my angel today 🙂

L&L

Molly