Paddifluff

• Hi Dmick ,

Yes her skin is beautiful and im feeling that she is saying DEE to me not the letter D but like in a nick name, i also see her sitting at a desk with what looks like an electric type writer in front of her its defently not a computer . I also feel she is trying to tell me that she used to dye her hair red like an auburn colour . does any of this make sense?

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Dmick ,

I feel she is saying her name was pronounced like Wendeeeeee or something like this she is sitting a tthe desk nodding to me i feel she is eating something i want to say nuts but i feel it could be lollies was she a receptionist or something like that ? she just showed me an image of a school i feel it was a primary school she is still sitting at the desk , and nodding to me her hair is auburn now she has changed the colour and she is wearing it down she still has her glasses on . I want to say she could have worked at the school and that is why she is showimg me the desk i am asking her for more information . Ok i feel she could be trying to tell me Dee Dee is there someone around her with that name ? ..

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Dmick ,

Thats it Dee Dee and the type writer and then she showed me a school it all fits into place and she was nodding as i was typing to you in my previous post .. Im feeling very nauseas as im typing this to you i do suffer from nausea so i am tapping into her energy or my own . Did she suffer with this did you know . ?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Dmick .,

I think Winnie sounds like what i was hearing when i thought it was Wendeeeee with a long eee at the end . I am asking her for more info but i feel she is happy and relaxed i am wondering if she lost her hair due to cancer as i feel she is telling meshe likes the feeling of it around her face it is very wispy it is crowing her . , she is putting her feet up on a foot stool , i see her eating what i think is lollies out of a brown paper bag . . dont feel bad she doesnt want you to ,i strongly believe that they harbour no resentment or anger on the other side she is nodding to me so what i am typing is correct and i have to tell you she is a brunette she loves changing her hair colour on me .

• This post is deleted!