LivingonaPrayer...

• Hi quest ,

Sorry i havent replied earlier , I am sorry to hear of the difficulies you are having with your husband . I pray that villa is an indication of a holiday coming up in the future for you . I have just gottten back from holiday i am trying to adjust to the cool wether again .I only went to Queensland it has perfect wether up there . I hope things have improved for you by the time you read this .

Love and hugs Loap:)

• Hi LOAP,

Glad to hear you had a holiday, it sounds nice. I would very much need a holiday and a total break but I am afraid I have too many bills to pay. I am going to post a couple of pictures not so much of a villa as a manor house, will you tell me if what you saw was anything like this? This is not my sister's, there is another connection.

The weather is pretty miserable here at the moment, it will be winter soon.

Love and hugs

Quest

• HI Quest

Sorry this is not the place i seen it is smaller and is darker like a tan colour This is a beautiful house it reminds me of the carringtons in dynasty . The weather is gloomy here as well . I wish i was back in surfers paradise the weather was perfect up there hope all is well

Love Loap xx

• Uhmmm... my sister's much smallere but white as well... Yes, this is a very beautiful place, I was invited to spend a holiday there last summer but could not go because of other not quite so pleasant duties...

I know what you mean about the weather. I know a wonderful man from Perth who seems to spend his life by the sea when he is there.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love and Hugs

Quest

• Quest ,

I have never been to perth i hear it had lovely weather as well i am in Melbounre the city that has 4 seasons in one day it is such a pita you never get used to it . How are things otherwise has hubby been ok ? no more dramas i hope .

• No, no drama but I am back in my flat and have had very little contact with my husband in the past three weeks. I am working hard and things take their course, I suppose. Still no news from the man I love. I may have to give up on him I'm afraid.

Hope you are not suffering too much from the "four seasons in one day"!

Take care

Quest

• hey quest ,

That is great to hear that you have no drama , if i was you i would stay single and enjoy your peace i am so over men its not funny . its is all hearts and flowers in the begining then reality hits .You now what i mean .Now i just want to focus on my kids and curl up at the end of the day with my tarot cards .I know that probably sounds sad to some but it is how i feel . the weather has been beautiful here today just one season lol nice and sunny . I hope you are having a great weekend

• So glad you had a nice day, hope it lasts. I know how you feel and I feel a bit the same myself. It doesn't sound sad to me, I am not really into tarot cards but a good book and classical music. Hope your weekend was pleasant.

Love and hugs

Quest

• Hey quest ,

Hows things ? I hope all is well . i dont read books much any more i used to be a real bookworm i must take it up again but at the end of the day i am so zonked out i like to just chill in front of the telly and watch coronation st and estenders . hope you are having a great week

love and hugs Loap:)

• Hello LOAP,

Must admit I have not been reading half as much as I would like to, I never seem to find enough time to read anything but a fragment at a time. I hardly watch any TV at all but I enjoy a series now and then. Do you watch Downton Abbey? I absolutely love that kind of Englishness. Do you know Jeeves and Wooster? A masterpiece of English humour, an excellent antidepressant! Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie at their best!

Love and hugs

Quest

• Hi Quest ,

How are you ? I hope all is well ,I have heard of downtown abbey but never watched it . I have never heard of Jeeves and Wooster though . I will have to google them . We get a lot of british shows over here so there is a good chance we will get it .

Love loap:)

• Hi Living,

How are you, and how is the weather? It will soon be winter here and it is mostly dull and grey. I am watching Blackadder at the moment with my son. It is sooo funny! Do you know it and do you like that kind of humour?

Love

Quest

• Hi Quest,

Yes i know of Blackadder it used to be on over here ,I never really watched it though . The weather is up and down over here as usual i am so over it . I hope you are having a nice weekend .

• Hi LOAP,

How are you? I read about your car, incredible! I know it is no fun for you, but I agree with the person who said it was like car comedy. If you had tried to imagine a story like that, you probably would not think of all this. Absolute madness! Sorry you have been through all that. Hope things will be quieter now.

Love and hugs

• Hi Quest ,

Im good thanks how are you ? Thanks for your kinds words about the car yeah i have to laugh or i will go insane.I am thinking of Mr Bean driving it and chuckling to myself . The energy is shifting now that i have filled it with Saints , Angels and Crystals so fingers crossed that is the last of it .

Love and hugs loap:)

• Hi Quest ,

I havent heard fromyou in a while i hope everything is ok

• Hi LOAP,

Nice to hear from you!

Thank you so much for touching base, I often think of you, but I have been extremely busy and totally exhausted. How are you? Not suffering too much from the heat, I hope.

I am having a break over Christmas and the New Year. I have not put up the decorations yet, just a couple of candles. I am not sure how things are, I am home for a while and my husband is going on about money again... Hope to be out of it soon and finally rid of him. He is so vindictive. I so look forward to some peace. Sometimes I really miss having someone in my life, but when I get anywhere near my husband, I think that loneliness is bliss in comparison. My son and I are going to have a nice Christmas tree, eat lots of good things and enjoy our Christmas despite him.

If you happened to have a moment, would you do a reading for me? No problem if you can't. The one you did last summer, August 27th and the follow up on August 30th, proved to be pretty accurate after all... The “man who has my heart” (your words :)) did write after all, he started off very well to end in an almost business like manner, asking for some information. I felt that this was not acceptable after such a long silence and did not feel like responding. This is the first time he is the one who gets no answer and I wonder how it makes him feel. What I feel is that if he wants to be in touch again, he will have to do better than that.

I am pasting the two readings for your convenience. They are on page 10 and 11 of this thread.

Are you doing anything special for Christmas? How do you celebrate Christmas in a hot climate? I so like the lights, the candles, the fire. Snow is a real treat, but there won’t be any this year, it is warmish and rainy.

Love and Hugs

Quest

"Hi Quest

Ive done your reading the cards that came out were ,

8 of wands in reverse

2 of pents in reverse

The world

Okay i feel that this is going to be a long and drawn out process with the 8 of wands in the revesred positon ,.there will be many delays and obstacles to overcome. There will also be issues regarding how much money from assets that you both should get , i feel that he is wanting more than his fair share and this is holding up the procedings but this is only an excuse he doesnt care about money or assetts he cares about you ,even if he doesnt show it he still loves you dearly and he doesnt want this to be over .The world card indicates to me that all will be resloved and there will be a fair and amicable outcome in time . Hang in there .

Dont you get it it is all a front ?, if he didnt care he wouldnt be bothered humiliating you ?, he is not 100% happy with this woman . this is what i seen in the cards and i feel it as well . The magazines i feel is going to happen around another family member i have a strong feeling that it could be your sister when it happens you will know . I have just done you some more cards you got a page of pents , queen of pents and 2 of cups and i feel there is a message on the way for you , from your love interest the one who currantly has your heart . I feel he wants to get back in touch but there will be strings attached it is something to do with work or he will ask for a lend of money , even if you havent got any i feel he might want you to take out a loan or borrow it from someone beware as he will tug at your heart strings . "

• Hi Quest ,

I have just put up my tree nothing else ,i am going to my mothers this year so i dont have to put up with my energy draining in laws coming to my house . Ok i feel the one who has your heart does not have good intentions at all ( Knight of pents reversed ) , i feel he is going to contact you again soon asking you to invest some money into some scheme he has going or he will defentely give you a sob story so please dont fall into his trap because he is going to lay it on thick i feel he knows what buttons to push . I see you are trying to make some plans for the future (2 of wands ) but i feela major change is coming into play for you as i have the death card this transformation is not going to be an easy one at all , i feel something life changing is going to happen to you in 2013 you have the Sun card which indicates joy and vitality and a celebration is coming up early 2013 (3of cups) i feel it could be i am being told something to do with the law i feel someone is studying the law if that makes sense to you and they will be accepted into a firm , all is going to work out for the best as for your husband he isnt even on the radar of this readng .You have temeperance as your summary card which brings in a need for patience and doing things in moderation in all aspects of ife . Are you having to much Sugar ? I felt a very strong incling for sweetness . I hope this all makes sense to you in someway ,

• Hi LOAP,

Thank you! You are an angel! No, no sense at all... ha, ha!

Uhmmm... The one who has my heart... he may not have good intentions but I still don't see how there could be a money connection, he knows I don't have any and it is not his style at all. He may whine about being broke, which does not make sense to me considering his very comfortable income... Strange, you had the same thing last summer where you felt he may ask me to take a loan, and it was my husband who did, and who is still reproaching me for not having done it. I took it for him, could it be the same this time? He definitely tries to get all the money he can out of me. He gets child benefits from the State (it is a common thing in European countries, irrespective of income) and he keeps it for himself, although I am the one financing my son through school and supporting the two of us. We still had an argument about that yesterday and I asked him if I had to claim it legally. Other than the money part, it makes perfect sense and he does know what buttons to push, but things might have changed a bit, the sames buttons will not produce the same reactions. I have grown a great deal since he went into hiding. Thank you for the warning. I'll tell you if I hear from him.

The major change may be the divorce and, or the sale of the house. That will be a big change because I'll have to find somewhere to put all my things and my son's, we have a very small flat. I know that will not be easy. I am not really making plans until this happens, but I am worried about it.

Something to do with the law? Divorce? The only person studying law is my son's girlfriend (not very serious, I think). My son does not study law but he is trying to get into an extremely selective business school, could this mean that he is accepted? That would be fantastic!

Patience... not my strongest point! I'll keep it in mind. Not in the habit of consuming much sugar, but there is a danger over Christmas 🙂 I'll remember that.

I am most curious to see what that difficult big transformation will be... I am really very worried about the future...

I know how you feel about energy draining in laws, I had that for many years... no fun! Have a lovely time at your mother's!

Love and Hugs

Quest

• Have a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Successful New Year!!!

With love

Quest