Paddifluff

• I did not ask her to show me who pushed het I can do that or you do it.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• well was her boyfriend involved in that sort of thing?

• Dmick things are not always as they seem, your friend was caught up in something. I see her being in a room with pinewood floors and she is being taken away by a group of people eearing bomber jackets and hats and one of them has a golden earring and he knows her or she knows him. Thenext scene is the one I already mentioned where she iseither blindfolded or has something over her head, and there is complete silence. I get nothing more till she is falling so I wonder if she was even conscious when she fell or was thrown.

How much do you want, the images are not pleasant and I do not know how far they will let me go on this forum. I hope you can handle the info, I have no probs because I keep myself detached.

Let me know how to proceed. I am sorry it is not a sunny tale. There was some subterfuge going on here.

xxxP

• I do wonder a bit about your story. You said you lost contact with her and then when you looked her up you gor birth dates, death dates and obituary, but her brother lives overthe road and you see him and their Mum frequently. But they never told you she had died? You looked frantically for more info when the family lived over the road and you are close? I just am curious. It does not add up. What am I missing?

xPaddi

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• No idea, my feelingis that it was related to her own activities but I have said that already that is what I saw. I hope the family find closure, do you have a question for your friend or was it your best friend' sister?

xPaddi

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Yes that is true, some spirits do not want to come forward or have nothing to say and others do. It is just important to be protected first before starting out and I always do a cleansing afterwards to shut myself off. I forgot once when I was starting out on this and I got invaded with lower spirits, the ones that feed on fear, and noone in my house slept that night, they all felt it. Your friend Wendy was probably too far removed from you to be in your energy field, there you mostly have family and loved ones. You as in everyone in general.

I will try to contact her one more time to see if there is a message because why else would she take the chance and show me these things. I will let you know. I cannot pin the blame on anyone I am sorry for that and sorry for your friend's loss. I do not have time right now to approach your grandparents as I have this whopping big translation to do with a deadline so please please remind me if I don't get back to you in the next week or so.

xxxPaddi

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Dmick ,

Paddi has allowed me to interveine on this thread i want to ask you did this happen anywhere New York ? As i am getting a strong feel for it .

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Dmick,

Ok i do feel there is a connection to New York somewhere along the line , i felt your freind was pushed and she knew the person who done it . I also feel that she got muddled up with the wrong crowd , i dont want to frighten you but i feel these people were either in the mafia or some gang .i am getting a strong pull to the mafia . I also felt that she hit the left side of her head particulary her where her ear is i feel a sharp pain in my left ear and its moving down my my neck . Does any of this relate ?

• This post is deleted!

• Dmick,

Did your freind Wendy wear glasses and have mousey colour hair and mostly wore it it back either in a bun or a pony tail? Was her skin pale and flawless ?

• This post is deleted!