Question for The Captain..

• Dear Captain,

Could gou give me a reading giving the below story.I have a very close friendship with a Virgo male. I like him more than a friend and have being carrying this emotion around with me for some time. Last year I've tried to let him know how I felt without actually telling him and when this didn't work I decided we should cool off our friendship something he agreed to do also. However after a brief time apart he initiated contact withe again. This seems to be a reoccurring situation with him and I. We get too close I pull away but he always comes back to me. I'm very confused over our relationship. He has a girlfriend but yet maintains a close relationship with me. I get vibes that he likes me more than a friend and his girlfriend aside I guess I want to know how he really feels about me?

Thanks

Ellisangel

• Your friend IS interested in you but he feels shy around you and you confuse him by pulling away when he tries to get close. There is no escaping it - you are both going to have to sit down and talk about your true feelings for each other. Then at least you will know what is going on. Since you have already broken off the friendship a few times, talking honestly about how you feel is not going to ruin it anyway since it seems to be fairly broken at the moment.