THE NUTTY NUTS LOUNGE

• After much asking for this club n others to return have i bended to the demand.

Ladies n gents, welcome to The NUTTY NUTS LOUNGE.

Weep, whine, cheer, salute, all sizes of heels are welcome, tower high, stilletoes, even keel, flip flops, bare feet, boots u name it are welcome. Oh n no dress codes.

Only rule. NO STAR SIGN MALE BASHING if u do, will I bash u. Trust me n i won´t be nice at all, which i normally am. So THERE!

Again welcome.

BARTENDER I´D LIKE A MAI TAI N KEEP EM COMING!!!!

• hooray finally a thread that is not full of lovesick zombie male starsign talk hooray

Good on ya CWB that drink looks nice could do with one of those right now .

I have my flip flops on and i am ready to rock and roll it s a girls night out .

What music are you into CWB?

• Music am i very eclectic. I dig the songer who sung all the songs onm the McLeods Daughters soundtracks. She rules. Pink, Robbie Williams, No Angels, Monrose, Melanie C, jazz blues ......

too many to mention lol

Ok a mai tai coming up. Today i think i´llgo for a gin fizz lol

• dang the gin fizz fizzzed rats!

• I dont know who sings McClouds daughters soundtrack i do like Robbie Williams but you dont here much about him these days . I love lady Gaga her album born this way i have all her albums she reminds me of the 80s .

• Lady Gaga ain´t my cup of tea.. Frlankly she ain´t. BUUUTTT i dont mind anyone else liking her. Juss as lonh as i dont hafta hear her hahahahaahahahah

tender rounds of mai tais n gin fizzes plz

• I want happy hour 2 for one fronzen margaritas or bushwhackers woo hoo!!!!

• 1 frozen margarita coming up. I´ll have a mahattan or a cosmopolitan. EFFl i´ll have both. Who is drunk? me u say? NNAAAAAAAHHH im juss tasting to see which I prefer more.

• Here´s some laffs ladies n gents

A blonde was driving down the highway when she read a sign saying, "Clean Restrooms Next 10 Miles." She was really late for her appointment since there were 26 restrooms to clean.

Q: Did you hear about the two Blondes that were found frozen to death in

their car at a drive-in movie theater?

A: They went to see "Closed for the Winter".

• can I have a lovely frozen mojito please!!!!!!!!!! just got home from work & took off my new boots and I want to rest my feet 🙂 plus it was 35 degrees here in not so sunny florida this am I had Ice on my windshield lol

• Frozen mojito???? I´ll see what i can do. Hang on. Tender????

Ill have these plz heheheheheh

• A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, pal. You're obviously drunk."

Our wasted friend asked, "Officer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?"

"Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."

Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, "Thank goodness, I thought I was crippled."

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRISSICATTY CAT CAT. I SAY A ROUND OF MAI TAIS N MOJITOS ON HER DAY.

CHEEERRRRSSSSSSSSS CHRISSI!!!!!!!!!!!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hey Guys ,

Lets play a game i will say the name of a song and the next person has to type a song with one of the words from the previous song .

For example

Livin on a prayer

next song could be like a prayer

• ok i will start off

Bad romance

• Btw i will have a midori and lemonade please 🙂

• Romance in the Rain

next!

midori n lemonade????

I´ll have rows of tequila sunrises.

• Tequila sunrise sounds divine CWB ok lets type song title and artist

Purple rain by Prince