Nothing to offer

• I tried and I am a cancer and nothing I do is ever good enough, I must meet more expectations than any one else, I just dont get any credit because I have nothing to offer no money , than hes nice

• vall7777 - do something. From the tiny bit of information you have written it seems you are suffering from low esteem. Perhaps there is an imbalance in your relationship, hard to tell on such little info. Anyway, do something. You want to attract the man then do something you are interested in. Be creative. You don't need money to be that, be active in something you like for you. That's the Cancer way. Make it an interest all your own and to hell with the rest of the world and, guess what, in only a short time you will find others following your lead. Just do something creative.

• girl,dont be too harsh on yourself. if you think u have nothing to offer. then there's a problem coz everything we do start from the mind. u r paralizing ur whole being by thinking negative thoughts. be positive and do something about ur situation. instead of critizising yourself, why not look for something that can improve your lapses or imperfections.

• girl,dont be too harsh on yourself. if you think u have nothing to offer. then there's a problem coz everything we do start from the mind. u r paralizing ur whole being by thinking negative thoughts. be positive and do something about ur situation. instead of critizising yourself, why not look for something that can improve your lapses or imperfections.