Hello Captain, Could you help me out?

• Hi Captain,

I have been on this for a while and have read some of the readings you have given others.Like others, I would like your advice with respect to two men, if its not too much trouble:)

First one is my ex, lets call him Mike (11th Sept 1977), I would like to know if we will ever reunite. We have been on and off since the lst four years however there s a complete breakdown in communication since the past few months and this has caused me lot pain since I really do care about him. I have tried hard to move on from him however i am finding it difficult to get over him.

Second one is a guy i met couple of days back through a dating site. Lets call him Garry, his bith date is 15th October 1982. Things were going decently well however he has suddenly stopped speaking with me and I am left wondering if this is because he doesnt find me appealing enough or he is not sure how he wants things to move between us.

I would highly appreciate your insight/advice. My bith date is 16th Feb 1984. If you need any other informations please let me know.

Love,

Aquastar82

• You and Mike: this relationship was only ever meant to be shortlived. It didn't have the 'right stuff' for marriage or a long term commitment. Your love affair was likely to have been deep and passionate, but also undeniably theatrical. You two may often try to shock or upset more conventional souls. Maintaining privacy, quiet and calm will have been hard, for try as you may, you two inevitably stand out in the public eye, no matter how small your social or family circle. Your partner's good sense and your ambition can gel effectively enough but a certain ruhtlessness sometimes manifests here. The only way the two of you really get on is by not being in each other's company on a regular basis. Thus, a love relationship will not work here - being so on and off again - though a casual undemanding friendship could succeed. Mike's biggest problem revolves around the bedroom and the fact that he is insecure about his body - he doesn't think he is a sexually desirable man. It drives him to keep changing partners once the initial intimacies are past, seeking to prove himself over and over again with other people. He lacks confidence in his ability to sustain an ongoing sexual relationship combined with deep companionship. Religion or a strict or chaotic upbringing may have given rise to these phobias, inhibitions, and fantasies about sex and have made him uncomfortable about sharing himself completely with anyone. He fears losing control of himself to any person. You yourself Aquastar may have issues about giving up your independence for anyone.

You and Garry: this highly romantic relationship will often go like a house on fire at first. Few people would predict that the two of you would even like each other, but subtle magnetic feelings will draw you together irresistibly. It may even that you were fated to meet, and once you are together in each other's company (that is, if you actually meet face-to-face) there may be no force strong enough to keep you apart. Although fully ccommitted, however, this relationship won't always have staying power. Disappointment and disillusionment will inevitably follow any separation or breakup, for which no preparation is generally possible - you two can be so starry-eyed at first that you cannot imagine the relationship not working out. But there will be a lot of external resistance or interference from other people in the relationship which, while you may be able to handle it in the early stages, you can be worn down by it over time by those who may be very dedicated and purposeful to breaking you two up. Your friend may be being badgered by an ex, family members, or friends into dropping all contact with you. If so, there is nothing you can do - it is something he has to make his own mind up about. However, don't expect too much to happen in your favour because Garry is really a very indecisive person, and his judgments can be easily swayed by those close to him.

• Hi Captain,

Thank you so much for taking the time to read for me, You are pretty much right about Mike, though it was a short lived affair it somehow has left a deep mark on me and has left me with a feeling that whatever happened wasn't fair. I know universe always ensures our best interest so I hope i can shake off this feeling and move on to calmer waters soon 🙂

With Garry, things concluded even before they could begin. With him there was always some chemistry but he just never took it to the next level and at the moment we are not even communicating.

Captain, Can you please do one more reading for me focusing on my love life and what this year has in store for me.

Really grateful to you for help. Thanks you once again.

Love,

Aqustar82

• Aquastar, 2012 for you is all about completions, letting go, quiet reflection, release and transformation, endings, and a time when you are apt to take inventory of the many factors in your life, some of which you are no doubt proud of, and others that you may want to change. It's the "Year of the Broom" - for this is the time to cleanup and to get rid of the old. Whether it be tired relationships, a place of residence, or an unfulfilling job, the time has come for you to do some cleaning. You are likely to scrutinize old values, ideals, and the ideas that you thought were important. This should be a time when you become more involved with others and giving may become more important that merely looking out for yourself. You may also become aware of a lure to commune with nature, as escapist desires become much stronger than in the past. A lot of things that you have been working for should come to completion during this year, and you will tend to clear the deck for the beginning of a completely new cycle of exepriences next year.

2012 invites you to pay special attention to your inner world. You are completing a long cycle of experience and are graduating this year! 2012 is a time to complete many areas of experience. By doing so, you can move freely into the next cycle that lies ahead of you, without carrying forward outgrown or unneeded baggage. This is a year for letting go, while anticipating a lifestyle change and a future of new possibilities. Gratefulness and compassion are especially important at this time, as well as merging with environments and relationships that are loving and nurturing. Take time to reflect on the kind things you have done throughout your life. Remember the times where your contribution of time, support, and energy made a difference in another person's life. Examine your life and home and notice any old items or cluttered spaces. This is a wonderful time to let go of the things you have outgrown. You need to create space to make room for the new cycle that will start next year. Clean out your closets, throw away stacked up magazines or old papers, etc. Get rid of things you don't use or never seem to get around to tossing out. Recycle and replace broken items with new updated items that reflect what you are growing into. This is also a good time to evaluate your wellness care. Is it time to get the dental or medical checkup you have been putting off? Perhaps you need additional support with your diet, or some bodywork. Create a health and fitness plan that supports you mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. While this can be a year of endings - such as the ending of a relationship - it can also be the end of loneliness or pain too. If you put in the effort to leave the past behind, you can move forward into new beginnings of relationship happiness. You just have to make room in your life for new people and new love. If there are any doubts or issues regarding love that are holding you back this year, no one new will be able to move into your heart. Dust the cobwebs off your heart and look forward with positivity, hope and trust to new beginnings.

Another important gift you can give yourself this year is practicing gratefulness. What are the things for which you are grateful? See how long a list you can create. By doing this, you set the stage for your next cycle of experience. Spend quality time with new friends, old friends, and loved ones. This is a great time to catch up by communicating and reminiscing heartfelt times. This is another opportunity to be grateful and to rekindle heart connections. Doing so promotes release of uneasy feelings that may be lingering from the past, and helps you gain clarity and understanding. A very powerful action you can take this year is to visit a place from your past. If you can't go in person, then invest some time reminiscing about, or reading up on, the area. Doing so will help you complete this phase of your life; it will help you get ready for the wonderful cycle of growth and promise that 2013 will bring.

Going within this year can lead to much wisdom and growth for you. It’s time to recognize that there is a time for everything and that loss and letting go are part of life. On a material level, finish up all unfinished business, clean house, get rid of unnecessary weight, give away or sell what you do not need anymore, pay off old debts and make room for new things. On a spiritual level you will be apt to turn to others and their needs. Look for ways to be of help and give time and energy to worthwhile causes. It’s time to lighten your load and the best way to do so is by directing your attention away from yourself. In 2012, you may move, leave, end or complete a relationship or get rid of a an attitude, belief, or behaviour that’s just not working for you anymore. It’s a time to get rid of attachments, especially those that don’t serve you, and a time of inner silence and stillness as you wait for your new idea to shine, for your new beginning to get rooted in the ground.

Your creativity is at its peak so you’re likely to have a million ideas floating around in your head. Don’t be impulsive. Take your time. There can be some difficulties this year due to your desire to tackle whatever obstacles are in your way. Your courage and strength may be severely tested several times, which may feel more challenging that you hoped but at the same time you will feel relieved as you sense very strongly that you are on the brink of a positive breakthrough. As it is the end of an epicycle, you will likely feel a tremendous amount of excitement about what is to come but at the same time you may have some fears about letting go. Remember that the more you let go, the more room there is to be filled during 2013.

You are getting ready for the new and cannot be burdened by the old. This is a year of force and change, and a year when decisions will have to be made. This can be an emotional and stressful year and the best way to deal with it is to practice spiritual surrender. This year can bring a wide variety of experiences and opportunities. If you have done the work of clearing your life, your last three months should bring a sense of freedom, enjoyment and awakening. You are bringing to a conclusion what you have learned and created, and are now integrating it into your present life. If you are not able to let go of the past willingly, a situation may manifest that forces you to change. This is the year when you reap what you have sown in previous years.

• HI Captain,

Thank you so much for the reading:)) You have been amazingly helpful, Your reading is quite insightful and I know that I have some thinking to do. Letting go is one the most difficult things for me and when it comes to relationships that I have held close for so long its going to be even more difficult.

But I guess you are right its about time i let go off all the baggage that I have been dragging for so long. It wont be easy but I need to start and start soon!!

Thank you for your time Captain!! Have a lovely week ahead!!

Love,

Aquastar82

• You're welcome! 🙂

• Hi Captain,

How are you?

I am in need of some guidance with respect to certain changes both in my personal and professional life, only if you have time:)

There have been certain developments in my current Job which have left me wondering whether I should continue with my employment or look for a better Job. My role has undergone a drastic change, and i have a new boss now who is making it difficult for me to continue here.

I have spoken with a a few recruiters and circulated my resume however, there isn't anything good coming across. Do u see me moving to a better role and a company anytime in the near future?

My personal life has seen some difficult times in the past few years and hence I have focused a lot on my career and have worked really hard to be at this position. I am trying hard to keep my confidence up and not let this situation at work affect my overall morale, however things are really beyond me at the moment and it is getting difficult with every passing day.

I also had to let go of a relationship that had been dragging for a while. In your previous reading you had indicated that this would have to be done for a better future. It certainly was one of the most difficult decision so far but i know this relationship was not going anywhere and it was about time. I was fine for a couple days but recently I have started missing my ex a lot. I had assumed that once i decided to let him go all this pain that i feel in my heart will eventually fade away, but this has not been the case, there are time when i feel that i wont survive without him. There are times when i still find myself daydreaming about him and I wonder if I will ever manage to move on from him?

Would really appreciate your help and guidance.

Love,

Aquastar82

• Forgot to mention my birth date 🙂 It's February 16th 1984. And just in case you need my ex's then it is September 11 1977.

Thanks Again Captain,

Love,

Aquastar82

• Aquastar, I feel it's best you continue in the job you are in for now. The job market is very uncertain at present and I don't feel you should be moving on as yet as it could turn out badly. For now, try to find ways to work with your new boss, even if you have to have a talk with him/her to establish exactly what he/she wants from you. He/she may just have 'settling-in' nerves and be unsure of how things work there.

It's quite natural that with all the turmoil in your life at the moment you should be feeling lonely and in need of support. But it's not your ex you need because he wasn't the sort of person who could give you what you need. You are craving an ideal mate (which he wasn't) who will love you and comfort you and protect you. But you haven't met him yet, (though you will soon) so turn to your family and friends instead for the support and comfort you need right now.

• Hi Captain,

Thank you for taking the time to read for me and i am really sorry for this late reply. Work has been really hectic, i read your post earlier, just wanted to take some time and respond when I wouldn’t be disturbed.

So u feel I should continue here, hmmmm... well it definitely won’t be easy, guess nothing in life is easy....LOl!! Main issue with my boss is that he just does not want to take any responsibility or accountability for any activity; he is always trying to push work onto others and eventually the blame for a failure thereof. I do not mind more work but guidance is what is lacking from his end. On the positive side Captain, I am learning to do thing on my own and not be dependent on others, so this definitely is adding to my experience. My worry is that without any guidance or direction from my boss, i will eventually end up messing things which could cost me my job. Would appreciate insight/advice from you on this situation.

I completely agree with you regarding my feelings for my ex. You are right that i am seeking comfort from him in these turbulent times; I will have to be stronger. I received a message from him last nite asking about my general well being. This is the first time he has contacted me since we parted ways. I decided against responding since I do not wish to start the chain of communication as it will make the moving on process harder for me. I am not sure of his reasons for contacting me though earlier i would take such messages as a sign that probably we are meant to be together, LOl. Now that I look back it all sounds so silly!! I was such a fool!

Captain, you mentioned in your reading that I might meet my soul mate soon. Well, there is a guy that i have been talking to over the past one month and we have definitely become close and quite fond of each other. He lives in Singapore so we haven't met yet, our interactions have all been online. He will be visiting me around 15th April and I was wondering if you could do a reading from his DOB and tell me whether this relationship has the potential for a long term commitment? His date of birth is June 15, 1981.

Wishing you a lovely day ahead!!

Love,

Aquastar.

• Regarding your job, you just have to do your work efficiently and well so that no one has cause to doubt your desirability to the firm. Leave the boss to be sorted out by other people. Just keep your head down and give 100%. It really doesn't matter what other people do, just that you do your very best.

You and the new man: this relationship can carry a sense of style and image into all its activities. It can be charming and outgoing, and you two will no doubt be socially in demand. A work ethic is also pronounced here - with standards of quality being a definite priority. However, the need for style falls somewhat short in the area of communication, where your relationship's piercing frankness may prove its undoing. If the two of you don't learn to criticize tactfully and sympathetically, you will come across as judgmental or blaming. Overall however, your joint honesty will help you both to grow and learn, so that the relationship affects you positively, bringing out your strengths and alleviating your weaknesses. First, it helps to bring your friend to greater awareness of himself and his feelings and second, it helps to push you Aquastar more out into the world to achieve your goals.

A love affair here can encourage you too to be more open with your feelings, and your friend to dig a bit deeper into his own. This process must be allowed to unfold to its own rhythm rather than by applying homemade or textbook psychological methods. Counselling may prove helpful when roadblocks are encountered but only with a special and perceptive third party. A serious love affair here can easily evolve into marriage, which however should only be attempted when personal and spiritual growth has already been demonstrated in the relationship. So try not to hurry or force things here - let them unfold at their own natural pace. If you have patience and care, then there is a good chance of this relationship being very successful indeed.

• Hii Captain,

Thank you again for your insights and the reading. You have been really helpful. Regarding work, for now I am just gonna go with the flow and continue to look for opportunities outside in case i find something good however i will keep your advice in mind and not rush into anything.

It was quite interesting to read through your reading regarding the new guy in my life. I can relate to most of wat you have said. Though we haven't met I definitely feel strong connection with him. I am trying to keep a tab on my feelings and not get too attached as our relationship is only online and we are yet to meet and thing may go either way post the meeting.

What stood out from the reading was the bit about communication and not being overly critical. I can already see some signs of it, there have been times during our interactions when i have felt that he is being overly critical and Vice versa, though we have so far managed to sort it out amicably. Wonder how we will handle these situation when we interact in person??

I am scheduled to meet him this weekend and your reading is pretty encouraging. I was wondering if you could tell me how the meeting will turnout? I know i am asking you a lot of questions:) its just that i haven't felt this excited in a while, and i am really looking forward to meet this guy!!

There is absolutely no rush on my questions, You have already been extremely helpful and generous! Cant thank you enough!!

Wishing you an Awesome week ahead!!

Love,

Aqustar82

• I always feel that people deserve the chance to change any negative ways they may have. So I tell them that I point out their particular bad behaviour and tell them how hurtful it is in case they don't realize they are being like that. Tell your friend whenever you feel he is being too critical and allow him the chance to correct his bad behaviour. Of course, you also have to be prepared to cop some advice about your faults if you do this. But objective feedback from others can be helpful even if it is embarrassing at the time.

• And no I cannot tell you how the meeting will turn out - that is entirely up to the two of you. You have had advice about possible problems - and also pleasantries - so you are forewarned ahead of time and can prepare for them.

• Thank a Ton Captain for everything!!

And its okay that you cannot tell how the meeting will turn out, guess i will soon find that out since we are going to be meeting over the next couple of days. I will keep you advice in mind.

Lots of hugs and blessing for your future readings!

Love,

Aquastar82

• Hi Captain,

How are you? I was wondering if you have some time and can help me with a love situation. I had consulted you couple of months back regarding a guy, Kevin (15th June, 1981) and i find myself in need of some advice again. 🙂

As you had rightly indicated in your previous reading that communication, specially criticism could turn out to be a tricky issue. Things were going decently well between us for a while but since the past few months i noticed that his interest in me was either fading or he was just taking things for granted.For example he just stopped communicating with me over the phone, we both live in different countries so we don't meet often. He insisted that we communicate only through chats, which initially was not an issue but over a period of time i realized that it led to lot of misunderstanding and unnecessary arguments which could have been easily avoided if we could just get on a call and sort it out.

I recently found out that he is out of work, I am not sure whether he left voluntarily or this was a forced exit, This came as quite a shock to me since we are regularly in touch through messages and i found it really weird that he wouldn't share something like this with, when i questioned him he said he is superstitious about such things and when the time is right i will find out. I find all this secrecy really absurd, I am very open person and I guess i expected the same honesty from him, i am finding it really difficult to figure him out, its like there are two different sided to him and i am constantly trying to adjust between the two.

We had huge argument last week and haven't spoken since then. During the conversation, I also reached a realization that he is a very defensive person and strongly believes in proving himself right. To be honest i am quite dissapointed with the way things have turned out, I doubt he will initiate contact again and considered the past event I am not sure if I want to put any more effort. What do you think Captain, Should I give it another shot? I am not sure y he is suddenly so closed off but something isn't right, I just cant put a finger on it, maybe you can help me figure it out.

All of this has left me wondering If I need to correct something in me, I mean I am moving from one failed relationship to another, and i find myself asking Y is this happening with me? Why is it taking me so long to find my soul mate? Lot of this frustration also comes form the fact that most of my girlfriends are either married or in a stable relationships, I guess I am feeling left out. :)You had previously indicated that i will meet my soulmate soon, do u still see that coming for me?

I also find myself thing about my one of my exs a lot lately. Would you mind looking into a possibility of intitaing things with him. He is one person i just havent managed to get past my head for the longest possible time, strangely I just keep circling back to him. he surfaced back in my life for a brief period recently but I decided not to pursue anything with him based on our history. His DOB is September 11, 1977. I do miss him a lot and wanted to know if something can work out again between us.

I hope I haven't ended up confusing you:) if you need any more details from me then do let me know.

In the end just want to thank you for taking the time to go through my post.and helping me out. Wishing you a lovely week ahead!!

Love

Aquastar82

• Forgot to add my DOB 🙂 It is Feb 16, 1984.

• Kevin is not your soulmate but he helped you to become more clear in what you do (or don't) want in a partner. You ex is not your life soulmate either - he was also someone who was helpful to you in the short term for helping you sort out what you want in a life partner but he would not be good marriage material for you. It was better for friendship. You need someone who really gets you and so far none of these guys have. Keep putting together the clues you have gained from prior relationships - they are pointing you toward your soulmate.

For now, pursue adventures and enjoy yourself - you have plenty of time to settle down later on. You will regret it if you don't explore more of life now. So many people waste this highly exciting time of their lives in a frustrating and single-minded search for 'the one', like they can't get by on their own. This is your time to have many various and wonderful experiences, to travel, to find yourself in exciting new situations, and to meet many interesting new people. Stop worrying about the future and just have fun now!