Blmoon, can you give me some advice...

• I know it's hard right now but follow the card's advice. You did not make any mistakes and you are right where you are supposed to be. It will be fine. I promise. BLESSINGS! I will check back in....I have a playdate!

• Hi Blmoon,

It’s been a while, I hope you are doing well and enjoying the summer. This summer has been incredibly hot here with hardly any rain. I was thinking about you when I saw the beautiful supermoon. I’ll attach a photo I took on the beach. I was spending 3 weeks there to get away from the city and forget all the problems for a while and rejuvenate. I think that is the place where I feel very relaxed and happy.

Now I’m back in the city and will start the job search again. I have pretty much given up the idea of going abroad for now, I feel I have put so much energy in that idea, but its just not going my way at all. I wonder if I haven’t seen some good opportunities or that road is really closed for me. What do you think? The job market here should pick up some speed in the end of august, so maybe I’ll find something here at least for now, until I figure out what direction I should take next.

Love,

K.

• So nice to hear from you and I was just telling myself how lazy I am not to make the effort to photograph the super moon! What a beautiful picture! And that would be a lovely lace for you to settle. I think September will be more hopeful for you. And I do see travel in your future so it may be a time for you to move....I know you can't see how that's possible right now but I feel you will be moving by way of job offer or an invitation to travel. There is a new free 21 day meditation started today on the Chopra site. Look it up. I do them and they are really good. BLESSINGS!

• Hi Blmoon,

I know about the meditation, I started it too. I have done the last 3-4 ones they offered during the last year. I mostly like it because it reminds me to take some quiet time for meditation. I like to do them in the morning.

The place where I took the photo is a small village, there is a lovely chapel near the beach and a port but that's about it, no shops or anything, some fishermen live there permanently but mostly people go there only for the summer. I would not live there, but its a good place to relax and connect with the nature. My sister and I decided to start renovating the little house my family has there, so maybe I will go there more in the future.

The only way to move would have to be through work, I can't afford to travel much and I miss that a lot. I have some applications still pending, but I'm not being overly optimistic anymore.

Love,

K.

• Does your family rent out the house or does a member always live there? People would pay happy money to stay in a place like that. I just wanted to say that you were on my mind and I'm still getting travel for you, strongly. And I considered it could be a job in a travel industry? I'm not seeing a place just get the word Travel very strongly. How is your father? Are you worried about a family member? Are two family members you are close to, having some friction? I'm glad you got to be alone for awhile....you really need a balance of that to thrive. Good for you for taking care of yourself. BLESSINGS!

• Hi Blmoon,

The house can only be used in the summer as it has no heating, so it's not really possible to rent it out. I hope the travel reference turns out to be something positive, but I have no idea what it could be.

I haven't seen or spoken to my father for a while, however he will be coming back in about 2 weeks and I don't really know what he plans to do next. But other than that, I don't know of any friction between family members.

Love,

K.

• How is your cousin? Maybe what I pick up is in the near future. What I see is you in the middle trying to communicate for two members you love...........and I still get September as important for you and my guess is it is an opportunity. Your energy feels low and it feels like boredom and a feeling of too much predictability but that's ok....as it is better than inviting drama into your life just to fill a space. It is a good thing and how well you cope with it optimistically yet without forcing anything will allow opportunity to come to you. Use the empty space to practice affirmations and meditations. I believe our last posts were about you finding passion and setting realistic goals. Possibly joining a group with skills you admire or volunteering. In other words networking outside of just partying. A positive socializing that brings opportunity. This is a challenge but you sounded like you were on board. I do not get much off of you but it could be you are just in the lull before the next stage of action. Or you have withdrawn for now. Maybe you have had enough of family togetherness? BLESSINGS!

• Hello Blmoon,

Can you help me?

Sagittarius 9 dec 1962 4.40 pm.

My life is stuck for several years now. I have a job which is ok, but the money is not ok.

It's been awhile that I have this thought about taken professional relaxation therapist course or a

professional stress management consultant course. And when I'm done to look for a job in that direction. Do you see me getting that job? Also for next year I'm thinking about to take a vacation overseas, to visit a holistic retreat center. To learn yoga, relax. meditate etc. for a month. do you think it's a good idea?

Also, do you see me getting a new man in my life? And when, where, color etc.

Hope to hear from you soon, THANK YOU

• Hi Blmoon,

How are you? I hope everything is going well and you feel healthier.

Sorry for not writing for so long, but as you predicted September was important and busy, although I don't know yet how it will all work out. Back in the summer I applied to the organization I really want to work for and had almost forgotten about the application, when suddenly they contacted me in the beginning of Sept to tell me I had been short-listed for the position and invited me to take a written test. So I prepared like crazy for that and took the test, then just rested for a week because I was really tired from the effort. After a week they told me I had passed the test and invited me to the interview, again I prepared like crazy for a week and had the interview in the end of Sept. But I haven't heard back from them yet, which is expected, even if they would choose me they would do a thorough background check before they would make an offer. So now I'm on the waiting mode again. I really hope that they would choose me, but even if they don't I'm just glad to have gotten so far in the process, they have hundreds of candidates so it's very difficult to get even to the interview. I was seriously starting to think that I'm crazy to believe I could get the kind of high profile job I want, but now I think that it might not be impossible after all, just very-very difficult...if that is any reason to be hopeful:)

Wishing you a beautiful autumn.

Love,

K.

• Hi Blmoon,

Well the job thing I mentioned didn’t work out after all. I have a few other options in the air at the moment, 2 actual offers here in my country, but unexpected delays just keep coming up all the time. I’m beyond frustrated with all this.

To spice things up, life has thrown in another curve ball. My parents have decided to divorce and sell the family home. My father had been abroad for many years and came back in august. I had been under the impression that he had changed his old ways and maybe he and my mother could work things out and perhaps grow old together. Turns out that instead of that his behavior is more outrageous than ever before. He has multiple mistresses and he just lies to everyone all the time. So now my mother decided to give him 6 months to clear up and sell all the stuff that he has accumulated over the years and move out. The house belongs to my mother, so she just wants to sell the place and find a new place that is more suitable for one person. As for my father, I have no idea what happens to him, he just turned 60 this weekend and I think maybe some of his behavior is related to his fear of getting older, but I really don't understand him. I remember you told me a few months ago that you see some kind of a friction between 2 people close to me, but you did not really say much more. Any ideas on that?

Love,

K.

• Dear Blmoon,

Wishing you and your family a Christmas filled with love and happiness. I hope you enjoy all the good moments this holiday season brings and may the new year begin on a prosperous note.

Love,

K.