Guidance: Journeying/lucid or plain dream

• Hi,

I've been a member of Tarot.com for a long time. I have found my own readings I do with my own cards very accurate so I know there is something to human intuition and the "other side".

From ages 8 -18yrs I have always had vivid flying dreams: at first I was a pupil, learning to take high leaps, then long leaps, then staying aloft for log periods then... full out flying (I was taught by someone who looked like my brother). While flying I would always travel to the same places, a castle, an island with a waterfall, a mountain top with other people.

When I mastered flying then I started taking underwater trips actually speaking with a whale and an octopus I got the feeling they were the original animal spirits.

At around 19-ish to 22-ish years old I started having dreams that always started with me entering an underground labyrinth with may "outlets" or openings to countless different worlds. my flying is very limited in these places-I can only leap far distances.

In these series of dreams my mission is to find my way through these realms systematically returning to the caverns and exiting to new worlds gathering golden seals which at the end I throw into a pit that help constrain a very angry black dragon. One "world" looked like and Asian garden Atop an impossibly high cliff with a GIANT I mean GIGANTIC stone dragon which at first glance you think is a statue then you realize its alive and will only allow those permitted through the opening into the garden. It is there and one other realm I definitely know my teacher is with me. I have a dream that I'm hovering around Saturn with 2 others and I feel my "team leader" give me instructions whom I later recognize as my teacher.

For many years I stopped having theses types of dreams I though they were just dreams but their halting also coincided with some destructive behaviors I used to have.

I recently got married and am the happiest I have ever been I don't get drunk anymore and I'm faithful.

My dreams have become vivid almost tiring again.

In the first two NEW dreams I died in them. I never died in a dream before so they were very unnerving. In one dream I am at my childhood home I look up and the moon is firey . The moon looks normal but around it is a halo of fire and I'm told "all of earth is in unrest". Then the moon explodes I try to run but I die. Then come back to life as if nothing happens but people are growing crops in their front yards and are self-sufficient. I wake suddenly.

The second dream I am in Asia in the future and some energy consumes the earth and all living things and my teacher is there telling my not to close my eyes to the horror I MUST witness it. I must learn. Then I die. I wake suddenly.

I have a few dreams where I am in a group doing battle. Sometimes we win sometimes we lose. I died another time and lo and behold I wake suddenly. These dreams are much less vivid and I CAN control these so I think these are real dreams and nothing else.

Recently in my dreams I become a helper.

I once helped a "soul" escape a crumbling world under the instruction and watchful eye of my teacher. And I helped some guy escape from a mental institution by whispering to him the right time to duck, hide or run.

I have had new dreams where my teacher takes me unto what I can only describe as a spaceship. The walls are pure white or completely transparent but the FLOOR...OMG this is what prompted me to write this. The floor was a magnificent multicolored plasma and as my teacher stepped on it it lit up beneath his foot-falls I was so amazed by this I was unable to move so then "he" came over to me and prodded me forward. I got the feeling its was cosmic or spiritual energy. the dream goes on but I was so struck by this I wonder if anyone have ever see anything like this at all. It it something I don't think I could have ever imagined it was TRULY BEYOND ME.

What accounts for these VIVID DREAMS? WHY are they continuous? I have read today this is not usual and the cavern dreams have something to do with Journeying...WHAT THE HECK IS THAT? What Do these dreams mean?

All tangled in this there is a tiger who shows up before I wake up and I am afraid of approaching it but because its a recurring character I get the feeling I will one day have to engage it in either battle or befriend it.

Please any experienced people comment with your thoughts on what could be happening. And who exactly my "teacher" might be.

**He has a name And I also know if he is not available I can call on another. I used to think they were just dreams but it is all waaaay too coherent.

• Wow! Very interesting first let me say I don't know it all but I read a lot and you are amazing, some of the realms you wrote about like in Asia with the dragons there is such a place in another realm and Thoth resides there often an appears as a dragon, You are a very advanced soul, I'm jealous to see and witness the things you have seen. Dream time is when our souls travel the most. You may have witnessed some of your prior lives with the death thing as you probably know there is no death. There is a site called Spirit Mytho's where she describes some of the realms you have been to. There are many underground labyrinth's. Your guide, teacher sounds to be from one of the Galatic Realms possibly Siruis B or Andromedia. I'm typing as I recall what you wrote, the Tiger could be your Totem Animal.

The second dream I am in Asia in the future and some energy consumes the earth and all living things and my teacher is there telling my not to close my eyes to the horror I MUST witness it. I must learn. Then I die. I wake suddenly.

This sounds like what happened in Japan.

The moon looks normal but around it is a halo of fire and I'm told "all of earth is in unrest". Then the moon explodes I try to run but I die. Then come back to life as if nothing happens but people are growing crops in their front yards and are self-sufficient. I wake suddenly

This one is a prophecy of the future. Potential only.

When I mastered flying then I started taking underwater trips actually speaking with a whale and an octopus I got the feeling they were the original animal spirits.

Whales carry the energies of sentinent beings as do dolphins, ie The Goldin Dolphins.

The floor was a magnificent multicolored plasma and as my teacher stepped on it it lit up beneath his foot-falls I was so amazed by this I was unable to move so then "he" came over to me and prodded me forward. I got the feeling its was cosmic or spiritual energy. the dream goes on but I was so struck by this I wonder if anyone have ever see anything like this at all. It it something I don't think I could have ever imagined it was TRULY BEYOND ME.

This could have have been Crystals as described by Enoch.

Others will help you, wow. Hang in there you are not crazy. 🙂