Heavenly Bodies Reading

• Thank you Captain.

Toni

• TheCaptain:

I love that you designed your own deck! I'm very intrigued and would love a quick reading.

What changes are coming in my life, and how should I handle them?

Thanks!

KimmyN

• Hello Captain

Pertaining to my healing (bike accident in March) what can I do to facilitate a healthier outcome.

Cheers Pfree

• Thanks so much, Captain, for the Atlantis reading. All my life I have felt "shaky" about a home life, until I met my ex's family...and belonged!. Now for the first time, I feel at peace and "secure" in my own simple home. This reading spoke to me on a very deep level. Any word on how he is doing today? I see I am incorporating much of the good from that relationship.

Blessings to you.

• Hi Captain! Its great that you've created your own deck and thanks for the offer!! Let me see what will I ask....what is happening in my relationship with my Husband?

Thanks and blessings x

• Well Captain I c your busy at helping all of us once again for your guidance, i know i have told you this before but I truly thank you, anyways here i go once again:)

My little girl and I moved this weekend into our new basement suite with the help of my partner, he is a mover by trade so hiss boss gave us the moving truck for nothing, thank God.

My question to you and the cards, i feel the dynamics changing between peter and I, not in a bad way,I really can't explain it right now...I was just wondering what the cards will reveal, hopefully i have put this it the right form of question.

• Hi Captain,

I would love to see your cards. I don't really have a question, more of a wish for you to draw a card for me to give some insight in to the near future, especially with regards to work and travel. Maybe I will get a word of advice on how to deal with whatever stands before me.

Thanks for your time.

• Gem71, two cards fell out for you. One was the planet Jupiter which governs people in power - public persons who offer support and protection like magistrates, professors, advertising gurus, bankers, religious figures, humanitarians, psychologists/counsellors, lawyers and politicians.

The second card was the asteroid Aphrodire which governs the personal beautification industry such as cosmetology, fashion/interior/landscape design, and hairdressing.

But planets are more important and influential than asteroids.

• GorgeousGal, you also got two cards.

One is the asteroid Midas. Midas is about deciding what it is you really value in yourself and others, about understanding about the things that are more important than material possessions or goals. King Midas was someone who was blinded by greed and the dreams of a better life, but found out that in the end it was not what made him happy. He asks you if you have been ignoring the 'gold' right in front of you by having unrealistic expectations about the baby. Do you want this child for the love of that child or is there a hidden agenda, perhaps to bring you and your partner closer or make your parents happy? Do you imagine that having a child is the answer to all your personal problems - because it won't be. Are you doing what society expects of you by having a child or would it be better for you to remain childless and instead devote yourself to other creative projects or helping others? Consider everything carefully before you move forward and make sure your actions are pure and without ulterior motives.

The other is the planet Uranus. Uranus represents a breakthrough in scientific or medical thought in your case. It resists tradition and celebrates originality and individuality. Uranus is associated with new technology, innovation, discovery, and all that is progressive. It suggests you research all the most recent discoveries and innovations in becoming pregnant, including alternative methods.

• LoanLady1, consider where being overly positive comes across as trying too hard to impress in order to compensate for self-doubt.

• Hi Captain!

I read the first post on this thread. Cool. Could you give me an insight on my situation.

What is happening with my business? What approach should I do for the business to flourish?

• KimmyN, your card is the asteroid Narcissus. Narcissus advises that you must find a balanced level of ‘healthy narcissism’. Narcissus indicates challenging times where ego issues are raised and where it is paramount to find a healthy balance, be honest about self behaviour, and recognise unhealthy patterns within relationships. Narcissus stands for pivotal moments in self evolution, where decisions made regarding future intentions can be quite karmic. He calls for you to understand where ego, insecurity or victimhood may be influencing your choices in life.

• Pfree, your card is of the asteroid twins Tristan and Isolde. They suggest that true love will speed up your healing process, either coming from yourself or a loved one (most likely from both for extra speediness.) They warn of a long journey to travel but one that can be eased by taking good care of yourself and allowing others to care for you, too. You need to develop a real passion for good health and do everything you can to ensure the wellness and nurturing of your physical and emotional bodies. Study up on the effect of your feelings on your bodily health.

• , the card speaks of your friend moving in an opposite direction to you - you both want that happy home but while you seek simplicity and peace, your friend is seeking a house that will show off to others his status, wealth and power. It indicates his insecurity as houses represent ourselves.

• Nickolbee, your card is the asteroid Apollo. Apollo was the god of healing so he represents situations where healing is needed. He also speaks to a desire to broaden one’s horizons. With Apollonian energy, you desire to live life and love, to the fullest. Apollo is about many ‘unusual’ forms of attractions and relationships, and of someone who 'falls in love with love' suggesting an unrealistic and short-lived infatuation is involved here. There is a lack of ability to last through intense times when reality does filter through the rush of initial attraction. There is also jealousy indicated with Apollo. The attitude is of not wanting the individual on a permanent basis, but not wanting the individual to be with anyone else either. Apollo also governs creative ability needing to be expressed or finding an outlet for one's artistic passion.

• Shatz, your card is the asteroid Hidalgo. Hidalgo represents someone who fights for the underdog, a humanitarian who wants to help those in need or in trouble. But Hidalgo is also someone who leaves things unsaid, who gives out LESS than all that's on their mind, who holds back for fear of saying the wrong or hurtful thing. What don't you want to say/tell - and why? Sometimes there are things Hidalgo doesn't want to fully articulate to himself-- are there things you just don't want to say aloud or "in words" (even in your own head)? Hidalgo also represents a personal quest for freedom and independence, where the intellectual and humanitarian desires far outstrip any outside opinion or expectation. It is where we are content to rebel heavily enough that we may bring about our own demise against authority. If this is within the smothering confines of maternal baggage, it indicates you are driven to move beyond this and find personal freedom, using both the heart and the mind. Also, it encompasses the strong desire to nurture others in an equal bonding. You will relieve yourself of any superfluous games or surface connections with this relationship, and personal truths will become clear.

• Thanks Captain, that could be it as well..or that I am 53 and a white female.. 😉 My spirit guide (a person who communicates with my spirit guide) told my "it's not about finding another job it is about doing mine differently" maybe it is not meant to be.. If the mortgage market comes back I will do okay again. I am good at that..

Could you offer any insight on my lack of a relationship?

Loanlady

• Paddifluff, your card is the planet Jupiter. Jupiter is the biggest of all planets. Therefore, it is associated with wealth, prosperity, glory, and honours, and it is also a success factor. The first of the social planets, Jupiter seeks insight through knowledge and is a planet of broader purpose, reach, and possibility, generally associated with good luck and bounty. Optimism and growth (including mental and spiritual growth) come under its rule.

Jupiter governs abundance, education, the law, travel, and our "philosophy of life". Jupiter's "perspective" isn't a detached, analytical, or detailed look at any given situation, but an overview--a look at the "big picture". Ideally, we are able to rise above pettiness, mundane concerns, inconveniences, and the like. It urges an acknowledgement of where we are inclined to find our "joy" at this stage in our development. The intent of Jupiter is to teach us to do good deeds, to be generous with both our resources and spirit. In science as in life—like attracts like and opposites repel, causing an equal but opposite reaction. The planet Jupiter teaches us about expansion--it urges us to move outside our self-described boundaries and reach for more of whatever we consider valuable. It indicates you have attained a higher level of wisdom and understanding and therefore have the ability to accomplish even more of what you came here to do.

• Mariplatnum, your card is the asteroid Lillith. Lillith is the Dark Moon and indicates some form of inhibition or frustration, a powerlessness of the psyche. She shows where we question ourselves, our lives, our jobs, and our beliefs. She indicates an opportunity to let go of some inhibiting belief, self-doubt, or the unwillingness to reach a compromise. The Dark Moon shows where we can let the Whole flow into our selves, without putting an "I" in the way, without putting up a wall in the form of ego. At the same time, she doesn't indicate passivity - on the contrary, she symbolizes the firm will to be open and trusting, to let spirit flow through one, relying entirely on the great laws of the universe, on that which we name God. To prepare us for this opening, the Dark Moon creates a necessary void in some way.

Asteroid Lilith also indicates a repression of the feminine spirit. She is a classic depiction of the fragile feminine, with strong elements of male domination somewhere in their lives – despite public or personal levels of individual achievement and success. Lilith indicates where there is the natural predisposition for suppression and sexism. It seems that the individual MUST find a productive and non-self-destructive expression of their natural talents, outside of the personal relationship realm. Inequality within business and love connections is more noticeable than usual and there is a strong desire to be noticed for one’s individuality and talents.

• Loanlady1, your card is the planet Earth. This card represents where one lacks wholeness, potential to be fulfilled, alienation, isolation, painful experiences, wars, exploitation, cruelty, where healing wounds are identified. It asks you to find those painful places inside yourself where you have been wounded and which have not healed, leaving you alienated or isolated from other people emotionally. It encourages you to be courageous, experimental, adaptive, and an explorer in your dealings with others in the realm of love.