LivingonaPrayer...

• No worries QFL thankyou for letting me try it anyway . I will do you a reading as soon as i can . I hope all is well

Loveand hugs Loap:)

• Happy New Moon!

Love and Hugs

QFL

• Same to you QFL i hope all is well .

• Hi LOAP,

I am sorry you are in pain, I saw that on another post... I wish you a prompt and complete recovery.

Love

QDL

• Hi QFL,

Thank you for your kind words , its not so much painful but more annoying its a numby tingling feeling itsdriving me nuts . How are things with you ?I hope all is well.

Love and hugs Loap:)

• Hi LOAP,

Thank you. All is wellish...! Nothing much has happened or is happening, or likely to happen? At least nothing bad has happened. Looking forward to your reading when you feel better. Still waiting for summer to make an appearance.

Hope all is well with that you will soon be rid of the "tingling".

Love and Hugs

QFL

• Hi QFL,

Winter has set in where i am im freezing my cods off .Its brass monkeys outside . Sorry i will get on to the reading . I hope summer comes for you soon . Are you in the UK? somewhere . I cant remember . The tingling is travelling all up my arm now its a wierd feeling , and now i feel it it my other hand as well . Thats really gonna send me around the twist lol.

Love and hugs Loap

• Hi LOP,

I live on the Continent but I was in London for a few days and the weather there is even worse than here. Yesterday it was literally poring! Most unpleasant in June ! Unfortunately that is out of our control and all we can do is try to let it affect us as little as possible. Have you consulted on this tingling thing? Is there anything that can be done? Hope you feel better soon.

Keep warm!

Hugs

QFL

• Hi QFL

Sorry i havent replied sooner , i hope all is well . Where you in london for the Diamond jubillee? I would love to go to london i have some long lost relatives over there .

I hope you are enjoying the sunshine while i am sitting here with a warm brew lol

Love and HUgsLoap:)

Come to the lounge and chat with us there if you want .

• Hi LOAP,

No, I was there after the jubilee. It is a beautiful city and I do love some parts of it! I really enjoyed my visit and seeing friends, etc.

Not much sunshine I'm afraid... Saturday was a beautiful day and I was quite busy, wanted to go for a nice walk but felt too tired and on Sunday it pored all day! Today was better.

I shall check the lounge when I have some time. Thank you for the invitation.

Hugs

QFL

• Hi Quest ,

Im sorry i havent been in touch for a while i hope all is well i did see your post at the lounge dont worry i havent forgotten about the tarot reading i promised you ,im sorry i havent had chance to do one I have had a lot going on at the moment . I just want to let you know i am seeing water around you and a man with a olive complexion he looks to me like he is of european decent i am being show him laying down on something and dressed in white he has dark hair Can you relate to this at all ? Are you going on holiday at all ?

• HI LOP,

How lovely to hear from you. I am sorry to hear you have had so much going on, I hope some of it is good. No, I'm afraid I cannot relate to this as yet... There are no men of that description around me and I am not planning a holiday. Actually, I am on a semi-holiday at home at the moment. I have a friend who lives in Portugal but he is English and his complexion with the sun gets more red than olive :). But HE must be surrounded by lots of people with olive skin 0: I wonder what your vision may be telling us. Why do these visions have to be so enigmatic :). I am well enough... have advanced a bit on on the divorce discussions. He agrees in principle but in practice I have no idea how this will work.

No worries about the reading, whenever you have the time and feel inspired.

A Big Hug

Quest

• Hi Quest,

I dont want to alarm you but i feel this man could be in spirit , he is showing me the bluest sky and ocean i am feeling the name Riccardo does this make sense ?He is wearing a white suit and is so relaxed .I feel he in his early 40s .He has is arms crossed behind his head , I feel this man had a strong connection to the 80s as he is now showing me a Michael Jackson look white suit and white hat . Can you relate to this at all ?

Hugs to you Loap:)

• Hi Loap,

No, I'm afraid I don't relate to this... I have never known anyone by that name. However, my brother died in 1990, he was 46 and the last time I saw him alive was in 1989. He was buried in Spain in a white suit. He did not have olive skin, but he always had a suntan…. But I cannot imagine why you should have such vision…. Very strange… Do you have any ideas?

Hugs

Quest

• Loap,

You mean the man in your vision is wearing a white hat? My brother was buried in a white suit and a white hat....!

• Quest ,

Yes it must be him the white hat and suit confirms it only you would know that, he is now showing me what looks like a villa with a pool its a beautiful place the ocean is nearby and he is refering to the back of his head something was there now im feeling it is a silk pillow was put especailly in his coffin or something along those lines it was like he had to be propped up does this makes sense ? He keeps putting his hand on the back of his head .do you know anyone by the name of rick ? Or did he ? ric ricardo richard sorry i dont mean to waffle on i just cant tune into the name properly it sounds like one of those .

• Loap,

I don't know about his being propped up, he died in Canada and he was embalmed there but I assume so because he was presented in a way that he could be best seen. I just wonder what significance that could have... That house or villa is unknown to me... unless... my sister has a villa with a pool near the Mediterranean Sea... it is a nice place but not absolutely fantastic.... and the last holiday we spent together was in that house.... it was in 1990, I made a mistake, I think he died early 1991....

He may have known someone called Ric, I don't know. No-one I heard of.

I wonder what he is trying to tell us...

• I seem to remember something about his being propped up because of the hat so that his face could be seen....

• Yes he is stressing to me about being propped up this is letting you know that it is him for sure as well, as at first i felt he was trying to say that he had an injury on the back of his head , but he was showing me what looked like a satin pillow i have asked him for more clarification and if he has a message for you , the R name is significant defently , i am off to bed now totally knackered i will try and make contact again tomorrow .

I hope i havent overwhlemned you with all this

Love and hugs Loap:)

• Thank you Loap. Sorry you were exhausted after this, I hope you are having a good rest... and sweet dreams? Don't worry, I am not too overwhelmed, just puzzled. I still have got no idea about this Rick or whatever... but I never knew the people he met in Canada...

Another thing, he died of brain tumors and the biggest was at the back of his head towards the nape of the neck and my sister who was with him tells me that he kept touching the back of his head...

Love and Hugs

Quest