Why is my Virgo so strange????

• Hi Captain...

Maybe you can explain something to me...

I met this Virgo man, and fell really deeply, and hard for him...I waited for 4 months before I told him how I felt...He told me the following month how he felt...I was thrilled...We finally met, and we had a wonderful day...Sept. 2011, I asked a very stupid question to him...I think I did this just to get a response...Well I got one...He was not very happy with what I asked....Seem like since then, he has been distancing himself from me...Mind you, we met after I asked this question...Also, I always initiated things...He would not invite me down to meet him...He would only call if he was returning my call...In the beginning he would email, text, and call...We also chatted on msn...Any way, I was wondering if you think he is still interested...I asked him several times, and he will not respond to the question...My thought is either he was lying when he said it, or he still does, and I am being punished for asking that question...Guess he is letting me simmer in my own stew..lol...I was really hoping for a relationship with him, but I'm starting to think that maybe we be better as friends...Then again, I don't think I could be a friend...I would want a clean break...I could not sit around and watch him love someone else!!!!...Can you give me your perspective on this? Thanking you in advanced...BTW, I am a cancer..June 25th, 1956... and he is Sept. 1, 1956...

• Only learning where you truly stand with each other will lead you to success in matters of the heart. A love affair here is very tough but, if you can make it through, then marriage can do well. Neither of you individually is likely to be able to guide the relationship to firmer ground - you two will have to investigate your ideas, feelings, beliefs, and tastes in an organized way to learn what you share. This search is unlikely to be intellectual or even conscious; it will arise naturally through your shared experiences. Piece by piece, things will fall into place, and the relationship's heart centre will unfold. It will take time, effort, and much patience. But if a true communion can be established, the two of you will then taste success in many areas of your lives. Until then however, you may drift uncertainly.

Your love affair can be unstable but romantic. There is often a face-off here between your emotionality and your friend's structure and logic. He can make demands that you find hard to meet; he may also refuse to recognize the importance of feelings to you, and you may resent him for that. The time needed to find common ground is often lacking here - a long-term commitment is unlikely unless you two are in a situation that forces you into regular contact, allowing the relationship to unfold.