Should I move on from Virgo guy...

• I was with my Virgo guy for 6 years. I am a Capricorn girl. Most of the time the relationship was great. He then started really confusing me and it seems he doesn't know what he wants. I've heard he has been seeing a Sagittarius girl. I just don't know if I should wait around for him because I feel he is the one but he just does not seem like he wants to commit.

• Thank you if anyone can help x

• I'll do a reading and see what I come up with. Be back soon.

• Thank you

• I get several feelings here when I did this reading. There were many coins here so the reading involves finances etc. I get a feeling that you've considered moving on in the past but have not. In present, you're balancing extremes in finances or maybe it's been this way for a while. In present, your outlook is strong. I get the feeling that you've seen this coming. Your challenge is that you don't see this as a victory that it is. Avoid battles w/words. This is a situation that has become comfortable but is destined for change. I drew the 3 of swords in future position.

Diligence, personal diligence is over this reading. I think this is conveying to me that your a hard worker. You will accomplish things by hard work and diligence. I get the sense that your very much working towards a goal (a goal that you'll surely accomplish.) A financial goal. You might not have a lot of time at present to invest in a relationship?

In your friends position, I get different influences. Be careful what you wish for. Again, there is a dual nature in this position. Again, regarding finances.

Advice is to be confident in yourself. You'll get thru this w/hard work. Again, finances in advice position. Coming blessings.

BF possible manipulator. In present, life lesson, different road to follow. You don't understand this in present. Remain strong as this will pass. Your block is that you're hanging on. This is a life lesson for you as well.

Hope this helps--let me know

Cards

present--star

above--8 of coins

below--2 of coins

situation--queen of swords

challenges--6 of rods

future--3 of swords

blocks--chariot

friends--6 of coins

advice--queen of coins

outcome--hang man reversed

past--6 of swords

• Thank you ever so much 🙂 x

• Rainbowbright, why wouldn't you ask him directly about the Saggitarius girl ? Virgos are often very confusing, that's what they are good at, and it's your duty to yourself to keep things clear, instead of foggy and uncertain.

• I got my answers last night. It was our 7 year anniversary of when we got together and he asked her out on that day!!! I just can't believe it.

• Rainbright, I know how painful it feels, but right now you might be sparing yourself lots of troubles in a future. Just for your information, please check the thread "The heart of a Virgo man", that might give you an idea of what you could be getting yourself into on a long run...

• I know. I've just been asked out on a date by another guy but I don't know whether to just go for it or whether I'm doing it too soon. I can't get back with this other guy - he has treated me

So badly x

• I'd say, go to this date just for the sake of asserting yourself, and if you think you can keep it casual and non commital. But you are right, it would be too soon for anything serious. Good luck to you !