LivingonaPrayer...

• You are welcome!

• Hi Quest ,

I am so glad that you could relate to most it , my kids are still fighting with each other , its a never ending saga , i just pray and hope when they grow up that they get along woith each other .I hope you are having a great day .

Love and hugs Loap:)

• Rosie the crab

if you do come back here i cant find the thread can you post a link in the lounge please?

Love and light Loap:)

• Hello LOAP and thank you for your response. I started my thread (At a loss. Please help) and below is the link:

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=18968&replies=1#post-276821

Hope to see your input. Thank you.

• Thank you Loap. I could relate but I still do not see the point... Do you think he wanted to say he is helping me in some way?

I am sure your kids will get on really well when they grow up and have a few good laughs about the whole thing... you will all enjoy talking about it a few years from now but in the meantime, it can be exhausting... 🙂

Hugs

Quest

• Quest ,

He wanted to let you know that he is around you and do you have magazines on a coffee table ? Because i feel he will move them remember how i wrote that i see them all on the floor?

I hope you have a great weekend

Love and hugs Losp:)

• Hi Loap,

There were magazines on the coffee table but I put them in a magazine holder a few days ago and they are still there...

Have a lovely weekend.

Quest

• Hi Quest ,

I can do that tarot reading for you if you like i will do 3 cards all i need from you is a particular question . . Now watch out for those magazines , it doesnt matter where they are something different is going to happen with them i am sure of it . I hope you are having a great weekend

• That is so sweet of you Loap. The problem will be deciding on the question ! I have nothing but questions at the moment....! Let's see...

I would like to know how this divorce situation is going to develop.

If the question is not properly formulated, I am sure you understand what I mean and can rephrase it.

Thank you so much for the offer.

Love and a big hug

Quest

• Hi Quest

Ive done your reading the cards that came out were ,

8 of wands in reverse

2 of pents in reverse

The world

Okay i feel that this is going to be a long and drawn out process with the 8 of wands in the revesred positon ,.there will be many delays and obstacles to overcome. There will also be issues regarding how much money from assets that you both should get , i feel that he is wanting more than his fair share and this is holding up the procedings but this is only an excuse he doesnt care about money or assetts he cares about you ,even if he doesnt show it he still loves you dearly and he doesnt want this to be over .The world card indicates to me that all will be resloved and there will be a fair and amicable outcome in time . Hang in there .

I hope this helps 🙂

Love and hugs Loap

• Hi LOAP,

Thank you kindly for the reading. Yes, the situation fits, but the motives? Do the cards say that or is it your intuition? I can't imagine that he cares about me and I even doubt he ever loved me. He is involved with another woman and makes a point of making it obvious and humiliating... It is reassuring though that it will all end well but at the moment things are pretty bad. I am so tired of all this! Does the reading advice patience and fortitude or any other course of action?

Nothing happened on the magazine front... I am wondering if there is something in a magazine I should I should see. When I have the time I'll look through them.

Love and hugs

Quest

• Hi Quest ,

Dont you get it it is all a front ?, if he didnt care he wouldnt be bothered humiliating you ?, he is not 100% happy with this woman . this is what i seen in the cards and i feel it as well . The magazines i feel is going to happen around another family member i have a strong feeling that it could be your sister when it happens you will know . I have just done you some more cards you got a page of pents , queen of pents and 2 of cups and i feel there is a message on the way for you , from your love interest the one who currantly has your heart . I feel he wants to get back in touch but there will be strings attached it is something to do with work or he will ask for a lend of money , even if you havent got any i feel he might want you to take out a loan or borrow it from someone beware as he will tug at your heart strings . I hope all is well

• Hi Loap,

Thank you for further insight.. The money part can only be my husband, he is absolutely awful about assets and he has a friend who advises him and of course there is his woman... He tells me that he is in debt and doesn't know how to survive the month, etc. He is the one who wants money from me...! Thank you for the warning, but the one who has always had my heart I am sure will never ask me for money, he is fat too proud, and if there is any question of taking a loan, he is in a better position to do it... no-one would give me a loan since I have no guaranty and of course, I would not!

I wonder about the 2 of cups, it seems to come up all the time these days... and pentacles... so many pentacles...!

Hope all is well with that your children are not fighting too much...

Love and hugs

Quest

• Loap,

You were right about the loan, but it is my husband who wants me to take one with him on the flat, he can't do it alone! Amazing! And I am still persuaded that all he wants if money. So maybe that is what all those Pentacles mean. Maybe at some point we will understand the 2 of Cups...

Big Hug

Quest

• Gentle bump

• Loap,

Have you seen my feedback? What do you think? Would you have an update?

Love and hugs

Quest

• Hi Quest ,

Sorry i have been flat out , so i was on the right track in a way my readings sometimes are confusing to me i honestly thought it was your love interest . I get mixed messages all the time . I do feel you will hear from the one who has your heart soon is he spanish at all ? I cant remeber if i asked you this b4 i am feeling a spanish connection around you , not in spirit either its in the living .I hope all is well other wise

Take care

Love and hugs Loap xx

• No, he is English but if it is like the loan, I suppose the Spanish connection will appear somehow 🙂 but I have not Spanish people in my life at all. My sister has a villa in Spain and she is there at the moment. You did ask and I told you I was born there but only lived there for a while when I was a child. Yes, you were on the right track and I knew straight away that it could not be him and I knew my husband was being extremely interested but this I had not expected ! I refused of course and he is very angry about it and about everything else.

Thank you so much Loap

Love and hugs

Quest

• Hi Quest

Do you remember your brother was showing me a villa as well ,? Sorry i havent replied sooner i have had alot going on i have been trying to connect with tarot cards again i feel i am doing very good readings when i am on the presence of the seeker but not online . I have also had alot of spiritual energy around me ive been experiencing cold spots in my house when i have my ducted heating on allsorts have been going on . The kids have been experiencing this as well and my eldest son is very sensitive he has been crying at the drop of a hat for days and getting stressed out because he cant explain why he feels like this . i know he is tapping into all sorts of energies and he clinging to me .it has been very upsetting for me not being able to settle my child and put his mind at ease. Its after midnight her so i am off to get some kip

I hope all is well

• Hi LOAP,

Yes, I remember but I still don't understand what this was all about... Was my brother trying to tell me something?

Oh, I think you did pretty well with my tarot reading especially in this whole thing about money. You just connected it to the wrong man but I could tell straight away it was not him. My husband on the other hand, has become extremely interested, greedy and petty when it comes to money! I turned him down on the loan thing and he keeps reproaching me...!

The one who has my heart I have not heard from yet... I know he also has money issues and that seems to be the reason why he distanced himself - he felt he didn't have enough. So, there might be a connection there as well but I know he would never ask me even if I was in a position to help him!

It must be difficult sometimes to be so receptive, especially for the kids. It is really hard to be sensitive like your son. I feel sorry for the poor lad. I hope things are getting better for all of you.

sorry I have been absent for so long, so much has happened that I can hardly believe it. It has been a really difficult time for me and it is not over yet. My husband and I have filed for a divorce and things seem to be a little quieter now, but there is still much to solve and the future is more uncertain than ever.

Hope all is well.

Love and hugs.

Quest