Blmoon, can you give me some advice...

• Hi Blmoon,

Hope you had nice holidays.

I have been wondering about a dream I had a few days ago, maybe you can help me with that. Most of the drams I don't remember the next day or they are too blurry to understand but the ones I remember clearly even after a few days make me curious.

Anyway, in the dream I was entering and office building and I needed to go to the 7th floor where my office was, but somehow the elevator did not stop on the 7th floor and went all the way up to the 10th floor. When I got out I found myself in some beauty center. So then I needed to go back down 3 floors to get to the 7th, but it was very uncomfortable because the stairs were very-very narrow and I was wearing shoes with very high heels so I had to go down very carefully. I think that was the end on the dream.

Thank you again!

Kind regards,

K.

• Dear Blmoon,

Hope everything is going well.

I have a question about what you said in your last reply. You said I should put my energy into developing my highest potential and purpose and that my career needs to come first for the next 8 months. But how can I do that if I don't know what is the potential in me I should develop? Or know will I know if I'm even moving in the right direction? Or what is the career I should focus on - the one I have now or something else? Or am I overthinking things...

Kind regards,

K.

• Yes you are overthinging. You've heard the cliche "JUST DO IT"? it rings true for a reason. You want a map--you do not want to make a mistake. That's the fear that you must call out and name so it can free you to try new things--say--NOPE don't like this or yes like that---no hate this but seems it's teaching me something. POSSABILITY! If you are too frozen by the fear of sc rewwing up you will stay stuck. Successful people leave behind them many many many wrong turns and "lessons" learned but do NOT look back. In the early stages of my writing career I actually had panic attacks---and listened to subliminil tapes to ge past the fear. Many perfectionists or people who have childhood trauma suffer from fears of the unknown. Here's what I learned---almost everything I hold dear as a great achievment had an intitial fear factor ---the projects I jumped on board with with no expierience. I learned if I went over in my head everything that could go wrong I would never do it. I learned from very successful people I admired that you can't give fear control---you just plow ahead. Instead of trying to digest the whole task at once in your head you learn to take one step at a time--get that done and keep inching forward. The energy of acheivement takes on a life of its own. Successful people have thick skins on their egos--they own their acomplishments with pride but do not get weighed down with rejection or mistakes. They move forward--let things go that didn't work. Success is more than talent or perfection or skill. Their is a state of mind that must be wise and focused. I'm psychic--yet do not get a personal map--I have to plow ahead on the lesson plan just like everyone else. I do have an easier time hearing spirit probably but I had to work at that as well. No shortcuts--no maps but spirit does help--does whisper--guide us but does not just do it for us---what would be the point? So, just listen to your gut---be open to an urging. IF you focus in your HEAD that something has to come now===you are more likely to force something--BUT at least your moving and in hindsight you often find what you do want by doing what you don't want---you have to try things. AND often one venture leads to the next---you are in process. INTENTION is the power for you. Make it your desicion first to put your gifts or talents up first. Maybe the goal for now is just to descover those! Let go of the big picture of success and start apreciating small steps and the power of foundation. Mostly give yourself permission to not be perfect or life will pull you into sc rewups just to excercise that so work on it with full awareness and it will move faster. Life will present you with challenges that help you face your fears or heal wounds. Pray everynight and make a promise to yourself that you want this--to learn your purpose. Then believe in it and things will come at you or you will feel urges. Start small---to pump the energy of acheivement start doing little things you have put off. Even if they are not career related. Build something or organize something--fix something--purge your closets or drawers. Get the energy moving--that's were Angels and guides meet you half way. AND include a balance of quiet meditation--go out in nature--rest and listen. BLESSINGS!

• Hi Blmoon,

Thank you for the reply!

Well you are right, as always. I guess I am looking for a map or somekind of confirmation. Maybe because I rushed into this moving to Mex thing and it didn't work out exactly as I had planned, so I hope that the next move is a bit more rational. No regrets though, the more I'm here the happier I feel about trying this out. I actually had to make a prsentation today to the people in the office of my home country about what I have been up to in the last 3 years and how did I get to where I am today careerwise etc, and it made me realize that I have had some really awesome opportunities and I can really inspire the younger people just starting out in the company. So I guess things are not so bad after all:)

I think I still have this perfectionism issue, not wanting to makes a mistake, but it has gotten somewhat better in the last years, when living in a strange country and in a different culture, its pretty hard being perfect as the things people value are quite different.

I like the idea of energy of achievement, it makes sense. And I know this has been lacking in the last few months, both at work and outside.

I think for now I will send out some CV-s and see if something comes form that. Maybe it is something forced but it better than doing nothing.

I do miss being in the nature, back home I always took long walks in the forest to clear my head, but here in Mex I haven't found that kind of place yet, where I can have some quiet peacful time in the nature. So for now I try to be at least outside in the sun in the weekends as much as possible.

Thank you again!

All the best!

K.

• Hi Blmoon,

I hope you are doing well!

You were 100% right about my ex, just amazing.... You told me that the he will contact me the moment he feels my energy shift away from him. So like about 2 weeks ago I decided that I won't let myself think about him, whenever he popped up in my mind I quicky let the thought go.

So today is my birthday and I logged in to skype and saw that he was writing to me last friday that he has lost his phone and he couldn't contact me, but he wants to know how I have been and that he has been thinking a lot about me lately and loves me etc. Like completely out of the blue, after we hadn't talked for 1,5 months.

And today again he was asking how I'm planning to celebrate my BD and that he will call me later to see what's the plan etc. I just don't know, I want to see him, but at the same time I'm kind of scared of that. You said that if he contacts me I need to have a real plan for that or I will find myself right back in the same spot I'm in now. Well, I don't have a plan, because I didn't really believe that he would contact me again. So what should I do?

I know you also said that I should focus on my career. for now. Well, I found one job offer in Geneva that seemed pretty interesting, so I will send them my CV today and let see what happens.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

K.

• Bump

• Hi Blmoon,

Sorry to come back with the same issue, but its still a bit confusing. So my ex called me on tuesday and wanted to do something to celebrate my BD, but I didn't go out with him, I didn't really feel like celebrating a lot. Anyway, he seemed like really desperate to know about me and what I have been doing, so we agreed that we should meet soon. But I haven't heard from him after that. I guess what I want to know is does he still really love me or is he just messing with me to have the feeling of "connection" that you said he needs?

Thank you!

Best regards,

K.

• I'm off to work so give me time to answer. His return as soon as you "emtied" the space validates the rules of your relationship. He doesn't know yet you are aware of that so expect his usual pattern ---right now he may back off only because he came on full speed and normally that sucked you in close and you were THERE again fully connected and he in turn could let loose but this time it was different---you held back and because the pattern of your relationship changed he's not sure what to make of it. He has no idea why It didn't work----he's considering that you truelly are done and honestly--that is the test -- if he wants to change to keep love or stay in the dark and keep letting relationships die then this is his opportunity BUT you cannot plan your life around that. I do not see him magicaly changing right now---but you can.The plan I suggested you need I will talk about later. For now--on this powerful new moon keep your resolve and continue to NOT let him take over your mind. It will change your job desicion. BLESSINGS!

• Hi Blmoon,

Thank you so much for the answer! I have been tempted to contact him, but it probably is not a very good idea for now. I guess I need to keep some distance and let him figure out what is it that he really wants and what is he willing to do for that.

You are right about the change in pattern, because so far it has been like that that whenever he has acted like a jerk and knows it, he thinks that everything will be back to perfect when he becomes more affectionate again and just ignore whatever happened.

I wonder if the lesson here for me is to just let go and accept that it didn't work out although I love him or give it another chance (if he would want that) and learn to do things differently?

What will change my job decision? That I would not leave Mex if things would work out? Probably.

I did apply for one job in Switzerland, but they haven't answered me yet if they consider me a candidate. They might be looking for someone with more experience, but lets see.

Thank you again!

Kind regards,

K.

• The job thing right now means that you are keeping your mind open and focused on THAT. The problem is if you get sucked into drama with him and letting him fill your head you may get distracted and miss an "intuition" or a call or a whisper trying to move you towards your next move. So this expierience with AWARENESS about how relationships tend to work for you gives you a more productive alternative to keeping your power. As it stands it's too all or nothing. So you need your balance so not to be influenced or distracted without the ability to step back and detach. So that is the positive side of any encounter with him NOW--is to do things differently so you can have more power over this part of you that leads you to places you do not want to be. This man works hard wether he is aware or not to make sure the woman NEEDS him. He uses intimacy to get a feel for your vulnerability. That's what intimacy is and why it's so scary as one cannot truelly be intimate without being vulnerable. He fills your needs long enough to allow you to be filled up then he starts holding back and that panic or discomfort becomes the loudest need in your life--it not only consumes your heart but also steals your head because your head cannot figure out why---what happened---what went wrong--what did you do? Those thoughts of loss and lack of logic take over. I do not think he owns up to this pattern yet. I can see from here that in HIS mind he sees it differently---that just when everything is so close and perfect something goes wrong but he thinks it is the woman that changes---he feels anxiouse and smothered----nevermind that he himself focused on closeness but that was only ok because he was still chasing a person who normaly is guarded---a loner. He mirrors his discomfort onto others or ceates an escape situation. He is not in awareness and right now you are moving into a more aware life. As it stands any influence he has on you would be to serve himself and his needs. You can't just focus on love---the question is not wether he loves you but HOW he loves you. When we are young we think love is all we need as if it garantees success but truth is we can love and be loved by many people but not be garanteed success. HOW the relationship works is essential. I do not believe all relationships need be perfect but that they keep people growing. Otherwise there is stagnation. If you use your expierience with him to grow--THAT is a success. Once you are AWARE you cannot go back. You can use him to practice resisting your old patterns but he would have to be willing to change. Your plan now is to always remain in TRUTH. To use your head to see what is really happening when he gets you back in that abandoned state of need and hurt. Next time he does turn on the perfect charm and is tugging at your heart you must let the head step in and say to him----this is so tempting! Right now this is real and I want to be with you and I think you believe it too but I have to be REAL. I've done a lot of soul searching lately about what goes wrong wit my relationships and I have noticed some patterns I need to change. The truth is I'm a loner by nature and seem to get swept away by men who agressively sweep me off my feet with all the right pursuasions but once I'm captured and return that devotion they get scared and run. I think my own intimacy fears attract the same in men and I end up with relationships that are never one hundred percent committed. There is a pattern of closeness then distance I cannot ignore. Your plan is to always say the truth outloud. He may laugh---may argue---call you crazy---but your head must rule on this and you must not be talked out of it---in fact if he does not wish to positively discuss it you make the subject off limits---that IS your POWER. Also, beware that his counter stratedgy may be to agree with you wholeheartedly as if yes he sees it---and he's on board but then changes none of his behaviours because he's so trained himself to say whatever YOU NEED TO HEAR. Right now in honor of your power--if he contacts you wanting more you can be honest and say you need some space right now as you are making some important career desicions and need to FOCUS. Tell him you can't let your heart get in the way right now. If he takes it personal--let him. This may seem small but it is a huge change as it sets the energy of INTENTION----wether he gets it or not you send out into the universe that energy of INTENTION that vibrates with a power that says you have boundries and you take care of yourself. It actually will bring you up another level in other aspets of your life and will attract a job as well that respects your boundries and sees you as a leadership energy.Truth is he had no problem focusing on HIS life over you when he left. Keep your mind clutter free right now as I see something job wise presenting itself within three weeks and you will be very excited! It always gets darkest before the dawn---cliche but so true. You are at the end of a past phase and near a new horizon. Pray to Saint Michael for strength to get your big heart past this last mile.You have a lot of guidance around you! BLESSINGS!

• Hi Blmoon,

Thank you so much for such a long and detailed answer!!! You have given me a lot of valuable advice and insight.

I know I need to focus on work right now. But its like a constant battle in me to keep my focus and fight the thoughts that keep coming up. Its quiet at work also at the moment so I have even more "free time". So I sure hope something interesting related to work will come soon.

The all or nothing theme has been popping up a lot lately. The other day I was looking out of my office window and suddenly notices a huge billboard on the other side of the street saying in huge letters "TODO O NADA!":)

Form what I understand you say that I can still learn something form being in contact with him, like setting healthier boundaries and changing some old relationship patterns, but in the end of the day this relationship will probably not lead to anything more committed or serious. So I'm wondering what if I won't repeat all this with him, for example if I get a job somewhere else and move, will I still repeat the same situation with someone else in the future?

I will try to follow your advice in case he will try to push for something more. I hope I have more success in resisting him this time. Somebody reminded me in the weekend what a mess I was a few months ago and that I have come a long way since then, I sure don't want to go back to where I was before.

What do you refer to by "leadership energy"?

Thank you again for so much helpful information. I read your post like 5 times and then went for a long walk to take that all in:)

Kind regards,

K.

• Hi Blmoon,

I don't know if you can help me with that, but I wanted to ask if you have some recommendations. I have a some kind of allergy on my back and shoulders for about 2 months now and it doesn't seem to get better. I wonder if it comes from something I eat/drink (but I don't think I have really changed my diet a lot) or is it from nerves or something like that.

If you have any recommendations, I would be very greatful.

Wish you a nice evening!

K.

• I feel the alergy is related to your hair---something in your hair falls about that area. Do you take claritin? Also, beware of animal related bugs--microscopic things like mites---something about the area you live in they are a common problem. Don't know why I'm picking up 2 seperate issues. If it's mites---you can try wiping area with peroxide or apple cider viniger or any viniger and then coat skin with something oil based to seal the skin. You have to do it repeatedly. Also take an antihistimine as well. As for the relationship issue that will be a work in progress for you as wether he changes to meet your awaerness or not you will find yourself attracted to similiar men but it gets better as once you are aware and stay aware you will attract a like partner who may have issues but at least like you has done some soul searching and is open to self examination---knows who they are. When two people are aware of their patterns--fears--and habits they tend to work more towards positive change. BUT you are insightful to get a hunch that as it stands it would be hard to move forward with this man as you have started to leap above him and there is no going back. You are in reality now not just blinded by the heart, now your head says---you know where he can take you and it was real and painful and you lost yourself so no you cannot go back. I think when you meet the new man---the one that sticks around will be around November and he will be guarded but also very open minded---he will be ready to change and has made a vow to not make any more mistakes---I get that he lost a relationship and blames himself but could not fix it. The woman found another man but did write him a long letter from her heart that really hit home for him--he got it and realised it was his problem and for awhile he went into depression. This relationship will not be fireworks at first--in fact he will seem not your type but you two will slowly get closer and be very good for each other---he will be part of your job change---either you'll meet him at work or he's a neighbor---I just see you are in a position not to avoid each other. I see he is part of a seed planted in May--some descision made in May leads you to meeting him in November. I'm getting the letter M really big--so it could be a name or place or company but something with a big M. LEADERSHIP---that still comes through big. A mentor or job offer is about leadership---someone pushes you to step into a more responsabilty type position--someone in the near future--before august---maybe mid July sees possability in you that you have yet to OWN. This person I pick up as a strong peaceful but no nonsense male energy---fatherly or grandfatherly will take an interest in you and do a lot to help you succeed in a new work direction you had not considered---it will be like a scary push but it will be right. I feel life will move fast this summer and you will panic a bit---start getting those old fears of being smothered but it will pass----this will be a very guided time and spirit has you covered they say. You will have earned it by making this change you are now so see this place you are now as the lull--the retreat but expect this time of reflection and isolation to end and the next phase begins. May will highlight descion time--June is transition time and July is FOUNDATION. You will be laying a new future. July will highlight trust issues and letting go and facing fear. August is the challange---excitement and working hard but loving it. Education is the August highlight---learning from others. September brings some kind of family drama--something pulls you home a bit and also the highlet will be about rest and restore as you will be tired in Sept. May get doubts so remember when exhausted never make big desicions or trust perspective as when over tired the perception gets cloudy---you may imagine things are not working but it will all pass---in fact remember for september to say often THIS TOO SHALL PASS. October will return you to balance---and suddenly you will feel so much synchronicity--dreams will be vivid--you will meet new people and feel a great sense of dejavu---spiritual thinking will be the highlight for October--you will feel very connected to spirit and have a peaceful sense that you are on track and something good is coming. November highlight is healing and a relationship will take hold----also the job sector will change a bit and more money is highlighted. You could move again in November but not far from where you are then.. (The big move will more likely be in May or very early June).---I'm being shown an upgrade all around you so expect some kind of abundance to manifest then. December, family issues surface again but this time less drama and you detach and all works its self out. End of December--January the highlight is LOVE! BLESSINGS!

• Dear Blmoon,

Thank you so very much! What an encouraging reading, you can’t imagine how much I needed that!

If it goes as you say then it seems that it will be a busy, interesting, exciting year ahead, I think I ready to make some important changes, after all I really don’t have too much to loose at the moment:) Well May is around the corner so I guess things will start to take shape soon enough.

I can’t wait for things to start moving work wise, I feel like I have’t really learned anything new in a long time and I have wasted a lot of time and energy on things that have not been right for me. I have been thinking a lot about why are everyone pushing me to focus on my career for now and I think I´m finally starting to understand that I can never be happy doing just some job for money, I need it to be meaningful and have purpose for me. The jobs I have had so far have not offered me that and for quite some time I thought that maybe its okay not to love your job as long as it gives other kinds of opportunities. I´m not so sure about that anymore.

I’m a bit worried about the family drama, because I think I know what it may be related to. The thing is my dad has been on a really long trip (almost 2 years) and he will get back home in June so he and my mom have many things to decide and work out , and my sister is also kind of stuck in the middle of everything so I just hope everyhing works out well, because I feel I can´t help them in all this and have pretty much detached myself form the situation.

The thing with my ex, well there is still a big division between my head and my heart about that subject. But as he seems to have backed off again for now, I’m trying to get him out of my head and focus on other things.

Meeting the new guy sounds good and I know I should be happy about it, but for the moment I can’t really imagine that. In what way won’t he seem like my type? Physically? Or his personality? Or his worldviews? I guess my first thought is that “but I like my type so much!”:))

Thank you so for the advice about allergy. I already started with viniger, have to check if they have the other things in the pharmacy. They often have some unknown local brands here, so I probably have to check out what it has to contain.

Thank you so much for all your help!

Kind regards,

K.

• Whatever the family drama it will not be your problem unless you make it your problem--it will concern you but it will pass and be your choice to get pulled in or just deal withyour own emotions and support your own needs. The man oportunity will surprise you. If you make the changes now and stick to your awareness about your relationship habits by Nov. you will have changed your energy and that will be reflected in who you atract and who finds you attractive so it's not like this new man will be not attractive to you it's just that the usual pattern will have changed so you will not be so immediatly drawn in--there will be less "compulsion" and more of a slow building of relationship. Also, you wil not be looking for a relationship as you will be very busy working.. This man will not come on strong--in fact as I said he will be just coming out of a time of isolation BUT there will be a true attraction to you he can't resist. He will not be the usual charmer---more quirky and funny and he will just be a sense of new teritory for you---Altho you will both share the loner thing he will not be as self destructive with love in the past ways you were used to. He will be at a crossroads of wanting to change old habits and is also like you sensing an awareness about himself. You are used to fast talkers who know what say but this one will seem tongue tied at times and as you two get closer you will get him and realise he's not good at communication but once you get him you help him and he trusts that. Where past men felt their walls invaded by your insight--this man will apreciate how you get him. When spirit gifts you with a full projected reading it is best NOT to choke on it--think too much or figure it out. Readings are meant to pop in your head for when the time comes to give you a heads up reminder so you do not get stuck. Overthinking may create interpertations and expectations that may not be as you anticipate. Usually, Spirit gives a full projection during the jumping off point so one does not hold themselves back or get lost in the lull---the downtime of being in the dark. Avoid desperate desicions--avoid going towards the past--keep your focus on the now as now is when spirit and guides are directing you--so avoid drama or distractions right now and soon things will be taking off. Have patience--an open mind and faith! BLESSINGS! PS---something is coming your way within a week---spirit shows me a friendly hand reaching towards you so expect to hear from someone who lifts your mood.

• Dear Blmoon,

Thank you for the encouraging words. I haven't answered before because there really hasn't been much going on. At least it's May already and that for some reason feels like a relief:)

The company where I applied has not contacted me yet, it been 2 weeks since the aplication deadline, so I'm hoping they are still analyzing the CVs and will give their answer soon. I read a lot about that organization in the weekend and it made me want even more to join their team. Do you see that working out or should I be focusing on finding other opportunities?

Its also been 2 weeks since I heard from my ex, I guess I shouldn't be surprised but his behaviour still annoys me.

The good things is my best friend and her boyfriend will come to visit me next week, so they will definately lift my mood and help me get my mind off from other things.

Also been trying to get things done that I have put off, remembering you recommendation about the energy of achievement, hope it helps get things moving a bit faster.

Thank you again!

Kind regards,

K.

• Dear Blmoon,

I thought I was going nuts, but reading the other threads here made me realize that maybe there is just something in the air. I have been super anxious the whole day, like I will panic any minute now if I don't keep myself busy. And there is not even any one particular reason for that. So I was cleaning and exercising and meditating so hopefully I will be super tired by the evening and can stop thinking and worrying about things.

Wish you the best!

K.

• YES---lots of energy going around. I'm laying low---usually I never take off work---altho my job is flexable and I can switch days. Stiil, I'm very broke at the moment and normaly would have grabbed this opportunity to grab extra hours but instead I just let go and took off Sunday and called in today. I am NO morning person but woke up at 6am full of energy! I knew if I got up tho I would be overtird later so fell back asleep but did the weirdest thing---I had first gone outside because the toads were mating--God forgive me but I hate those little buggers--I love frogs--love nature but the mating grunt of a nonstop toad drives me carazy plus they mate and leave stinky eggs in my koi pond so I try to catch them and take them to the lake. Anyway I'm out there in my nightgown---catching none so went back to my bed but realized my feet are dirty so fell into bed on my stomach feet hanging off telling myself I'll get up any minute and go wash. Fast forward two hours later and I wake up hip throbbing as I never sleep on my stomach. Normaly, I would be a trooper and go to work but I called off again. I think the message for many of us is----lay low and keep your energy home! If you are a big giver---this week give to yourself! I call this week--SOLITARY BUSY! BLESSINGS!

• Hi Blmoon!

Wanted to wish you happy birthday!!! Hope the week has gotten better for you and you can really enjoy the day:)

K.

• THANK YOU!

I've had a very ME day and yesterday I cleaned my backyard (BIG TIME!)--went on a purge frenzie---hauled off cans of leaves from my huge magnolia--a very heavy old oak slat bench I loved but in denial how sad it has gotten-, it weighs a ton and I got it to the curb!--I'm such a builder and fixer that I let the list get longer than reality---but last night the toads were so loud you couldn't hear anything else! I filled three bags that went for a ride! I have vowed not to let anything disturb me today. No responsability. Today I'm free fallin!. As Tom petty sang the other night--great concert! I got some great pics of the super moon Monday at the beach but they are too big for here. BLESSINGS!