Blmoon, can you give me some advice...

• And I had the strangest dream this night that I was visiting my cousing and there was a stairway (white and illuminated) that went to his apartment but when I stepped on the staircase it was twisting and turning like a rope ladder, so it was very hard to climb up. I remember wondering why would anyone build a staircase like that to their apartment and that although I can manage it and get to the apartment my aunt and uncle are already quite old and they wouldn't get up there. Then my cousin said that the donwstair neighbors had actually built that staircase. Don´t rememeber much else. What is that about?

• There is no easy way to let go of people who cross boundries. Your intuition was right on---I had to laugh because as I read where she said you two must resolve this I said in my head there is nothing to resolve! And you said it next line!!! Next time play dumb--she was pushy--a boundry crosser---she was not interested in your unconditional friendship--she was interested in BEING RIGHT! Which required you to be a pleasure. You have a right to your feelings. Also if you are passive in a life desicion that spirit is guiding you towards--and dont take action then life will take it's own action and it will usualy be more dramatic. So now your so called friend--not--has gossiped about you---branded you an upity stuck up thinks she better than us princess. Never mind the opinions of those you have no respect for--that is a pleasers mantra---put it on your mirror. The people you respect are the ones that keep you true as they know you and have good characters. As for the dream---elevations in a house represent levels of conciesness---the higher up you go is your concesness---i would say your dream is validating that others having control can make it harder to reach your higher conciesness--clarity---and so declutter your life of people and drama and others poor choices as yes it does effect you--do not be passive in your life--the little things do matter. And as for my path--yes very much it was more intuition--gut feelings than my head---that takes bravery and is the hard thing at times BUT when you do make gut decisions that are on path and defy logic spirit is behind you and always brings an earth angel--mentor who helps you--that's how you know you ARE on track ----a teacher comes! But you are still in housecleaning stage--clear a space---so your true purpose life path has room to enter and realise it is a hjourney and comes in a perfect path. And yes, The teachers who came are the ones who led me into things I alone would have not chosen!

• Hi Blmoon,

Do I have to let go ALL the people to move on? Well there aren’t that many left that I consider “friends”. I have one girlfriend, a Mexican woman, who I rather like. She has a lot of issues, but at least seems to be aware of these and trying to change, like I’m trying. The other one is the guy who lived with me for a while. I kind of like him, but he is definitely a boundary crosser and his life is a big hot mess. In fact after the pool party at his place a few weeks ago, he was kindly asked to move out of the building and that is the second time this has happened during the last year. So I’m not sure if this friendship has any future. There are a few other people who pop in every month or two, but I consider them more acquaintances than friends. I feel a bit reluctant to let everyone go, as I feel that takes me back to square one, where I started last year, when I didn’t know anyone. Not a good feeling if you are alone not because you choose to, but because you have no other choice…

The situation with my so called friend and the neighbors is a bummer, but I think there is nothing I can do about it. As I see it the problem is between me and my friend and I see no reason to explain or discuss that with the others. If she wants to do that, it’s her decision. I haven’t said anything bad about her to my neighbors; they can make up their own mind.

What annoys me the most about this stage in my life, that seems to me as endless time killing, is that I feel I’m done with my current job, I have no goals I want to achieve and I have no motivation to go forward with this. It like with my friend, I feel there is nothing to resolve here. And people in my company are expected to be very competitive and ambitious. So if I don’t figure out where to go next, I think they will eventually just fire me because I show no interest in moving forward.

But as for now, I keep in mind the space clearing, literally and figuratively, and try to do that. Hope it will work.

Wish you a great weekend!!!

Love,

K.

• Hi Blmoon,

Hope everything is going well.

I have taken a lot of alone time once again and focusing on the career, updating my curriculum and going through my ideal job list. I have been thinking a lot about the humanitarian job that the Spanish guy I had an interview with back in autumn recommended me. The more I though and read about it, the more it seems that it migt actually tick many boxes on my wish list. So I have updated my CV and cover letter and I will apply, have to wait 2 weeks though, because they won't let you apply unless you have participated in one of their information sessions. I don't know if it will work out and even if it will, it will take at last months to organize everything, but at least it keeps me focused on moving forward. For every positive thing I read about this position I can also find another one that freaks me out, so I think I'd better stop speculating what it would be like or I will just keep talking myselfin and out of things endlessly. Do you think it s a good direction for me to look at or should I keep looking for something else?

More than anything I just want to wrap things up here and move on, I don't see any unfinished business here anymore and I just feel guilty woking here when I know I'm too unmotivated to really contribute anything.

Love,

K.

• I cant talk long but after reading this post I do get a very strong feeling you are done with your current residance and feel a strong "time to move" energy and not just a choice but it is in the works. Yes, I feel strongly you will be moving. I'll get back to you!

• Thank you Blmoon,when you have more time, I'm definately interested what else you see coming and what does it mean that its not just a choice.

Love,

K.

• Hi Blmoon,

I hope you enjoyed the Easter holidays!

If you have time, maybe you can let me know if you see anything unfolding soon related to the job change or moving. I sent my aplication, but I couldn't send it to the office here in Mex (because I'm not a resident here) so I sent it to the office in Switzerland, although they have several other offices in Europe, but as they don't have one in my country and I thought that as I already had one interview with them it might make sense to contact that office. So I guess for now I just have to wait and see it they will even respond. I have been wondering if I should contact the Spanish guy again who recommended me this job in the first place, he might be able to help or do you think its no a good idea? So far I haven´t found any other positions where I would like to apply.

I have had a lot of alone time, but I don't know if it has actually changed anything. There have been a few nights in the last week when I wake up in the middle of the night feeling terribly anxious and out of breath but not knowing exactly why.

Hope to hear from you.

Love,

K.

• Hi Blmoon,

You haven't been around much lately, I hope everything is going well and you are just busy in a positive way.

I just wanted to let you know that I made a decision that I will leave Mex in the end of May. I already told my family and next week I will talk with my boss. It seems that it is the right time to leave, the lease of my apartment ends in May and the busy season at work will be over by that time too, so I can leave without any regrets.

I will stay with my family for a while, but will start looking for a job when I'm back in Europe. I'm still anxious about it as I don't know how all this will work out. I know I don't want to stay in my country but I don't know how easy it will be to find work in other countries.

If you have any insight about how things will turn out, I would appreciate it as lot.

Love,

K.

• Spirit says you are following the vibes of intuition and that is GOOD! In fact had you gotten more involved with drama or a man the past two months you may have missed this timing so a pat on the back for you. Also, spirit says to reasure you that when you do miss a crossroads it comes up again for a redo. You need to hear that because one of your issues is fear of missing something which works against you so do not dwell on that thought just know that as long as you keep a balance between drama and boundries you will be fine as your intuition is good. But it gets drowned out with thngs like worry and people who do not make sense--that mystery thing you developed in childhood by having a parent with secrets and and a do not ask boundry around them. When you go home remember all you learned about who you are and your shadow side as it will be tested most. Since part of your lesson is faith in change without a roadmap spirit is not giving me details you can rest easier on as you are responsable for part of the work. But I can affirm what I already gave you that it is indeed time to move on and in the works spirit says so it's destined and not just you although you do have free will to ignore but I see change and a move. Once you move you will be very busy!! Right now you should make the best of self reflection time---journal notes or a new habit is good now---I'm getting a strong urging for you to fortify your knowledge with ACTION for this next phase. Start new habits---journal writing--some form of meditation---find a cd or mp3 that you feel good with--there are so many--I currently use Depak choprah's and you can order online----he has a link on the oprah sight and he gives freebees but just finished one--that's how I got to know his--I did his abundance in the fall for free 21 days and boy did that bring results!!! I'm about to buy his sale package of the three--love--abundance--health. But you can follow your own intuition as there are unlimmited out there and when I was at your stage--subliminal tapes helped me very much---you can go online or in a big book store and or music store and try some out. Or like me download or order the three from choprah for 99 dolars---they will be worth it. Also, start some form of physical good habit---either walking--dancing--or yoga. I'm a high energy person with strong passions so at your age I was running--weight training and dancing but some folks are suitd to yoga. This is part of knowing yourself so wrap up this last month with ACTIONS to suit and support your best well being. Specialy since the next six months will be a whirlwind and lots of highs and lows so BALANCE and keeping centered will be your mindset and you are ready for it. Spirit says to remember to not get hung up on failures but expect not to be perfect and that it is a journey and everyday is a new day. Meaning now is the time to learn to live with yourself in a loving way instead of fear of not trusting yourself or being all wrong----everyone falls back on old habits--but AWARENESS allows them to see it and own it and get back on track. You manage your traits--all of them good and bad---do not think of changing all who you are as that will only bring self doubt and loathing and disapointment. Love all of yourself. Spirit says November and August are key months--July is a health issue either your or someone close but will pass. August will be a bit of a panic and you will be drawn into the past and could feel lost but if you step back--draw out wide boundries--stop pleasing others and get some space you will be fine. November is big---something golden is what I'm seeing---so that could be reward time----not sure if its job or love--maybe both but definetly see a man possability---key is that before november do not get tied up in past attraction habits as you are moving past your attractions and working towards what is best for you. Remember you can't change your attraction to mysterious men BUT you can choose those with GOOD mysteries. Some men are mysteriouse because they are never vulnerable so keep a lie going so they do not let their heart be open and there are men who have risen above their intimacy issues and aren't so showy but are vulnerable when it counts and committed. This new man will be very goal orientated and passionate about his work and that gives him perfect distance--an honest boundry--room for both of you to be loners sometimes. Instead of the man who just hides.

BLESSINGS!! oh Remember to tape BOUNDRIES on your mirror everytime you start feeling suddenly irritated and angry for long periods!!

• Hi Blmoon,

Thank you for the answer, you gave me many things to think about. I feel more relaxed now that I have already started to get things moving and there is no turning back. I already set the dates, talked with my boss, who was really great about all this and bought the tickets. Other things I need to take care of are just small practicalities. The real challenge will obviously start once I’m back home and I think you are right about needing to focus on things and activities that would keep me balanced and centered. I will check out the materials you recommended.

I have not decided what I will do next, in terms of work. I will probably take a month or 2 to decide that, so I will probably not be too busy right away. I got an answer from Switzerland where I applied for the humanitarian job and they said that although my profile is very interesting they cannot process my application while I’m in Mexico. So I told them that I would like to apply again once I’m back in Europe and the HR person told me that no problem. So I will consider that as one of the options that might be quite interesting. This organization had an event here this week and so I went there – they talked about the things they do and one guy talked about his work in Middle East, they were all just so passionate about what they do, so I thought that I want to have that too.

I guess my biggest fear is that I can´t take too long to get a new job and if I can’t find anything that I really-really like more or less quickly, I might have to accept a job that I’m not so interested in and then I´ll be back where I started. But I guess that’s why you said that now is the time to let go of fear of not trusting myself or being wrong.

Love,

K.

• Hi Blmoon,

I don't know if you can help me with this but I wanted to ask anyway. I have been purging all my closets and sorting out things I want to give away etc. But I still can't find some of my jewelry. I had a set of antique silver filigree jewelry that I inherited form my grandmother but I just can't find it. I was looking for it back in November and again in January when I got back from my vacation and now, but I can't find it anywhere. Did someone really stole it? And if so then who? I haven't had that many in my apartment...

Love,

K.

• Hi Blmoon, you did a birthday reading for me for my 27th last year on Feb 24th. It was a really rough and difficult year, they things you wrote were the most accurate things i've heard. you taking the time out really did help bring some clarity in a time where things looked very foggy. I feel almost like night and day from last year, from basically being reclusive for 2012, this year has brought me a lot of opportunities to feel like the old me. I feel like change is coming, Can you tell me how this year will go?

• jasmine rose I did not feel a connection so looked up that reading ....I will answer it on that post from last year. Give me a bit to answer if Spirit has something for you. BLESSINGS

• K

I saw your post right after you posted but got the feeling to wait. I was not feeling well so not sure if its spirit or me. Sometimes when things are missing its a lesson in feeling safe----and also for worriers fixating on missing things or possible bad things is a coping habit one turns to in times of uncerteinty . Its a distraction. I have been guilty of that myself. My first impression was that this issue is in the HANDS of a family member. Yet then I felt the urge to not say anything. Sometimes this means that the item will turn up. I do remember this issue of jewelry missing from in the fall....you had dreams as well. Wasn't it about he time you had family contact coming up---and hear again you are facing family conntact and looking for missing jewelry? Symbolicaly missing jewelry represents a fear of lost identity---which fits in with your nature as a loner and your childhood----you have reason to fear too much family closeness will somehow steal who you really are. That may be what spirit meant about family issue. I'm not feeling well right now so perhaps its me----all I am sure of is that Spirit did say this is a FAMILY issue---so either it is symbolic of the healing in process and this jewelry thing pushing you into that awareness or it could mean a family member has your jewelry. My advice is to pray to your guiding angels and spirits to handle this---pray and give it up to them to solve ---then really let it go from your mind. Tell them if it turns up you will acknowledge that you tend to have fears about change and the unknown specialy family closeness and wish to heal and let go of imagined fears. If it does not turn up on its own pray that the theif will reveal themselves. I see a positive outcome. That I'm sure of. BLESSINGS!!

• Thank you blmoon! And sorry for hijaking your post K, i didnt see that it wasnt an open question for

😛

• Hi Blmoon,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven´t been feeling well, hope you are better now!

Actually the last time I had the dreams about the jewelry was after my cousins visti and when I had decided that I will go home for the holidays, so think you are right that there is a connection there. I don't think my cousin took anything, he is not like that. So I think the reference to the familiy is more symbolic. have already noticed how I'm kind of planning my escape already even though I'm not even there yet, telling everyone that I will be there only temporarily and that I will probably want to spend some time at my familys summer house, I guess all that is to avoid too much family closeness as you say.

I just had a talk with my boss and he told me that he has several important projects coming up in the next few months and asked me if I would be willing to reconsider my leaving date. He said that it would help a lot if I could stay until the end of June and that if I need a new place to saty for the last mont they will arrange that and they would cover any additional costs I have for changing my ticket etc. He told me to think about it and get back to him. I don´t know. Does one month change anything? The good thing would be that I would in a way be doing him a favour and hopefully this will help me to get a good recommendation from him for my next job, but on the other hand maybe I'll just be postponing the change I need to make. What do you think Blmoon?

Love,

K.

• I'm still not tip top but got a positive feeling about your bosses offer---he needs to put it in writing--unless you absolutely trust his "memory". I think you earned this show of validation and should take some time to reflect that perhaps you have been "undervaluing yourself!! My other feeling is he is hoping to buy time to convince you to stay so be a bit detached with personal loyality feelings so you are ready to make a "selfish" choice in a good way. I myself have stayed a bit too long out of loyalty .......but when you go against your timing of your own path...an event will smack some sense into you. I feel positive about a move----that has been clear for awhile that a move is essential and them taking care of that would be positive as spirit did not elaborate on the destination but just was loud and clear that it was time to move and you are done at that residance----whatever lessons needed from your current residence are done. In fact a new residence will offer you a choice to something better in relationships and new habits if you choose---you will meet familiar situations but will see through them and spirit is showing me the word OPPORTUNITY---in bold. So no aonth will not change your path but will be a lesson and an opportunity to put awareness to work---I'm seeing the word ACTION in bold so expect good and temptation to fall into old habits---this is essetial to allow you to put awareness to work for you. I am now getting a validation from the prior reading about expecting to not be perfect yet learning to brush off mistakes--love yourself and get back on the horse. In other words now through august is life testing your new skills and will be fast paced so you can't spend any time fretting or brooding about possible mistakes--let the head rule---keep emotions in check. After august you will start seeing less test and more harvest and will feel more comfortable in your new self----November will be harvest. Last spirit says DO NOT feel at anytime your boss is too generouse or you owe them. They are lucky to have you and this is a time to be selish in a good way. BLESSINGS! ps--whatever they offer in the future always say let me think about that a few days. Never give important desicions an immediate answer. It will improve your life to obey that rule!

• Hi Blmoon,

Thank you for the answer. I did in fact tell him that I will need to think about it and I will get back to him on Friday. Why I'm considering this is because of the recommendaton I will probably need for my next job and for financial reasons, as I could save some more money. So I think it will be convenient for me only if they cover the extra travel expense I will have if I need to change my flight from may to june/july and if they would organize me a place to live for the last month as my apartment lease ends in the end of May and it would be hard for me to look for a new place for just one month. I think that is fair enough. Not that I'm particularly thrilled about starting any new projects at this point. Anyway, I have until Friday to decide that.

Hope you will feel better soon!

Love,

K

• Hi Blmoon,

Hope you're feeling tip top again!

Just wanted to let you know that its confirmed now that I will work until the end of June and I will have to change my flight to the first week of July. I think my boss has understood that my decision about leaving is made and he won't try to convince me to stay for longer. The good think is that they agreed to find me a place to stay for the last month and cover all costs related to changing the flight, so I will hopefully can at least save some money by staying a while longer. You mentioned above that I'm done at my current residence and a new residence may offer some new opportunities, were you talking about a new residence here in Mex (because most likely I will be staying at some hotel) or a new residence when I actually move to another country?

Love,

K.

• BOTH. Spirit is showing me the word temptation. So expect your next residence to present some familiar patterns and possabilities that you have already risen above and you will find yourself feeling much more insightful and desicive about possible directions other pull you towards. i see a female nurturing influence will present itself. It will play into a healing event or emotions that come out of nowhere from childhood---this may tie into that July health event I saw earlier. Something brings up past emotions you forgot---just when you felt really good about your progress. But allow these emotions--they will be cathartic---healing and need to come up so they can be let go off so do not doubt changes. But I think I'm repeating myself from the full reading you got about not expecting perfection as a sign of self worth. Know that emotions pass. And be patient. Spirit shows me PATIENCE in capitals---be patient for the wheel of life to turn up from down and accept the cycles of life as NORMAL. Blessings!