Still Wondering.... Still need help..

• Hi Captain.. Or anyone who is willing to help me out... 😞

I have been seeing this guy for 3 months now. Everything seemed well and I am thinking of asking him what's the deal between us, but I am so afraid that that will ruin everything... He's a Virgo, just like me. We both hit off really really well, things under the sheets have been getting better each time we meet. He talks about just about anything to me. We can talk for hours and hours when we are together, but when we are apart, we'll only text maybe 2 or 3 times a week. He's everything that I wanted.. and I can see myself being with him for the long term.. But.. I don't know if he is feeling the same. I know, just ask him! But like I said, I don't want to ruin things.. Should I wait a little longer?

• You can't ruin the relationship is it is strong - if it's weak, you also need to know that so that you can both work on fixing it or just leave it and move on.

• Typo - You can't ruin the relationship if it is strong...

• Is it possible that you do a reading for us? our birthdates - 13/09/88 and 29/08/86

• This relationship often comes out of nowhere, perhaps taking friends and family by surprise. Yet besides being unusual, it is also highly symbiotic. One of you may find yourself directing the other person's physical energies. There is also a possiblity that one of you may be cast in the role of parent, teacher or manager, while the one becomes the child, employee, student, or performer. The older and more experienced person may already have played the performing role in an earlier relationship. Strongest as a teacher-student relationship, this matchup can be a solid bond based on trust and mutual understanding. Yet it is not an easy pairing emotionally, physically or spiritually. Both of you can be extremely rough and uncompromising with each other. In reprimanding a missed signal or other error, you are unlikely to hold back, teaching a lesson that the other partner will remember for a long time. This works best as a learning/teaching relationship than as a romantic one.

• PS. When this relationship stops being fun - or hasn't even had any - it's over.

• It kinda breaks my heart reading this, but I guess what you wrote has some truth in it. The pattern you described is definitely there. I don't know if you can help me any further than this, but thank you so much for your reading!