Blmoon, can you give me some advice...

• Hi Blmoon,

Well actually I just talked today in skype with my mom, dad and grandmother, so in some ways I know the distance makes me appreciate them more and I really make an effort to be in contact with them more and we talk more openly.

Maybe you are right about my boss, because he hasn't really told me what his intention is but just suddenly started to pushing things a lot more.

The interesting man thing made me laugh, because today in the morning I was thinking a lot about a very good friend I had in Chile, he was the person who was always a lot of fun and kept telling me that sometimes he just wants to shake me so I would finally let loose, so I sent him an e-mail saying that I was thinking of him.

Regards,

K.

• SEE the sky is like an open highway! Wonderouse and full of magic! That's how you know when your unstuck because suddenly you seem to be in the 'flow" and little synchronicities happen. I pick up strongly on this friend--I like him--he's my kind of fun!

• Which friend? The one in Chile or the one you say I will meet? 🙂

• Hi Blmoon,

I wonder if you can explain a strage dream to me. I was buying eyeglasses, I had actually ordered them before and went to pick them up in a shop. When I tried them on again I was really surprised because the frames looked ridiculous on me, so I started to argue that there must have been a mistake and I would have never ordered frames like that. But the salesperson told me that it couldn't have been a mistake and these were the ones I ordered. I tried to convince her that maybe I can just pay for cost of the glasses and not for the frames so I can choose new ones, but she didn't agree, Anyway, the glasses were so expensive that I coulnd't afford to pay for these ones and order new ones, so I was stuck with the ones that I didn't like. It left a kind of nagging feeling that how in the world did I choose these ones and made me upset that now I'm stuck wearing the ones I hate.

Kind regards,

K.

• This is easy. On a positive note it means you have stepped out of your comfort zone. What was that boundry? Your fear of making a mistake. It freezes you up and you just went through that last month. You found yourself feeling stuck--fearful--needing to do SOMETHING but what? All suggestions felt wrong. You were stuck and feared making a mistake and causing a big consequence. In the end your higher self is saying NO this does not make sense and you would not make such a mistake. The lady you are arguing with in the dream is you as well--it's your shadow side meeting up with your awaere side. This is very much what you are dealing with now as you practice changing old "blind" habits. You are committed to changing and knowing yourelf better and challenging your shadow side. BLESSINGS! ps---The eyeglasses validate the idea of seeing things differently and trying on a new perspective as that's what you have been doing. Sometimes when we start ignoring that old fearful voice it pops up in our dreams as it takes awhile to change old habits.

• Hi Blmoon,

Thank you for the interpretation, it makes sense I think.

You probably don't want to answer any more question about my ex, but I still have one. He started talking to me last sunday in skype, asking how I am and what I did in the weekend etc. And we talked a bit today also. He seems friendly but more distant that usual. Like usually when we have talked he has been more familiar, I don't know how to explain it. Do you think he is seeing someone else? Or what changed? I don't want to ask him directly.

Wish you a nice weekend.

Regards,

K.

• He's being distant on purpose. Hoping it will do exactly what you are doing right now. He posseses your thoughts. He's the question and you are pulled in to figure him out. Splash of cold water?

• Dear Blmoon,

It seems strange and dissapointing if he does it on purpose. I know you have said that its enough for him to know /feel that I’m still thinking about him and connected to him some how, but it just seems crazy to me that this would be all he wants/needs.

I deleted his number from my phone. I thought about bocking him in skype, but he would know and I don't really want to give him the impression that I'm just another "drama queen", because that's exactly what he would expect as most women he knows are like that.

The good thing is that things are quite busy at work and I have things to do in the evenings, so there is not too much free time to think and speculate about him.

Wish you a nice week!

Regards,

K.

• Hi Blmoon,

Hope everything is going great.

I have one question if you have time. I have one colleague with whom I feel I really can't get along well. I would happily avoid her but we both work in the same department so I can't really do that and she is in a higher position than I am. I'm not sure if she has some problem with me or is she like that with everyone. I feel like she is always criticizing my work and making me do things over when she suddenly decides that she wants things done differently etc, its frustrating because it seems like a complete waste of time to me. Also, she is always saying that she has a very hard time understanding my spanish and that I should take classes. Everybody else I know always tell me that my spanish is very good and they don't have any problems with understanding. She also likes to give advice that I have not asked for, like the other day she asked me how my boyfriend was and I told her that we are not together anymore, so she said that is sad but I shouldn't have moved to another country for a man. Definately not her business, I think. But when my boss is around she is all nice and pleasant, like a completely different person. So I'm wondering what is the problem here. I don't usually have problems with people, so I'm surprised that she can upset me so much. If you have any idea what is going on, I would appreciate it a lot.

Wish you a nice weekend!

Regards,

K.

• This is an easy one. Happens to us all. She is a bully--a smart one who covers her S. Somewhere in the past she made herself look good by underming another so her karma is she is always worried someone is going to upstage her. You are very smart and talented and she notices people like you and someone high up--higher than her likes you--so cover YOUR S. She is yanking your chain---wants you be rattled--less eficiant--less confident and mostly she'd like you to disapear or at least look bad. NEVER confide in this woman--she will use whatever weakness she can to manipulate or use against you. Her sense of power is not authentic. Bullys are really fearfull people.She has no right to ask you personal questions. BE professional at all times. She may gode you into behaving unprofesional but do not let her. Never let a fellow employee with character issues pull you to their level--to react. It is an energy that can spread. You need an Ali higher up than her. Someone you can share these behaviourse but not on an official agenda. Maybe over lunch or dinner. You may ask this ali what do they think of your Spanish--is it ok--have people been complaining? If they say no why? Then you can be honest and say well MS so so told me it is terrible. Do not whine or act hurt--but just talk matter of fact--like you don't get it---she seems unhappy with you. This covers your S. Because if the trouble maker ever does start a agenda to discredit you to management they will already know her intentions may be personal. It's job polotics. You can't run from it as it shows up wherever you go so best to learn skills. Do not let this critical boss ever get to you. Bosses often ask us to do stupid stuff but it's professional to respet authority and do it. But no boss has the right to make you feel small or ask and comment on your personal life unless you are already good friends. Never tell her anything personal again. Would you have asked her how her love life is going. OR you could have rattled HER chain by replying to her remark about you moving for a man by saying OH my it was the best desicion as otherwise I would not be here and I love this job! Then give her a big smile. And say loudly for all to hear--isn't this a great place to work? I love it here. Best defense for a shark like her is to be aware and cover your S in a way she cannot touch you. Always be close to someone higher up than her---treat the good employees with love and respect--in otherwords build your own character and reputations and never let a manilulator goad you to lose it on the job. BLESSINGS!

• Hi Blmoon,

Thank you for the reply, I think you are spot on about her. The thing is that although she is in a higher position than I am, I do not work for her generally, we have the same boss, so we both work directly with him. And I do think my boss likes me and we get along well. But the thing is that I'm not competing with her in any way, because she already has an higher position than me and her work is also somewhat different than mine.

The ally thing is complicated because our department is small and the only person higher than her is my boss. But he seems like a reasonable, no nonsense guy who doesn't get involved in petty conflicts, so I don't want to really tell him anything about this colleague, I hope he knows her well enough as they have been working together for years.

And I think you are right about her wishing me to disapear, because when she hear I'm not with my BF anymore, she immediately asked if I plan to leave Mexico:)) I said I will stay for now and lets see what life brings.

I will try to keep my calm, but I think I'm actually more surprised by my own reaction and how I let someone who doesn't really matter to me upset me so much.

Thanks again!

Regards,

K.

• Hi Blmoon,

It has been a while. You haven’t been in the forum much lately, hope everything is going well.

I have been really stressed out past two weeks. I need to give 2 presentations on Monday and I’m really not happy about that (I hate public speaking) but I couldn’t say no either. Making matters worst is that the colleague with whom I don’t get along very well will be there too, she said that she will be there in case I need help with Spanish or if she needs to explain something additional. But I don’t know if she really plans to help or not. We already had a disagreement about the training because the times assigned to each presentation were wrong in the agenda, like I have 2 presentations each one hour, but in the agenda it was 2 hours for each one. So I asked her if we can change the agenda and she said no, that it has already been approved and no changes can be made and that I should change the presentation to include more slides so that each would be 2 hours. Well that just seemed absurd, so I said I will talk with the person who manages the agenda and I did and of course there was no problem making the changes. And yesterday, she asked me to send her my presentations because she wants to learn them too in case she has to help or substitute me. So I’m not sure at all if she will be supportive or not…

I already had a dream that I was supposed to go to give the presentation, but I was already an hour late and still at home and people were sending me messages where I am etc. So finally my dad told me that he will take me there to make sure I really go,

I have started to send more CVs out again, I got so frustrated that my current job just doesn’t pay well enough, I’m tired of trying to make ends meet and not being able to save anything.

Kind regards,

K.

• I'm going to tell you straight up what a Goddess would do. She would face that devel. Fear. You have to kick it's S. For leaders like us and I still see you as that kind of sisterhood--though still in the budding stage. But if you are meant for bigger things what seperates you from averige is you face your fear--head on. And know that it is something all successful people who are CMPETIVE do. You risk it--you fail you do it again you believe in the power of FORTITUDE. When I fist entered the perfessional worl of Poetry and read my first winning poem--I went on stage fast as could bee --read fast--and scurried off. THEN the others followed and I realised oh my God--it's not enough to write successfuly--to succeed in that new world I would have to learn to READ---in public--large events sometimes. Sometimes speak! So I asked every famouse poet I got to meet after their readings usually---the SECRET to how they read so well and gues what--not one said it ever is easy. They said you get better at it and master it but it is never easy. NOTHING worth a dream comes easy. So put on your big girl pants and get a plan. Best advice I got from a realy eloquint speaker was --that before every public speaking event she works up an atitude--she imagines putting on an ugly dress--really ugly--and walking on stage chin up--she nods and says "that's right it's an ugly dress" ---Oh I thought of that funny story during jitters and it just straightens me out. To really capture an audiance you must be the bare you--intimate--meaning your true voice--it is beautiful your true voice. If your hands shake put them behind your back. Do not be shy--your voice must not get small. Speak outward and think of MUSIC. I know someone had to have told you that you have a very soothing musical voice. Don't let it shy away. If you stumble on a word--either just keep going as if nothing happened. Never be embarressed --it gives the audiance discomfort--if you are ok with messing up they are. You can even look up and smile. But never talk about messing up--just keep rolling. Some writers have told me the crowd is intimidating they image them all naked or sitting on the toil et. How I see it is that no one can see INSIDE you. They can't see your feer. I know it's true because when a speaker is really good I would ask them and they all are terrified. A goddess knows herself--her fears and what holds them back. You need to get this speaking fear on a leash. You can do this!!! BLESSINGS! PS--always have water near by. And before have a pepperment candy--or any hard candy you love.

• Sorry for so many typos--my keyboad stutters!!!

• Hi Blmoon,

Thank you for the recommendatons, the preppermint candy was a really good idea, I hand't thought of that myself. I'm not used to talking for so long non-stop, so the throat does get a bit sore.

In the end it went pretty good I would say, I was quite nervous at first so my voice was a bit shaky I think, but after about 10 minutes it was fine. By the time of the second presentaton I was completely calm, probably from the exhaustion of all the worrying:) I did notice though, that I need to manage my breathing better to be in the rythm of talking.

Next ones will be in september, so at least I have some time to practice.

Have a nice week!

Regards,

K.

• Hi Blmoon,

I hope you are doing well.

I was reading some old posts the other day, and I remembered you said a while back that July will highlight trust issues and letting go and facing fear. And it was exactly like that:) Facing fear and trust issues were related to things at work, the presentation and the problems I have had with my co-worker. The letting go part, I'm not sure if its more about work, accepting the situation or letting go of my ex.

Anyway, I was wondering, how would I know if I have moved on and actually made some progress or if the time has just healed some wounds and it feels that things are getting better, but the patterns have not changed?

Kind regards,

K.

• Hi Blmoon,

Hope you are having a nice weekend!

I was wondering, you said a few weeks ago that I will soon meet an interesting man (a friend), someone high energy, fun and playful who will tease me about being too serious. Do you still see that coming? Or is it someone I have already met? I was thinking about that because in the last 2 weekends I have have been to one club where they always have live music and a really nice band, so yesterday during the break, one of the singers came to talk with me and said that its nice to see that today it looks as if I'm actually having fun, the last time he saw me I seemed so serious he thought I was mad at him or something:) He certainly is a very high energy person, he is singing, dancing and jumping around so much that I get tired by just watching him. Anyway, so I was thinking that could it be him? We didn't change any contacts because I had to leave early, but I know we have one friend in common.

Regards,

K.

• Hi Blmoon,

How are you doing?

Sorry to bother you with this, but whenever I see a dream that I clearly remember the next day, it starts nagging me, so maybe you can help.

I was at some event with my mother and my sister, it seemed that the event was hosted by the parents of my ex. When it was about to finish, I saw my ex leaving the room, so I went up to talk with him. I don't remember what we were talking about but in the end we decided to go to the afterparty together. So I started to get myself ready. I had to go and get my things, and suddenly I was at my old school, in my mother's old office. So I was getting myself ready and putting on the dress and it was a long white wedding dress. I started to get back to the party and I was at the crossroads next to my old school, a place that I know perfecty. And suddenly I didn't remember which way to take to get back to the place I needed to go, my mind was completely blank and I panicked. So in the end I decided to just go straight but as soon as I took a few steps I remembered the correct way, so I went back and took the street on the left instead and I got back to the party and saw my ex again.

I'm wondering why the wedding dress and what decision the crossroad is refering to.

Wish you a nice day!

Regards,

K.

• Hi Blmoon,

I understand that you have been really busy lately and are not on the forum very much.

But when you have time, maybe you can answer. I have been sending out a lot of CVs lately, to Switzerland and Spain. I got an answer from one organization last week, they told me I have been selected for the first round of interviews, but in the e-mail they mentioned that the interviews will be held in their office. So I answered them that I'm very interested in this position, but I cannot go to Switzerland for the interview and maybe we could do it on the phone. They haven't answered back. I was wondering if you can see if I have a chance with this organization or with any other one where I have applied. Or what should I do. I think many companies see it as a complication that I'm living here at the moment, because the relocation and all the paperwork will take some time.

Otherwise it has been quite busy at work, I have had to give a lot of trainings and there are still many more to come. So it seems I have been given many opportunities to face my public speaking fear. It's good though, the last few times I've even enjoyed it a bit:)

Wish you a nice weekend!

Kind regards,

K.

• yes--August is my busy time! I saw your post and expect a change already put your question in the past. I got a much warmer feeling for Spain and cold on Switzerland. Almost a giggle considering the weather difference. I did not see a top of the pile spot when you could not travel but you are not the only one! They prefer a lengthy process of deciding and there are several of you they chose to interview. My impression at first was that this has an agenda all its own and you are pushing too much to make something--anything--happen. Often just befor a major change IS on the horrizon we sense it but do not see it yet and the vibes are feeling like yes I need to move--a lot of your feelings are planetary--in the planets right now and yes something is around the corner but resist that IMPATIENCE and fearful doubt you tend to have about MISSING THE BOAT. Your nature hates the inbetweens. Most doers do! So what I'm getting most for you is to tone down that energy of doubt and fear so when the real call comes you will be right on it. Relax--there is a divine timeline that is working just fine in your behalf. Relax---Spirit says it three times! So focus on that! BLESSINGS!

PSI know I gave you a full reading but do not remember it but it should still be on track and I'm seeing September as a good month and a time to release a lot of this pent up energy--as if the gate gets opened and the dog is out and running!!!