Paddifluff

• Hi Paddi ~ I was looking up an old friend I thought I would try to visit when I am on vacation & I got an obituary. But it was only birth & death dates. I searched & searched for hours to confirm this but I couldn't find any articles on it. I am heartbroken. Can you connect me with her. Her name was Wendy & I always wanted to reconnect even though we went different ways. I don't know if it's possible Paddi but thank you anyway. I'm just so sad if it's true. I didn't think she wouldnt be there. I don't know any of her family to contact to find out. She was always such a good friend to me but I always hoped she understood I felt the same. Love & Blessings ~D

• Oooo poor you! I will give it a go, I am a bit rusty.

xPaddi

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Dmick, can you ask your friend to show me something which you would associate with her? Just to make sure we have the right spirit as there are many out there.

xxPaddi

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Dmick, I pretty sure there are others around you, getting a strong grand parent thing. I tried to contact your friend, now I haven't done this for ages. I saw a girl who was very active, sporty and she threw me a basketball. And she was on the water and I asked if it was rowing or canoeing and she shook her heaf. I made her write it down as I cannot hear and she gave me kayaking. I stopped then to check with you. Does she or anyone else fit the bill?

xxPaddi

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• 🙂

• Iwill try again later Dmick, I have so far only ever contacted spirits who are near and dear to people so if she is not that then she probably won't be in your area. I'll see if your grandparents are though.

xPaddi

• This post is deleted!

• HI Dmick, yes she did want to get my attention with that ball. I will try to get the cause and you can compare it and then that might give at least certainty. Sorry I work as a freelance translator so it is either feast or famine and this week has been feast with work. I have not forgotten your request though and will get to it when the kids are in bed.

xxPAddu

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Dmick,

I am seeing cheerleading, this would tie in with the basketball I saw the last time, and I heard two songs, "Hard Day's NIght" from the Beatles and "Summer of 69 " by Brian Adams. I was taken in to a dark room and there were people around but I could not see them, a blindfold maybe? It was a bit like an interrogation. Also does falling from a height play a role? This at least is what the spirit I was contacting showed me and they are somewhere around you.

Let me know and I will continue if I can. You might have to ask the family if they want me to contact her because she will be in their area for sure.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Dmick I think she was pushed. It was not accidental if I am to remain true to what I saw and felt. I did not see who pushed but I did see her in that dark place and I sensed at least 3 other people she could not see, hence the blindfcld, the only human image was a big fat man and I mean round fat with a beard, they were foreign. I wonder did your friend get involved in drug running or something illegal and it went wrong. I did not want to post this earlier I wanted your answer first.