Lost that loving feeling

• I'm a Capricorn, born 1/8/72 and I've been in a loving relationship with the same man for over 15 years. He's a Libra, 9/26/70. I still care a great deal about this man, but I'm starting to discover that I'm no longer in love with him. He's really not the same person that I fell in love with so long ago, and I suppose that neither am I. Being a Capricorn, I'm usually very decisive, but I really don't know what to do right now. I really want to have the freedom to go out there an explore other relationships, but I can't stand the thought of hurting him. He's very jealous, and would be quite upset if he even suspected that I was thinking about seeing other people, so I know that there's no way that we could be separated on in an amicable way. I also worry that perhaps I'm just going through a phase and maybe I just need to sit tight and wait it out. What to do? Should I try to talk with him about how I feel and risk losing him completely? Should I leave and risk being completely alone? Or, hang in there and make the best of the closeness and the friendship that we still have? Any advice or guidance is appreciated.

• This relationship is best for friendship and worst for marriage. The two of you both like to take things as they come, with few expectations or pieces of textbook advice determining your actions. Tremendously energetic, you two can marshal your forces and direct them in a highly effective manner when you want to. Achieving specific objectives is often the strong point of your relationship but this can become a sticking point when such achievement is difficult or perhaps impossible; an evident setback will usually serve to lower your confidence and self-esteem as a couple. This is a combination that thrives on success but is not particularly well prepared to handle failure.

A love affair here can be highly sensual and exciting. Your partner is attracted by your earthiness and the stability you afford, while you are turned on by his intellectual brilliance. Although of extremely different temperaments, your energies can dovetail beautifully, coalescing into mutual appreciation and cooperation. Unfortunately, some of the romantic spark is lost when you marry or live together; as you two settle down into a more humdrum existence, you may find yourself at loggerheads, bored, or heading in different directions. A friendship here will wear better over the years, keeping it vital because you don't see each other as much.